• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Oh lol she does have that memory storage spell for that if she dies she is getting those memories back and maybe moving past a few issues

*shrug* I doubt it given how sealed off it seems to be...but I won't question how wifi works.

011.jpg

Since Kiun can apparently send text messages to Heaven.

He's a fairly curious sorta guy^^

Btw, I found this...

012.jpg

While reading Kagutsuchi vs Kazuma. Before I though borderlines were effective against gods, but it would seem that gods cannot be 'slain' by it, even if a line can be used to trap/barrier a god -_-
...o.o uh oh

Oh lol she does have that memory storage spell for that if she dies she is getting those memories back and maybe moving past a few issues

It's probably still a sad thing to the regalia, though I won't judge, especially if it makes for a good story :closedeyessmile:

I also have a nihilistic god that doesn't particularly care if he dies except that his regalias might be sad. They all have their own reasons.

Hiroki draws close to an edge soo he shall learn of the darkness stalking the night .... and who is not at all like a teddy bear

Lol, It's easy enough to say his phone broke n he never got the text...tho I cannot say one way or another how Hachiman would act =p
im thinking that hell be busy with Hachiman having a problem of a really powerful sentient attacking him, because he was dumb enough to trust it at first (battle god= hes got the bronze, not the brains) so Ekibio'll just text Kami_X back, talk to Konjin and Miname for a bit, and then go help Hachman

Good luck with school and see you when you get back
thanks!

bbcode decided to die on me but theres my post, Hachiman shall probably appear next post (till then ill make his npc cs thing)

I'll turn with your guy being with priest kind of forgot I had a thing there but Haze isn't super active

No worries. My apologies for missunderstanding =p Luce's char is in the npc section if you wanna take a look at it.
well Lucem's character isnt very far from my idea for Hachiman at least, so i can mess with my original idea for Ekibio disappearing a bit and it should still work

Tine to make internet god jk
ultimate frienemy of Kami_X, for both helping him and cutting out wifi in times if need in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Back