• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My hero cross over rp

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

CheeseQueen

Legend
—-Aizawa——-

It was early morning on the grounds of UA, there was barley any light as the sun hadn’t started to rise. Teachers and fellow pros had been taking turns to patrol the grounds of the school, in order to keep the students safe.

Aizawa was part of the group chosen to do the mornings patrol, he had a coffee in hand and headed to the north side of the school along with a fellow teacher. It was best to work in groups of two, since if somebody missed something another might spot it. As they walked around keeping a eye out for suspicious activities, nothing seemed to stand out. Things seemed ‘Normal’ that was until the two came across some kids near the entrance. None of these kids where UA students, that much was clear. So where did they come from?

Aizawa was taken back by this situation, where they just kids passing by and a villain attacked? Aizawa wondered as he kneels down by one of the kids. He placed a hand on his shoulder to turn the kid over gently. The kid didn’t seem to have any marks or blood, and he was still breathing just knocked out. Whilst others looked to be waking up and conscious . “Stay on alert, and contact the others” He told his fellow colleague as he stood up.

He felt the best precaution would be to gather the kids and take them to one of the spare dorms, to get them all checked out and figure out what was going on. There was certainly something weird about these kids and this situation

————Rin——————-

It had been a pretty much of a normal day for Rin. He had been woken up by Yukio, attended all his lessons, tried to behave himself, now he was just stuck doing his homework. Rin let out a small huff as he placed a arm over the book and his head on top of his arm. “This sucks” he muttered to himself as he pondered what to do. Should he stay and do this ? Or head to the store and buy a snack? Yukio wouldn’t notice. He thought deciding the store would be the best option, after all the way he seen it he could do this later.

Grabbing his coat and some cash sitting on the side of his desk, Rin walked out of the dorm and headed to the store. Everything was fine it was just a ‘normal’ day. After purchasing his snack, Rin headed back to the dorms. He begun to feel something ‘weird’, tough he didn’t think too much on the matter as most things here felt weird. He just shrugged it off and continued doing what he was doing.

Returning back to the dorm, Rin sat back down at the desk placing the change on the side and then went back down to staring at his book. And that’s all he could remember, now he was just waking up on some pavement and seeing a funny looking dude with a long scarf and some weird sunglasses.

Last edited:
--Ashe--
Interaction: CheeseQueen CheeseQueen @InteractionOpen
proxy.png
latest.png

In an old facility somewhere in the mountains, a young girl with silver hair runs through the old, rundown factory that managed to survive the test of time. The girl was clad in an orange jacket, bearing beige fingered gloves, whose palm and backhand appear to be a part of the bodysuit she wears underneath. The heels of her boots clicking along the old factory, whose equipment had already rusted beyond the point of functionality.

Yet, what does a girl like her have to do with this place?

Jumping down from a rather tall ladder, the girl managed to land safely on her feet, crouching as she did. The area was darker than the rest, though nothing a little light couldn't fix.

'...It's getting real dark around here, huh Ashe?' Spoke a childlike voice towards the girl's head. Floating by her side and glowing faintly was a quaint little triangular object. A palmsized tiny head, so to speak, resembling a helmet. It illuminated some of the surroundings like a glowstick--which wasn't much. 'What are we looking for all the way down here anyway?'

"Who knows, Model A. Vent just said the Guardians found something down here." Ashe shrugged as she started to walk around the seemingly spacious area. "That 'something' took out some of Vent's fellow Guardians--and we're basically back up."

'Ugh, seriously? I mean, I get that we're the only good Mega Man left aside from him, but can't he just do it himself...?'

"That's the thing--he did, remember?" Ashe responded as suddenly, the lights blared on one by one, illuminating the room which showed the place nearly thrashed--scratches and craters all over what can be described as a warehouse. Its crates had its contents emptied out into ash. Yet despite this, something seemed to overlap over these visible damages. Some form of solid hologram, visibly distorting and fritzing like an old television, showing things that weren't even there--like large chains hanging on the ceiling as well as old pipes that lined the walls. "Woah...What's this, Cyberspace?"

'I'm getting the heebie jeebies here...' Model A gulped, though it physically can't. 'I've heard rumors of a Cyberspace like this appearing because of some vengeful DNA Soul old model Reploids have.'

"Pfft, what's that, an old ghost story?" Ashe chuckled at Model A's concern until sudden, they heard a cackle. It sounded gruff, like a middle aged man speaking through an old spoker.

latest.png

"H̶͇̲̤̀̋́ẻ̴̡̱̗h̶̖͐̓͜ ̷̫̟̫͋͝h̶̰̖͓̃͑ḙ̷̱̀̑h̵͇̝̩̆̒ ̵̫̫̅h̸͍̳̤̉̈́e̷͎̗͍̔̋̔h̸̞̱͛̈́͘.̵̺͕̈́̈́.̴̖̋̔͝.̷̩̭̖̋!̸̡̺̆̉" Suddenly, garbed in a sinister purple aura, a dark blue warm machine stepped forth. Its body much more solid than the surroundings. "Y̷̡̫̪͗̓ò̵̲̠͑û̴̦'̸̛̺r̴̪̓e̴̞͂͑̈́͜ ̴̢͓̓̓t̵̡̻̪͒̈́̓r̴̛͈͇͝ą̸̖͍̄p̷͎͉̰̒̇̚p̶͓̈́̋̀ḛ̶̖̪͊d̵̻̈́̚,̶͙́ ̵̭̜̃̄̔X̴̲̝̺̔̄̃!̷̦̙̌̑" I spoke with vengeful conviction, growling as it approached Ashe.

"X? As in like, Model X?" Ashe raised a brow, her hand reaching her back to take out her Buster. "You haven't seen Vent around, have you? Really tall guy, has long brown hair--likes the color blue, maybe?"

