• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC My hero cross over

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's normally the way. That or post with a Tag that says accepted.

Curious how the Insanity Quirk character will effect someone like Jinx by the way, given might be a little too late for that lol.

Imma max out the character limit and add in a summoner character and a magic character once I wake up tomorrow

I always try to stick to one at the start to give them focus. The only question about magic is how to translate it to a quirk without it being a everything power or not making sense. Like for Jinx I boiled her special ability down to essentially a adrenaline rush which can fit easy enough, though as for the rest the Shimmer/Mutation isn't to far out considering the quirk drugs and other science stuff (Though Hood thing Singed isn't around because if he got involved in Quirks you would have a very bad time lol)

I’m happy a lot of people of expressed interest in this c: if you guys have concerns or questions please let me know I posted a starter in the other tab to get things rolling hope you guys have fun and ty for joining c:

Yo, where do you want us to post in character? Cause it looks like there's an intro post in the other thread but there's also a main thread. Just wanted to get that cleared up so I could post, when you give the go ahead.

the thing is, the starter's supposed to be on the main thread(you know, the link where it sends you to the thread under forum > roleplays > group

The tab was working fine, we just a lil' confused

Well, so long as we know where it is its not a huge deal, I would move it for the mods sake though.

Are we good to do character intros, BTW, or are we waiting for more people before we start?

Welp i'mma reply after making an oc From a Fanseries i made on Quotev

Reading up now, just need to confirm how people arrive/entering situation etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back