• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe
Quick question, which attribute relates to Stamina?
Chakra-wise or physical stamina? Chakra-wise, it would be relative to your concentration, since thats how well you can control and distribute your chakra when performing Jutsu and such. Physical stamina would be, for the most part, fortitude, as it's your endurance; how much you can take without dropping dead.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe So during the fight, I've noticed that Kuroh's whole shtick is summoning jutsus. Does this mean Kuroh is good with Senjutsu? And if so, can Yume ask him to help her enhance her capability with Senjutsu?
Summoning isn't something tied to Senjutsu. If you want to know whether or not Kuroh uses Senjutsu though, you'll have to find out in the RP.

Chakra-wise or physical stamina? Chakra-wise, it would be relative to your concentration, since thats how well you can control and distribute your chakra when performing Jutsu and such. Physical stamina would be, for the most part, fortitude, as it's your endurance; how much you can take without dropping dead.
wouldn't chakra control be concentration, but for the amount of chakra one can use be related to fortitude as well?

wouldn't chakra control be concentration, but for the amount of chakra one can use be related to fortitude as well?
I'm going with the idea that most people in Ame have similar chakra levels, especially as Genin. I'll leave it up to you as players to adjust that personal sense of Chakra levels based on your character, but concentration, being Chakra control, pretty much estimates how much Chakra you consume comparative to others for a single Jutsu.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm pretty sure B Billicious is out. Hasn't posted in a while and isnt responding to DMs. I doubt they've been on the site in a while.
Yeah, they were last on about half a month ago. Really hope nothing's wrong, though I will have to set his character aside for the time being.

DeadLad DeadLad raein raein DoomyGloom DoomyGloom Because one of my players has been MIA for about half a month now, I'm opening up a slot, or maybe three if you guys can convince me and the rest of the group to do so. Any of you three interested in filling the spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back