"T̸̡͂h̷̡͌͠͠i̶̹̲͉̐̿ș̶̊̔͌ ̴͕̯͒̌f̶̣̍ȃ̶̻ͅc̵̢͗̕͠t̴͇̃͘ͅo̵͍͉̺̾̕r̸̻̞̩͐̎̀ỳ̸̦̪̏͘ ̴̺̀i̸̳̒s̷͎̖͗͛́ ̷̜́s̸̫̋̓̎ë̷͖͔̜́̌̒t̷͈̹͑́͝ͅ ̷̬̫̣͋̃̄t̵̞͂̿̕õ̷̗͇͎͝ ̶͈̔b̶̝̌l̸̟͎̍̃̎ô̵͖͛w̴͔͉̹̄ ̴̫͊i̴̠͑́n̷̡̘̹̈́͒ ̴̳̳̰̆̿̂a̷̪̙͂̽ ̸͆͜m̷̭̀̕å̶̮̪̕t̵͈̮̉́͐͜t̸̯̽̐ͅe̴͓̐̐r̷͚͊͂͗ ̷͕̩̘͊ǫ̷̩̂͝f̵̛̮͚̩͐́ ̸̼̱͒͑͒m̶̯͗̉͐į̸̫͆n̸̜̓̒̐ů̷̞͚͒t̴͇̿͗̌e̴͇̙̬͗̕s̵͍̒̚!̸̦͉͍͛" As if ignoring Ashe's question, the figure continued speaking, its shoulder cannon audibly revving up, muzzle glowing preparing to shoot. "Ǘ̸̻͉̈́n̷̜̈́̓t̸̫͓̏̚i̷͔̣͒͆l̸̙̇͜͠ ̴͈̥́̀t̴̪̮̰̎̑h̶̡͖̉͛͆e̶̘̰̹͐ǹ̸̲̱̺,̸̧̨̖̅̽͘ ̵̘̻̓̿̚I̷̛̹̦͌̚'̴̧̦̑̔͋l̷͕̘̀̈̽l̶̡̽́̈́ ̵̜́͌͜t̸̫͛̽̓r̶̙̻̓̍̕ỵ̵̼͝ ̷͔̓͌a̸̗̠̍̏n̴͉̟̑͌̿d̴͚̞̾̈́͝ ̴͇̗͚͂͋k̴̼̊̀̓e̵̘͛̆̏ȅ̴̖̺̼̉p̵̛͔͉͕̍̍ ̸͈̪̅̀́y̵̨͚̕͝ő̶̫͉̖ǔ̶͍͒̂ ̴̯̕b̵̞̮̜͗u̶̡̯͌͋͠ș̴̄͐ỹ̶̯̘̮!̷̛̱̭̙͆͋"

'Oh no! Is it actually a C-C-C-Cyberghost?!' Model A wailed, as the blue figure's golden cannon fired a laser beam, prompting Ashe to slide under the incoming beam.

"D̶̺̩͝ọ̸̻̄ņ̷͌͌͆'̷̡̡͓̉̀̈́ť̷͎͋̈́ ̵͇̅̄t̶̝̫̽̀̔h̴̰̽̃i̶̤̽n̵̼̠͓̏k̵͇̮̳͌̆ ̶͈̫͓̏͐͠t̸̬͌̍̈́ḩ̵̢̰̓̂ḁ̸̢͔̔͐̒t̵̜̤̆ ̶̡̻͖̈̄t̵͖́̓̿h̸̆̎͜i̶̺͙̐̈́͆ș̴̡͍͆͆͠ ̸͉͠i̶̱̓s̶͕͑́̏ ̵̖͗̽̀t̸̗͇̽h̵͙̫͐͋̌é̷̘͎͑͝ ̷͚͔̬̉é̸͔n̶̝̩̥̅́͝d̶̪̆,̷̭̙̐̅̒ ̷͎̔Ẍ̷̛̭̬͋!̸̛̼͓̣͂̑" It spoke again, its body moving unnaturally. Twitching as it approaches the young girl. "I̶̠̣͇͗͆͗ ̷̪̉w̵̰̋̈́i̸̗̽͑l̴̤͕͇̒l̶̢̡̗̈́ ̴̞̯̚ḩ̴̩̓̈́̏à̸̩̗́ͅu̸͕͚͘n̴͉̪̹͗t̸͙̝̂̿ ̶̖̘̀̏y̴̡̻͛o̸̤̔u̸̫͕͑̄̿ͅ ̴̢̗̞̎̈́͘ț̷͊̈́ḭ̴̆̑l̴̲̆̽l̴̻̙̱͛̀͊ ̴͕̻͗̍̑t̶̩́͜h̷͙̄̓͛ḙ̸̰͚̓͂̚ ̴̛̺̥̍d̵͔͑͂a̵̱̤͇͑͛ỵ̷͈̖͂ ̸̰̈́y̵͔̏̊̚o̴̲͊́u̷̩͊ͅ ̸̗̱͖͋ḍ̸̫̈͊͛i̵̼͌̌͑ȩ̷̢͎̊̒̽.̵̝̣̄͘.̷̻͓̽̕.̴̠̟̹̄̅̈!̸̧͖̙̀̿̓" I snarled, raising its arms forward as if preparing to shoot.

"Whatever it is, it's just as old as the rest of this dump." Ashe said, getting up from her slide. "Ready to do this, partner?"

'As if I had a choice...!' Model A gulped as Ashe raised her arm up in the air, grabbing Model A in the process. As a word was yelled aloud, a bright flash of light enveloped the young woman, encasing her in high tech armor

512.png

MEGAMERGE!
BIOLINK ESTABLISHED M.E.G.A. SYSTEM ONLINE

The sudden warmth on what Ashe expected to be the cold, hard steel floor of an abandoned factory is what tipped the young Bounty Hunter that something is off. Not to mention the heat of the morning sun beating down on the young girl. She seems to be laying face first into hard asphalt--commonly used for roads and...Well, wherever she is.

