• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel i hope he didn’t go through her photos while inhabiting her phone lol 😱

Lol, he didn't. Not in this case anyway ^_^

Though she wouldn't know when he does decide to 'cause skilled hackers don't leave traces~

thinking of making a second none npc character just need a good idea

What Lizzy said.

If you don't have ideas yet, let future posts/events inspire ideas. Or browse google images until something pops at you... Watching anime, reading, and listening to music works as well =P The idea fairy will come when it comes.

Lucem Lucem Takumi98 Takumi98
Rika's post will be up next. I apologize for the wait.

Last edited:
Lol, he didn't. Not in this case anyway ^_^

Though she wouldn't know when does decide to 'cause skilled hackers don't leave traces~

What Lizzy said.

If you don't have ideas yet, let future posts/events inspire ideas. Or browse google images until something pops at you... Watching anime, reading, and listening to music works as well =P The idea fairy will come when it comes.

Lucem Lucem Takumi98 Takumi98
Rika's post will be up next. I apologize for the wait.

You're fine, no need to apologize!

all i can say is no regalia last one was a headache and a half

Haha whatever works. Just keep in mind that the more complicated the character, the wee bit harder I'll be when it comes to details =P

i wonder if this makes rika a follower of Azani

*shrug* She does whatever she wants^^

But she's not so much advertising Azani's name as she's trying to get prayers for Suda's soul.

When Ryo said "long time no see", he just meant it as a joke because they saw each other not long ago. He just can't escape misunderstandings. At least he has gum.

AAAGH I wasn't getting any notifications for the IC for a bit and missed post. Will work on getting up a Sumiko and Miu tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back