• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] real hero hours

pick a thing

• The paranormal monsters thing

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The underwater thing

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • These both suck, let's do something else!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I would vote for the underwater research station, if just because I don't think our heroes are based anywhere near the midwest.

Things in RL have finally settled down enough for me to get back to this, and I don't expect further issues for the next few months.

I see we have something new! I appreciate the nod to amphibious characters, whoever those might be. :xFwink: While the underwater rescue sounds great, and I'd definitely like to do something like it as some point, I think I'd prefer something simple for the first adventure. Paranormal monsters it is!

Now, watch it be anything but simple.

Things in RL have finally settled down enough for me to get back to this, and I don't expect further issues for the next few months.

I see we have something new! I appreciate the nod to amphibious characters, whoever those might be. :xFwink: While the underwater rescue sounds great, and I'd definitely like to do something like it as some point, I think I'd prefer something simple for the first adventure. Paranormal monsters it is!

Now, watch it be anything but simple.

And don't worry, there are plenty of lakes in the midwest :P

Yes there are. We could be based in Cleveland. Or Detroit! That's a city that could use some superheroes, for sure.

actually that's another good question. for this one shot it won't really matter, but do you guys have a specific place you'd like to have your HQ? you can pick a city or a general region, you can be as vague or specific as you want.

Well ... Miami is nice, except when there are hurricanes, of course, and it's far enough away from R'lyeh that we shouldn't have to worry about Cthulhu much. Eh, let the New York superheroes deal with him.

I have no preference for a location I voted for water based adventure, but I will happily beat on supernatural creatures too. ;)

Any chance we can move this back to MythWeavers? I ask because I keep forgetting to check this site. Sorry.

I've sent a request to de-archive the game on myth-weavers. In the meantime, check your sheets there - pretty sure most characters went through changes since we've started. And it's not too late to re-spec, if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back