"Nngh..." Groaning, the young Hunter got up to a sitting position. She rubbed her head as she glanced around--she's nowhere near those old ruins. Nowhere near a potential booty. Instead, she's in front of some sort of high grade facility. Judging by the walls surrounding this place, as well as the four skyscrapers it housed--which, oddly enough, formed a sort of 'H' lettering from certain angles. Then the elephant in the metaphorical room--the people around her.

Looking around, there seems to be several people laying on the ground with her as well. Most of which, seemed peculiar to the girl--for one, they're not wearing their bodysuits. Which was common place where she lived. Next is the lack of cybernetic enhancements. Especially the young man that sat in front of her--see those ears? Ashe would never see anyone with exposed ears.

"Oh-kay...? This is weird. Everyone looks weird. This building looks weird. Where even is this?" Ashe raised a brow as thoughts race through her somewhat brilliant mind. The Bounty Hunter was in some sort of anomaly facing a specter of the past before she blacked out--presumably because she failed to use A-Trans in time.

Even then, this place didn't make sense to the Bounty Hunter. It was mandated by the Trinity that everyone would get cybernetic enhancements--Human or Reploid. So why do these people get an exception? Did they just missed a spot? As Ashe scratched her headbanc, she spotted another one of those exposed eared Humanoid, clad in loose, all black clothing, a rather thin grey scarf and yellow goggles of some kind. The man appeared to be way above her age. The stubble growing on his chin is an indicator that he's about middle aged.

"Alright, I give up. What's going on here, tall, dark and brooding?" Ashe sighed, resigning to the fact that she may have no idea what's going on and why she's even here. "If my hunch is correct, you're the one who brought us here, no?" She asked, pointing a finger at the edgelord in front of the crowd.

tumblr_658c0c944f022ccef674bfa19c6263b9_f065a1bc_500.jpg
It wasn't every day that Reisen Udongein Inaba was used as a living test subject for her masters medical experiments but today was certainly such a day. Sitting in her futon and staring at the small green pill and mug of water in her hands, she was silently wondering if the freedom from the Lunar capital was worth it if this was the price she had to pay. Her masters exact words had been that the pill would revitalize her and give her a weeks worth of energy the following morning, something that was drawing closer and closer, as the moon hung low in the sky, rays of pale moonlight filtering through the bamboo forest that surrounded the series of huts she and the earth rabbits lived in.

Taking a deep breath, she dropped the pill in the mug of water and quickly downed both before sliding into her futon. She had no reason to doubt her masters efficacy, but still she felt a twinge of doubt in regards to the pills possible effects. Staring up at the ceiling of her room, hearing the footfalls of the other rabbits a room over as they hunkered down for the night as well. All was right with world as she closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Reisen woke with a start, bolting upright. Her breath came in shaky gasps and her mind was reeling. Her sleep had been anything but peaceful, instead it had felt like she had shifted her entire body through a pinhole, with all the excruciating details that included. Waking from her nightmare was no better. Gone were the wooden walls of her hut and the tatami mat. She was met with some sort of alien landscape instead, tall gray buildings made of stone and metal. The nearest one being four towers with passageways between them in midair.

Stranger still, the cool grass beneath her tickled her knees and shins. She had been wearing her pajama kimono when she went to bed. Looking down, she was indeed wearing her dark blue blazer and pink skirt and brown loafers. Somehow her clothes had changed while she had been sleeping. Her rabbit ears twitched at a familiar sound, at least two people speaking. As she quickly calmed down from her sudden awakening, she realized she wasn't alone. Several other....people....were sprawled out on the grass around her. Most notably being a girl in a body suit and a tired looking man with a large scarf around his neck; both of whom were in the midst of conversation. Or, more accurately, the girl in the body suit was accusing the tired looking man.

“I've never seen anything like this before, except....” Reisen spoke to herself, concealing her voice so she could speak to herself without fear of reprisal or eavesdroppers. Her red eyes widened in surprise. Was this the Lunar Capital? Some new construction project to be more like the earthen invaders? Her immediate concern should be discerning where she was, exactly. No one around her was a Lunar Rabbit, which through her theory of them being on the moon in chaos.

She needed to handle this with subtlety. Discretion. Tact.

“WHERE AM I?” She shouted, her natural ability to control her decibel count switched on and modulated to be somewhere between plane engine and nuclear blast. The question was obviously aimed at the tired looking man and the girl, but at this point she would have been willing to accept anyone's answer.

Tohru
Tohru was busy cleaning in The Apartment in the building and Was happily humming a tune ever since the Day, Her life has been fulfilled with excitement snce the Day she came to miss. Kobayashi's World due for an injury, but The lady had saved her. "Hmm What should i make that miss. Kobayashi would like?"She thought. She could give her her own Dragon tail meat again, but Ms. Kobayashi would notice anyway, So she decided to call Her friends first Starting with Fafnir."Hey fafnir, What should i Give to Ms.Koba-"She got nteruppted."Give her a Curse or Something that is Good."Fafnir said over the phone, but Tohru Ended the call there and Decided o call Lucoa."Hey lucoa, What should i Give ms.Kobayashi as a Thank you?"She asked."Well What about giving her something that you think that she might like or could help her."The Divine Dragon said. Tohru smiled at that."Okay!"She said

A few minutes later Tohru had changed into her Dragon Form and opened a Portal to her homeworld, She was about to get some stuff to cook with and give miss. obayash a good meal, As she was flying through her homeworld and landed, she then started picking some Polka-dotted berries in her Human form happily, but she then noticed something was off as a portal opened Under her and she Fell. She then woken up To see a human Girl in weird armor asking Where is she talking to a middle aged human and then Human girl with bunny Ear yelling a bit loud."Can you be quieter!"She shouted.

