• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

This land is mine now!

*plants flag*

Nice ?.... question and if it's been asked in some form, my bad. But would a Tenten esque character be allowed here? Since she uses fuinjutsu, some ninjutsu with her weaponry skills or is that not gonna work? Cause the idea I've got for a character is basically Tenten with a katana in addition to the scrolls. (Tenten/Hayate Gekko combo)

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Last edited:
*snaps fingers, all flags within ten thousand posts of this post disappear into thin air*
My land, my rules.
Okay, I ellect to raise my banner as a free conglomerate of merchants... or something.

I'm planning to make an archer, maybe somebody with a more merchant based family? a trapper/archer?

Nice ?.... question and if it's been asked in some form, my bad. But would a Tenten esque character be allowed here? Since she uses fuinjutsu, some ninjutsu with her weaponry skills or is that not gonna work? Cause the idea I've got for a character is basically Tenten with a katana in addition to the scrolls.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe
Tenten-style character? By all means, go for t. Such techniques would be under Bukijutsu and Fuinjutsu, and I will have to say that they're either inexperienced in the katana or inexperienced in the use of their weapons' scrolls.

Okay, I ellect to raise my banner as a free conglomerate of merchants... or something.

I'm planning to make an archer, maybe somebody with a more merchant based family? a trapper/archer?
Trapper wouldn't work too well as a start in Amegakure. Member of a merchant family and a bow user? Go for t. Just know though that even merchants in Amegakure are sub-par income. Virtually everyone narrowly gets by well enough to not hate life.

Tenten-style character? By all means, go for t. Such techniques would be under Bukijutsu and Fuinjutsu, and I will have to say that they're either inexperienced in the katana or inexperienced in the use of their weapons' scrolls.
Okie dokie. Sounds good then plus not much out there I want to do for a character build. So this works nicely. Since the scrolls I'd rather have experience to start, I'll just have the katana around for practice and experience gaining.

Honestly I'm stuck between two characters.

A jackass genjutsu user who has big dreams, or a fishman who uses a fishing pole and summoning jutsu. Also has a Bobbit Worm named Pochi.

Genjutsu's always great, but summons are often just as rare.

Decisions, decisions.

Also moves to claim the land from Ori and Billicious

Oh, btw, are we getting a discord? Just curious.

So I was thinking along the lines of somebody who affixes seal tags to their allies to give them different buffs. The ideea I had was that they would be traditional haikus, so there's be four different buffs for the different seasons.

So i'm still pretty set on the idea of a genjutsu user but I was also considering taijutsu. I'm not sure if it'd work for the setting or if it'd be valid so sorry for my lack of knowledge on these things. In general i'm kind of looking to make a pretty weak character? I know that might sound weird but I'd really like giving my character a hard time.

Trapper wouldn't work too well as a start in Amegakure. Member of a merchant family and a bow user? Go for t. Just know though that even merchants in Amegakure are sub-par income. Virtually everyone narrowly gets by well enough to not hate life.
Sounds good, in a fun depressing sense ~!

Honestly I'm stuck between two characters.

A jackass genjutsu user who has big dreams, or a fishman who uses a fishing pole and summoning jutsu. Also has a Bobbit Worm named Pochi.

Genjutsu's always great, but summons are often just as rare.

Decisions, decisions.

Also moves to claim the land from Ori and Billicious

Oh, btw, are we getting a discord? Just curious.
I've made this ruling for someone else on the interest check thread, but Summoning Jutsu is a little ways above the starting skill level of the characters. Of course, it can be learned through training, but there's virtually nobody to teach it in Amegakure, so do know your chances of finding an instructor are slim, but still possible.
So I was thinking along the lines of somebody who affixes seal tags to their allies to give them different buffs. The ideea I had was that they would be traditional haikus, so there's be four different buffs for the different seasons.
You would start out with one seal type, and also, the haikus would be aesthetics. The tag would still need a seal pattern to contain the desired effect.

You would start out with one seal type, and also, the haikus would be aesthetics. The tag would still need a seal pattern to contain the desired effect.

Right, I kind of liked the idea that the haiku's were incorporated into the seal pattern in some meaningful way.

Like I wanted to have to write the haikus in combat, have that be tied into the process of infusing the seals with chakra.

I'm likely gonna be utilizing tools mostly with my archer, Hmm... the bow would require two hands so perhaps not a puppet tool, poisons? may work. Seals may become useful as well...

We'll see in the end, the bow can be powerful in it's own right, and hell, we're naruto brand ninja.

if they can't find a way to trick the fuck out of a bow, nobody can.

Right, I kind of liked the idea that the haiku's were incorporated into the seal pattern in some meaningful way.

Like I wanted to have to write the haikus in combat, have that be tied into the process of infusing the seals with chakra.
I like this idea. I'll talk with you briefly about it once the CS is posted.
I'm likely gonna be utilizing tools mostly with my archer, Hmm... the bow would require two hands so perhaps not a puppet tool, poisons? may work. Seals may become useful as well...

We'll see in the end, the bow can be powerful in it's own right, and hell, we're naruto brand ninja.

if they can't find a way to trick the fuck out of a bow, nobody can.
If you have plans for poison usage, I'm going to require your character to have some medical knowledge, lest they poison themselves or not know how to properly apply the poison to their weapon in the first place. Otherwise though, sounds like fun.

I like this idea. I'll talk with you briefly about it once the CS is posted.

If you have plans for poison usage, I'm going to require your character to have some medical knowledge, lest they poison themselves or not know how to properly apply the poison to their weapon in the first place. Otherwise though, sounds like fun.
true enough, god forbid you contaminate the poison or poison themselves.

perhaps further down the line, focus on shooting things until then and avoiding the whole "I dodge it." scenario.

I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate any ideas into a character, I mean my animal loving side keeps drawing me back to the idea of a ninja stuck in the form of an animal due to an accident during training. The problem is how would they pass their exams or use jutsu without hands.

I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate any ideas into a character, I mean my animal loving side keeps drawing me back to the idea of a ninja stuck in the form of an animal due to an accident during training. The problem is how would they pass their exams or use jutsu without hands.
Do you have to have your Genin stuck in animal form? Why not take a Kamizuru approach in the sense of they being another villages answer/rival to the Leafs Aburame clan as fellow insect weilders. Why not do a Amegakure answer to the Inuzuka clan? Thus you've the got perhaps the easiest compromise to your idea of a animal lover and ninja.

Just a idea though- Hope it helps solve your idea flow. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back