• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

CheeseQueen

Legend
When kids from other universes appear outside UA pros and teachers are taken back, unsure of what to do. So the kids get taken to a spare dormitory until they can figure this situation out. They come to the conclusion to keep them here, and have them attend school as normal students would. They tell the other kids who attend the school and anyone who asks that they are ‘Exchange students’ . Whilst telling the new arrivals sternly to keep the secret.

As the kids would be attending the school they set up a new class. Class 1C as the new arrivals have powers nobody expects a thing, since time to time they would have to mix classes together.

Will the pros figure the situation out and be able to send the kids back? Or will the kids be stuck here?

Admin
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Rules
- Characters will not have the full extent of there power, they will be on par with the students of UA.

(What I mean is ill use Rin from Blue exorcist. So he won’t have his full power, he will just have his flames that he can turn on and off but he will have his sword which will make his flames a little stronger and to help control his power. He will use his sword like a support item. )

- Your aloud 3 characters to make it fair

- Cannon characters are aloud

- No judging people how they rp the characters

- No 1 liners at least a paragraph

-Please respect the Admins

The rp will be set around season 3 of my hero when the students just move into the dorm system I will accept ocs too I really hope this takes off

Rp page: Fandom - My hero cross over rp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back