Oscura

Oscura had been at school lately working on her schoolwork, but School had been Complicated to her, but with the help of her human Friend, Yuki Things has been going great."Som You divide this number by x, but you have to Subtract the Answer First."Yuki said. Oscura didn't even get what this human had trying to explained and Gives up."I give up, I'm finna Go outside and Get some Fresh air."She said. She went out of her and Yuki's home door and takes a Walk, S was sighign at the Fact, Thet human math is hard. but Suddenly Oscura Sensed something as She dodges a Dark blast.

."Long time No see wrath."an Adult male Voice said. Oscura Frowned as She looked up at the Young adult male n Some formal Clothing."Mephisto."Oscura said darkly. The Demon Had a smug grin."You still remember me after all these years."the demon said sounding glad. Oscura looked at him."i won't go back!"She sad."Awe man, i thought some nice "Talk" Could bring you back."Mephisto said Faking sadness in his voice. "Oh well."he said. He Dissapeared and oscura braced herself as he reappeared and Punched her, but she Blocks it and Round house kicks him, into a Nearby street pole, he gotten up and Cracks his neck a bit."Just like te old times."He said.

Oscura Frowned and She Charges at him and gets ready to punch him as she does, Mephisto Knees her in the Stomach Causing her Fall in pain."even with your power your still Weak, And in this form Weaker than me!"Mephisto sais hauntingly. Oscura Clinches her Teeth in Anger as her nail's Shifts into Claws and she Slashs at his Face, startling him and also giving him a Scar on his right eye."Don't you Dare TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"She said angrily. His scared healed as he smiled."There she is."he said. She Charges at him and the both of them trade punches and Then The demoness grabs Mephisto's fist and Slams him into the ground and then Twists him arm breaking it, Causing him to scream in agony. Oscura Grinned maliciously."There's the Pain."she said. She Swings him Into a nearby building, and he tries to get up as Oscura is Walking to him as her eyes was glowing and stood in front of him."Any last words?"She asked. Mephisto smiled."this."he said. A Black portal appeared under them and oscura was and him was sinking as she was trying to escape, as she was submerged into the portal she lost consciousness.

Oscura Then woken up Blinking twice, She noticed an H-Shaped building."This is not Kyoto..."She thought. She noticed a Girl in armor demanding an answer to a Man who looks like he needs sleep."Hey that isn't nice to demand answers."She said. The Demon lord winces as she heard a Explosion -like shout fro the girl."GOD DANG YOUR LOUD!"She sad. Oscura noticed a girl in a partial dragon maid outfit and was confused."A cosplaying human?"She asked. She was confusedbecause first as she was i a fight with mephisto and now she was here, How weird.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 5.20.05 PM.png
Veldora was gone. Most of the creatures in the cave had been eaten as well and Rimuru was swinging through the cavern, looking for a way out. He had once lived as a human before being bleeding out after saving his friends. Just recently, he woke up inside this cave and discovered he could eat creatures a and gain their abilities. He also had a voice that would answer nearly every question he asked. "Man, it's lonely here now..." "That is a result of Entity Rimuru consuming all such life forms." "That wasn't a question!" Rimuru then plummeted down a dark hole, losing consciousness instantly.

It was warm. Why was it warm in a cave? Wait no, it's not a cave anymore, it's bright too. What's going on? Rimuru opened his eyes to see that he was home... not his new home, this was his old home... only the building before him seemed new. "Is this a dream?" The great sage's voice echoed in his mind. "No signs of unconsciousness. Entity Rimuru is active and awake in the new location." "Oh, so there's a place like this in the fantasy world too?" He spoke out loud, which likely confused many people who were just waking up. Not to mention the fact that... yes, he was a slime. Finally looking around the place, he saw several people were awake. A couple were arguing, and everyone looked confused. The tired looking man reminded him of his previous life a little, so he hopped over to their conversation. "This really reminds me of a whole manga category... almost like being summoned to an alternate world."

Last edited:

Jinx

*....Show them....show them all*

The soft clanging of footsteps would echo off the industrial grating along with the clinking of buckles as a lone girl resigned herself for the role she had to play, and the cementing the path she had chosen. She could look back now, and her father's final words had given her both the clarity and confidence to do what needed to be done but that didn't make it easy. After what felt like an eternity she would find herself at the end of her path, the flooring giving way to a darkened abyss below her, and a gigantic red moon illuminating the night sky and to the side of it, the symbol of everything wrong in the world she knew.
rocket-launcher-jinx.gif
Raising a mass of steel resembling a shark to her shoulder the figure would focus in on it, a towering structure at the pinnacle of the mountain of "progress" where those who made the rules resided. Finding the trigger to her tool, she kept her eye on her target, letting every moment that had to lead up to this flood throw her, there would be no going back now. As she pulled the trigger with a cry a bright flash flooded the area, turning from blue to white as energy crackled and purple tears flowed from her eye. There was no going back now, and so with an almighty explosion, a single rocket would streak across the night sky, cutting the air in two with the trail of energy in its wake.

With that final action, she closed her eyes as relief flooded her, smiling softly as the pain she had been carrying all these years began to ebb away somewhat and there was a moment of blissful silence within her head, but only for a moment. When she opened her eye once more the girl would find herself in a world quite alien to the one she knew, the smell, the wind, the buildings were all wrong. Her peace suddenly turned to panic as she took several steps back and scanned her eye around the new figures as her hands went to a large box swinging from a strap at her side, the previous weapon now across her back as she assessed her environment her sudden arrival had apparently also been accompanied by a field full of smoke from her previous actions obscuring her somewhat at first.

