• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC My hero cross over

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
well Rimuru is practically telling her to be more careful with his question XD
I’m gonna reply in a bit I’m Not very well at the moment so bare with me
don't worry about doing it quick or anything, if you're not doing well, don't hesitate to take some time away from here

Thanks lol. Only around 240 pokemon and I have several dex entries 100% finished. I got bidoof, bibarel, starly, staravia, staraptor, wurmple, silcoon, beautifly, cascoon, eevee, buizel, psyduck, buneary, and a few others I think.

Thanks lol. Only around 240 pokemon and I have several dex entries 100% finished. I got bidoof, bibarel, starly, staravia, staraptor, wurmple, silcoon, beautifly, cascoon, eevee, buizel, psyduck, buneary, and a few others I think.
oooo well I hope you manage to catch them all 😌

I don't have bdsp yet, I'm hoping to get it for my birthday soon. But PLA is the most fun I've had with a pokemon game since my first real pokemon game, hgss. The storylines are great, it's technically an isekai, and it's actually challenging. But not in a cruel boring way, the battles were actually fun. They were hard, but fun. I had so much fun trying to force my team of my favorite mons to succeed lol

Tired and hyper fixating on art and pokemon as I have been the past month lol. About to have a dnd session, too.

Ehh it's p simple once you understand. But understanding it can be difficult if you're unfamiliar. If you can find a good DM it's defo worth it imo, and a good party. The people you're with will make or break it. And I don't mean the characters I mean the players ofc.

Today I'm playing as a half-goliath barbarian, and was told to grapple not one but two wyverns. # scared

Thanks lol. We managed to kill them but God that was scary lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back