• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

yeah sorry just hit with insperation and hey let them all see a little bit into Azani and how she fews the conflict more and that she would rather she die than one of her regalia she is an odd god

hmmm out off all that i think Azani will be most annoyed at being compared to one of her traitor brothers

Isn't she trying to grant her mother's wish and drag Izanagi to Yomi tho? =p What's wrong with being compared to the two boys~?

working on an azani she actually got more mad at them insulting Miu she can take insults dosen't like those around her getting insulted

Haha, it's an insult only if she takes it as one :closedeyessmile:

Isn't she trying to grant her mother's wish and drag Izanagi to Yomi tho? =p What's wrong with being compared to the two boys~?

She views them as traitors they went aginst the promise made. That is the real insult to compare her to those she views are braking their agreements.

She views them as traitors they went aginst the promise made. That is the real insult to compare her to those she views are braking their agreements.

I'd ask what the promise is, but realistically they wouldn't even remember it and I'm sure you'd reveal it if it ever became relevant so I won't ask for spoilers:x

I'd ask what the promise is, but realistically they wouldn't even remember it and I'm sure you'd reveal it if it ever became relevant so I won't ask for spoilers:x
Actully you know they were all made to get izanagi that was the promise to their mother to get him. Her brothers have forsaken that and turned to aid him.

yep she is still mad at them if asked she would likely suggest the raid on yomi if presented by her brother is a trap and he has once more changed sides lol

*shrug* It's unlikely given the reasons they (or at least one of them~) ended up joining w/ Heaven in the first place, but who knows what the future holds? ^_^

It went in a slightly different direction than planned, but Konjin post is up. After should be Hiroki's

Excellent

When Ryo said "long time no see", he just meant it as a joke because they saw each other not long ago. He just can't escape misunderstandings. At least he has gum.

Gum be the glue that holds them together :closedeyessmile:

I doubt Ryo will ever escape misunderstandings. It's the mother of most conflicts, especially in a slice of life^^ Really though, high school girl has her own issue when it comes to friends

Gum be the glue that holds them together :closedeyessmile:

I doubt Ryo will ever escape misunderstandings. It's the mother of most conflicts, especially in a slice of life^^ Really though, high school girl has her own issue when it comes to friends
Rika is definitely Ryo's biggest challenge in this rp. It doesn't help that he always tries to be unreadable.

CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu
I should have a Kami_X post up either by tonight or tomorrow.

Phayne Phayne
Just wanna let you know I haven't forgotten you=P Bridging a connection was a bit harder than I thought with the current characters and I think I may have failed 😅 but I'll spin it another route and try to get a post up for you soon...once Dante Verren Dante Verren and CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu post for the end of the interaction . If neither Miu nor Chuujitsu have anything to say, or you don't think you can get their post up anytime soon, lemme know.

I was planning on waiting on Mitsu but now I have family coming over today so I won't be posting until tomorrow night. I do plan on having Miu take up the offer of the resound spell though despite Azani saying it was time to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back