She didn't speak, however, simply frantically snapped her eye from one figure to the next. Whenever she was this wasn't Zaun or Piltover, wait...hadn't that hextech guy's book mentioned something about being transported right at the start? something blah blah man with a stone...something and then Piltover?. She had not really been focused on that part in particular, more interested in the actual application and use of the crystals but the more she looked around the more she wondered if this was some side effect of them being overcharged? Sure it was unlikely but if something was going to go wrong with them...it was only natural it was her that caused it. Coming to that realization she would let out a low nervous laugh, steadily raising in volume at her luck, the voices echoing in her mind as she did. *You really are a Jinx*,*You didn't know this could happen*,*Jinx is perfect...Let it forge you anew*

This really was crazy, but it was real at the same time, and it was new to these others...but not the raggedy older guy with the scar across his eye, but he also seemed to not know fully what was going on so he had likely just discovered them all? She needed to see what he said to gauge her next options. So for now she simply relaxed somewhat and starred at the man for now with some curiosity, letting go of the box and crossing her arms somewhat as she waited, speaking softly somewhat "Hi?".
hi-jinx.gif

X RIN X

After starting to come around, Rin sat himself up placing a hand on his head. He gave it a slight rub then looked around looking at his surroundings. Well this certainly wasn’t true cross, all the buildings where different and the people…well he sure as hell didn't recognise anyone. As Rin got up from the floor he turned To look at the guy with the weird sunglasses. He seemed to be in some position, everyone looked to be swarming him for answers. Most coming to the same conclusion ‘Where the hell are we’ . Rin decided to join the group giving his head another rub. “Yeh, like everyone is asking. Id like to know what the hell is going on too” Though something caught his attention, the girl who simply replied with ‘Hi’ she seemed the most relaxed then the rest of them. Why was that ? She seemed pretty cool. He would have to talk to her when he got the chance.

There also was the guy who mentioned it being like a Manga plot line. “Yeh, kinda dose” Rin joked with him

X AIZAWA X

As most of the kids started to come conscious, and take in there surroundings. He begun to be overwhelmed with question, as they where all directed at him. He knew as much as they did, he had no idea what was going on either. He could only tell them as much as that. What more could he say? The only thing he was sure of was to get them inside before others started to notice them.

With that Aizawa lifted his head slightly to address the group. “ I am as much unaware of what is going on then you are.“ He told the group, as he folded his arms. “And I certainly did not bring you here” Aizawa added directing it towards the one accusing him. “Now come with me, we can figure out the situation away from here” It sounded weird, especially how they had no idea who he was. But the best place for them was in the dorms. They could get something to eat and sleep if they needed too “Unless you want to go on your own, that’s fine too. Though you’ll probably just end up sounding crazy to others.”

PlusUltra PlusUltra Silent Child Silent Child Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Cierra Cierra Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
gear-slime-rimuru-tempest-render.png"I'm rather used to sounding crazy, but I think I'll accept the offer... It's a nice change of pace." He chose to remain a slime for the time being, at least till he learned what dangers this new land had for him to adjust to. Bouncing, he tried to get the attention of the others. "I suggest the rest of you do the same since we're all confused here..." Maybe this was his chance to finally have some charm like in an anime! Well, it's worth a shot... "We'll get through this together!" Small bubbles floated from his body as he seemed to sparkle. Looking at what he hoped would be an audience, he finally scanned those who listened in. "So we've got a kind looking onee-chan ( Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ), a troublemaker protagonist kind of guy ( CheeseQueen CheeseQueen ), a tomboy ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), a... stalker material lady... ( Cierra Cierra ), Another troublemaker... ( PlusUltra PlusUltra ), and- oh, someone who looks normal! (Mirai-chan's Oscura)"

Last edited:
Oda Nobukatsu snapped awake due to the rather loud number of voices that seemingly surrounded him. It was peculiar to the say the least that he was waking up in the middle of a walled compound rather then the hallowed remains of the Throne of Heroes. As puzzling as it was, being a servant came with the territory. Awake in the empty void of the Throne, then suddenly dropped smack dab in the middle of whatever Grail War one was drawn to. He shifted from laying in the grass of the compound to sitting, a gloved hand coming up to rub at his temples. This was far to strange.

It was the modern era, at least. Another small perk of being a servant came with being made aware of the world one was summoned in. Or at the least the most basic of information. Simple things like what a car was, how to read or speak the most common languages of the area. Simple stuff. Though, it really didn't give much else, especially when confronted with a rather rag-tag group. Judging from the vibes he was getting from them, they weren't servants. A draconic woman, a blue haired....person, scratch that, TWO blue haired people, a girl with bunny ears....He sighed internally as he tried to make head or tails of it. Thankfully, the other, definitive, male on of the group was speaking to an older man.

He chose to focus his attention on one of them for now, figuring it would be better to get some information rather then an avalanche. He chose to approach the bunny-eared girl first. He extended a hand to her to help her up.

"Well, this seems an interesting bunch. I'm Archer." He introduced himself with his Servant class rather then his actual name, just in case.

Cierra Cierra

--Ashe--
Interaction: CheeseQueen CheeseQueen Silent Child Silent Child Cierra Cierra
proxy.png
latest.png

"Eh, worth a shot." Ashe shrugs before she had to cover her mechanical ears due to what sounded like a speaker going over the volume limit shrieking the question 'WHERE AM I?!'. Loud enough to rival a plane, Ashe couldn't help but groan. If her ears weren't mechanical, they'd be broken. "Ow, ow ow! Quiet down, will ya?!" Ashe snarled, looking back to see the who had the balls to bring a powerful speaker to wherever this is.

"Ugh...My ears are ringing..." She groaned once more as the man in black explained that they need to get inside--or they can just go and explore on their own--at the cost of being told that they're crazy is all. As Ashe considered her options, a rather curious blob of goop spoke, suggesting that they take the offer.

