• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] real hero hours

pick a thing

• The paranormal monsters thing

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The underwater thing

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • These both suck, let's do something else!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm finally finished with my character's origin stuff. I added it (in two parts) to my character sheet post.

hey guys, for a non canon adventure, what if it was an objective based friendly match against a rival team of supers

it's totally not overwatch

I'm up for whatever. Hey, when does the myth weavers ban end? I think we are getting close to the 30 days?

Sidestep would probably be unfairly suited to Capture the Flag.

I'm up for whatever. Hey, when does the myth weavers ban end? I think we are getting close to the 30 days?

Sidestep would probably be unfairly suited to Capture the Flag.
lols. most games, you drop the flag if you use a mobility skill :p

pretty sure the ban's up March 23

lols. most games, you drop the flag if you use a mobility skill :p

pretty sure the ban's up March 23
That doesn't really hinder him as much as it sounds like it would, since he does have other powers. Although now I am imagining a flyer with super speed carefully walking as slowly as possible back towards his base...

That doesn't really hinder him as much as it sounds like it would, since he does have other powers. Although now I am imagining a flyer with super speed carefully walking as slowly as possible back towards his base...
Roll to walk

You have to get less than 2 successes on your 12d movement trait

Some adventure possibilities will be shaped by the group's collective assets. For example, this team is rich. Most of us are swimming in money. Sebastian sails an ocean of it. Almost everyone here has already 'won' mundane life. Any problem that can be solved with wealth would be over before it begins. So I'm guessing that our problems will be much more fantastical than that.

Some adventure possibilities will be shaped by the group's collective assets. For example, this team is rich. Most of us are swimming in money. Sebastian sails an ocean of it. Almost everyone here has already 'won' mundane life. Any problem that can be solved with wealth would be over before it begins. So I'm guessing that our problems will be much more fantastical than that.
Problem : Invent a blockchain game that's actually good.

If real life is anything to go by, no amount of money in the world will solve this problem.

Just a good old fasion badguy rampaging through the city will not be something the group can tackle with money.

A Anyr Draidden Draidden Celestra Celestra Sizniche Sizniche KingGoblin KingGoblin TetsuKnife TetsuKnife

I've decided to set a day for the game to actually start : March 24. If there's an adventure you really wanna go on, this is your last chance to suggest it!
I'd be okay with a team vs. team one-shot. I really just want to get used to the game mechanics. Would we be allowed to tinker with our characters afterwards, if we find that some power or other isn't quite working the way we thought, or we want to shore up a weakness?

I'd be okay with a team vs. team one-shot. I really just want to get used to the game mechanics. Would we be allowed to tinker with our characters afterwards, if we find that some power or other isn't quite working the way we thought, or we want to shore up a weakness?
oh yeah great idea! everybody can respec after if they want.

also since we haven't started yet you guys can still change stuff

What do you guys want your team name for this one shot to be? It should be something that a teenager would think sounds cool, like an e-sports team name.

Also, I edited the IC thread first post with some guidelines and stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back