"Well, I won't say no to a generous offer. At least, until I find a decent Booty to loot around here parts." Ashe nodded as she got up and stretched. Considering that...Wait a minute. "...Did that blob just talk?" Ashe asked, turning to the blue blob as it produced bubbles. Ashe then approached the blob, and when she got near enough, she crouched in front of the blob and started poking it, as if examining the curious creature with her finger.

Tohru
Tohru nodded at What the man wth glasses had said, She was used to people thnkng things was crazy, to be honest being wth kobayash in her world was a lot of Surprises."Okay, Sounds good, but i hope msKobayashi is okay." but then she was Flatter, by what Rimuru had said.

Oscura
Oscura sighed She was slowly gettng used this world, but she has a feeling this world is a lot more different than her world and she might need to learn about this place, but when she heard rinmuru said a normal person."Okay 'll Join guess, I'll learn a thing or two from this school."She said."Well i'll take normal, t's not the first time people mistaken me for normal."She said, but muttered the Rest. She then looked at the blob and her eyes sparkled in amazement and Picked him the slime up."YOU'RE SOOOO CUTTTEEEE!"She said squealing happily. She Swung the blob Side-to-side a bit while hugging it.

Last edited:
As expected, Reisen's outburst leveled some harsh, but fair, criticism at her from the others. And as expected, her question went unanswered. She hung her head in dejection, quietly mumbling to herself about the unfairness of the whole situation. After hearing the scarfed man basically start trying to usher them to somewhere else, she was about to stand up when a hand suddenly jut into her view. Following the white of their glove to the contrasting red of their sleeve, she realized it was one of the only few males that was in their party, obviously excluding the scarfed man.

She traced his thin figure up to his sharp face and red eyes before averting her gaze and focusing on his chin instead. The last thing she needed was to start causing trouble with her eyes. She sheepishly accepted his hand and allowed him to help guide her to her feet while he introduced himself. Archer was a unique name, not that she could really talk. She nodded as he finished his introduction and made her own.

"I'm Reisen Udongein Inaba, servant of Lady Kaguya and Master Eirin of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost." She said in a low tone, just above a whisper while making sure to keep her eyes at a lower level then his. Assuming the plan was to follow the scarf, she turned to follow, stepping awkwardly to the side enough to give the impression she at least was open to the idea of walking with Archer.

CatJones CatJones

1643250020377.png

Tilting her head ever so slightly she keeps a somewhat blank stare on Aizawa for several more moments eerily still even after his somewhat limited explanation had finished. The man's posture and look told her far more, however, too tired for this, troublesome situation, someone better to deal with this...and likely several more similar thoughts she believed she could see behind his eyes. He seemed to have some authority from wherever he was but wasn't fully in charge meaning he needed to speak to someone, also the mention of others meant this dorm was where natives have gathered...natives who could perhaps prevent complications? wouldn't be smart to throw potential wolves in with the sheep after all. She couldn't help but give another faint laugh at the sound of crazy comments however, the more things changed the more they stayed the same and that was one she was more than certain was going to be an ever-present constant regardless of the world.

Shifting her eyes to the blue ooze, her lips stretched into a grin "Troublemaker? Nah just a Jinx and I have the best intentions....which is why I'm going to play a good iinocnet girl and follow the homeless-looking stranger to his weird house with no regards to ANY possibility of nefarious intentions" she held up her hands in a somewhat clawed motion wiggling her fingers at the last part before laughing once more and skipping off closer to Aizawas side with her hands her hind her back, the heavy equipment and ankle-length braids of the girl swinging like a pendulum as she moved.

Turning back to face the rest she looked between each once more as they spoke, though rolled her eyes somewhat at Reisens prolonged introduction "Ugh Blah Blah Blah...can we get on with this? Kinda forgot to eat at the tea party and this guy...." she turns to look up at the man for a few moments before nodding "Chuck here kinda seems like he wants to be anywhere but here, hear?"

Rimuru Jump.pngIt seemed that everyone agreed so far... but one member of the audience was curious... this was the tomboy... and she poked him. "...Did that blob just talk?" He was only partly offended. "I did, but I'm a slime, not quite a blob..." This was all interrupted by the one he previously thought normal. "Well i'll take normal, it's not the first time people have mistaken me for normal." He shrugged as much as a slime could. "Ok then Ms. Not-so-Normal... I believe we could all learn something at this school, like you said." Then she had the audacity to pick him up! Even without warning! "YOU'RE SOOOO CUTTTEEEE!" He was being thrashed around and couldn't see anything, so he extended a tendril, trying to represent a hand in need of help. She was squeezing him too tight to let him escape on his own. "I-- may be cute-- but, slimes-- need personal space too!"

Then the troublemaker kind of girl addressed him. "Troublemaker? Nah just a Jinx and I have the best intentions....which is why I'm going to play a good innocent girl and follow the homeless-looking stranger to his weird house with no regards to ANY possibility of nefarious intentions" This was true... the man did look homeless... and really tired... even more so than him in his previous life. "Well then... it's nice to meet a Jinx... should I call you that?" It was an odd thing to call yourself, but it wasn't half bad. "Ugh Blah Blah Blah...can we get on with this? Kinda forgot to eat at the tea party and this guy...." She paused for a moment to indicate she meant the tired man. "Chuck here kinda seems like he wants to be anywhere but here, hear?" "It's not nice to interrupt people like that... though I'm in no place to put you in yours yet so... though it's mean, I only suggest kindly... that you don't do that... and I'm fairly certain this man's name isn't Chuck... But I agree, this place we're going to is somewhere close, yes? I'm also hungry..." It seems she definitely fit his prior description of her and would be quite the handful...

PlusUltra PlusUltra CheeseQueen CheeseQueen Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
download20220102182911.png
Oscura

Oscura puts Down rimuru."my bad, it's just when i see something that is deemed cute, i just wanna BEAR HUG IT!"she said. Oscura Sounded like she wanted to hug Something to Death, but she Didn't Really MEan it that way, She just can't Resist Hugging. She Bowed and looked at the Slime."I'm Sorry."She said. Oscura may have Forgotten that She still had on her Kyoto Academy Uniform Still on. She Sighed.

Tohru

images (13).jpegTohru Looked Aizawa and then At rin and Walked to him."Hi!"She said happily. She Was Excited to meet Some people new and Decided To introduce herself."My name is Tohru Kobayashi!"She said Doing a Cute pose. She normally Didn't use Kobayashi For a Reason, but it seems like She'll use Kobayashi For now, HEr tail moved a bit happily.

X Aizawa X

Aizawa started heading to the dorms with the group, out of them all the blue blob seemed the most reasonable of them. As they did suggest that they followed, him though the blob also seemed the most strangest of all that had arrived. However. Aizawa wouldn’t comment on it, he was just glad most of them where complying with him and that more seemed to be waking up. And by the fact they where interacting with each other, none seemed hurt or injured it was just mostly confusion.

Noticing one of the kids walking beside him he shot a small gaze towards her at one of her comments “If you don’t want our help it makes no difference to me” He told her then lifted his head “And my name is not ‘Chuck’ it’s Aizawa” He added, then turned his head away as the slime spoke. “Not far now, those buildings over there is where you all will be staying. We have called ahead and there’s food and rooms prepared for you all until we can figure out this situation” He explained as they got closer.

X Rin X

Rin started to follow everyone as they went along with Mr sunglasses, as everyone else was he was curious of the blue squishy dude. He couldn’t hold himself back anymore and decided to poke it, along with somebody els. It felt like Jello which made him do it again, through after a moment somebody picked the slime up so he moved away and looked to everyone else. Rin turned his attention back to the girl who was poking the blob with him.

“Hey so, what did you mean by booty? Like treasure and gold?” He asked then turned to Mr sunglasses as he mentioned the food. He quickly grabbed the girls arm as if to pull her along “Come on, come on tell me on the way” He said he was curious of what type of food they had here. He then looked to another as they approached, a dragon looking girl. Rin didn’t bother to introduce himself, he simply took her arm too and tried to pull them both along. They could talk along the way.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Silent Child Silent Child PlusUltra PlusUltra Cierra Cierra Thepotatogod Thepotatogod CatJones CatJones

Untitled.png
Leaning over to try and put an arm around Aizawa she would idly gesture at Reimuru as they gave small admonishment to her previous interruptions "Yep that's me Bubblegum, and putting me in my place hmm? What place? I mean this is a weird place already and doubt your bubbly mass has a better one given you just arrived too" speaking again with another joyful and cheery giggle through a wide grin before going to playfully slap Aizawas shoulder as he corrects her "Nice try Chuck, I a sawa what you did there".

Bouncing of his side once more she gives an idle spin to take in more of the environment as she follows along before stopping as he eyes landed upon the tall shining quad towers of the UA academy building, eyes seeming to flash a little with recognition and moving somewhat rapidly. Within her mind she was seeing the Piltover Council building once more, picturing her rocket reflecting within the shinning windows of its highest chamber before shattering the glass, the building in her memory becoming overlayed with the one in front of her along with some familiar voices. She snaps her head somewhat suddenly to the side as she snaps under her breath in a harsh tone "Shut up...".

Shaking her head back she taps her lips a few times her expression swapping back as she tries to go back to the teacher's words "Well a room can be useful, not like there's an alternative even if it is a Pilty place, might as well take it."

Nobukatsu gave a small and friendly smile as Reisen introduced herself, going off on her titles and responsibilities. Internally, he could only quietly tell himself 'She's one of those kinds of people.' He had no reason to be outwardly rude and instead simply kept the light smile and moved to at least walk next to Reisen. With no information, it was necessary to make at least one ally, even if it was one girl that was likely to be the kind to be overly clingy. It was still a trait he could use in an ally, if nothing else it usually made it easier to have some kind of buffer between himself and possible dangers. Though most of this group seemed friendly enough, he still wasn't going to make any assumptions.

"Oh, that Aizawa fellow says we'll have our own rooms. If I'm being honest, this seems rather non-coincidental. This group is both strange and seemingly random, yet they're both taking it in stride and he's acting as if this isn't that much of a strange occurrence." Nobukatsu whispered, mostly to himself but loud enough for Reisen to hear him as well. He wouldn't turn down a room, however he wouldn't accept it without some assumption that they would need to pay it back in some way or another. Generosity for a stranger is one thing, but for nearly a dozen people? There had to be something Aizawa, or whomever he worked for, could gain from this. For the time being he would need to behave as if he was utterly clueless to the possibility of a scheme.

"As it is, I suppose we should be grateful towards you, Aizawa. I can't imagine its everyday you have to lodge so many strangers in such short notice. Once we settle in, I have a few requests for you, some things I need is all." He spoke as he caught up to the group, noting again how widely different the group was.

Cierra Cierra
CheeseQueen CheeseQueen

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.26.45 PM.png
dcu4of1-522b5612-d5d6-45e1-93bb-870f10c69bf9.png
"Well what I meant by putting you in your place was just... letting you know we're all new here... but you do seem to know that..." Rimuru took a look around. He recalled being poked by the other troublemaker kid who was asking questions, but never got a chance to interact really... who knows, maybe another time would come... The tired man, Aizawa apparently, started to walk to the buildings while being pestered by Jinx. Not long after, Aizawa was asked for some requests from a figure Rimuru hadn't taken note of before. ( CatJones CatJones ) This one was important looking... but also looked like he'd be fun to hang around, and it was evident he was evaluating the entire party's appearances and behavior thus far. "I'd like to make a few requests too it that's acceptable..." He was definitely going to need a few small creatures to eat... as well as some clothes for when he transforms to his human appearance...

CheeseQueen CheeseQueen PlusUltra PlusUltra

--Ashe--
Interaction: CheeseQueen CheeseQueen Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (Tohru)

"I mean, you're look and feel disgustingly sticky, so what's the difference?" Ashe asked, though she doubt she'll get her answer as the so called Slime was taken by one of the other girls, leaving Ashe to try and wipe off the slime from her finger, hoping that it doesn't leave a stain on her body suit. God knows these things can't be washed off. Her attention was then turned by some pre-enhanced teen with shaggy black hair and some old uniform, asking what she meant by Booty if it's treasure or whatnot.

"What do you take me for? Of course I meant treasure! It's practically my jo-oooah!" Ashe let out a proud giggle which soon turned into a surprised yelped as the boy grabbed her arm and practically dragged her along with some older looking woman with a weird reptilian tail and deer horns. Nothing as strange that she hadn't seen before, but...What? She heard her introduced herself as...What was it, Tohru Kobayashi, was it? "You have one long name, dude. Mind if I call you Tohru instead?" Ashe raised a brow, her eyes practically staring at the obvious tail as she asked. "The name's Ashe, by the way. Professional Bounty Hunter, and MegaMan." She beamed, as if not minding being dragged by some random boy.

X Aizawa X

listened to the girl as she continued to walk beside him, he didn’t say much more but let out a quiet huff at her small joke. Although, he heard another voice posing a question to him. “ In a way yes this is not a everyday occurrence, but it’s our job as hero’s to try and help in anyway we can” He told the boy then stopped as they reached the building. Though before he could say anything two of them asked him the same question. The boy and the slime “We can talk about it when you get inside. For now, let’s get you all settled“ He told them then headed in, Aizawa wanted to try and hurry this along. It wasn’t long till he had a class to teach. So he begun to take them to the floor they would be staying on as quick as he could.

x RIN X

Rin let go after a moment and looked to the two “Sorry” He said with a smile and rubbed his head “I should probably introduce myself, I got a little excited when the sunglasses dude mentioned the food. I’ve not eaten and im curious of what food this place has you know ?” He explained “Oh I’m Rin by the way” He added then looked back to Ashe “So whats the most expensive thing you found? And is it true you’ve gotta go through traps to get to the treasure?” He asked then continued to follow the sunglasses dude. He looked to Thoru after and smiled softly ” Yeh, what Ashe said” He chuckled then stopped as they reached the building, it was much much, more taller in person. And different to the dorms him and his brother stayed in, but it looked super cool.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PlusUltra PlusUltra Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Silent Child Silent Child CatJones CatJones Cierra Cierra

Archer seemed kind enough, Reisen though to herself, that he was already trying to both bridge the gap between them and quietly confiding in her. He spoke softly, her eyes transfixed on his lips as he spoke about the possibility that their being summoned there wasn't a coincidence. She quietly nodded her head in agreement. As they approached Aizawa, Archer informed him that he would be making requests, followed quickly by the small blue blob creature also preparing requests. The blob was the most peculiar of the group, seeing as how it didn't really have a human form like everyone else.

Shifting slightly to use Archer as a barrier, she peaked around him to look at the blob, quietly muttering to herself for a brief moment, her mouth moving but virtually no sound coming out. After a few moments of staring, she spoke up in a decibel range that could actually be heard, and speaking directly to the living jelly creature.

"Are you made of jelly?" She asked before ducking slightly behind Archer, only the top of her head visible as she did so.

CatJones CatJones
Silent Child Silent Child

Liotro had woken up with the rest of the strange group, but had stayed quiet up until now, just following along and trying to understand everything. This wasn't the first time he'd been dumped in a strange location with no memory of how he'd gotten there, he was just glad he still had some of his pokemon with him this time. He kept them hidden in their pokeballs, for now. He seemed to be the most normal of the group, based on appearances.
The architecture here was... really foreign to him. Oh Sinnoh, what had he done to get sent here?
He followed Aizawa and the others inside, feeling a bit out of place in his kimono compared to everyone else's strange garb.
"So, um, now that we're inside, where are we?" He asked, more concerned and confused than anything.

1644250413178.png
Idly waving her hand at the blob as she goes inside "Yeah Yeah Bubblegum. Anyway onwards to house hero, for Justice, and for...the safety of puppies and Christmas right?". She ends by striking a grandiose pose as she points to the inside of the building, though a heavy crack sounds and crumbling of some concrete as the case on her side seems to swing haphazardly and make contact with the side of the entrance.

"As for the bathrobe guy?" she cranes her head back to look at him "Gonna guess this is the not so super-secret secret base of some pajama-wearing group so you should fit right in."

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.26.45 PM.png
The nice Mr. Aizawa seemed eager to get them to their dorms... so Rimuru decided to stop asking questions for the time being... then he was Rimuru thumbs down.pngaddressed by the one he previously thought stalker-like... "Are you made of jelly?" He turned to find her, but she was hiding behind another figure... "I'm not quite jelly... I'm just slime. Sometimes I may be sticky, but that's not my fault, usually I'm just squishy... but I'm of course not edible" Jinx retook his attention as she started mocking the group in a way. "Yeah Yeah Bubblegum. Anyway onwards to house hero, for Justice, and for...the safety of puppies and Christmas right?" "I guess, but why do you have to almost destroy the doorway?" There was some damage, but not enough to really cause a fight, so he continued hopping with the group. "I doubt it's a secret base either though, based on the appearance of outside and my knowledge... it's likely a school in the middle of a city..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back