• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Slept through the entire school day. Very sleepy boy.

Lol. It's certainly one way to skip classes 😏

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Just in case it wasn't clear, if Hakuka spent the rest of the "night" with them, Kami_X slept in his laptop. Or rather, the cyberspace of his laptop. He's not crass enough to sleep in the same closet/share a futon with a girl, even if said girl is a spirit~ I don't think Roka would've slept in the closet either lol. Too stuffy, especially with 3 people u-u

Ok then! thanks-

My overall feedback is that he's okay (as in there's nothing specifically wrong in his CS), but I would like a lot more detail to get a fuller picture of the god Sanda Ori. Right now, he's just a generic thunder/storm god and there are many lol (Raijin, Takemikazuchi, Taishakuten, Susanoo, etc...and that's just japan). What makes him stand out from the others? Gods are differentiated by their legends/history, hence why this section needs to be fully filled out - or at least filled out to the point where he feels like a solid character with an actual background. I see him mentioned as the "side character" of many stories, so I can tell you're trying to make an obscure god, but I'd still like a bit more detail into what the stories are....even if he just stood there and watch the events happen lol. You started to write his main story being the 'Tale of' something...and kinda petered out, but that right there is kinda important if it's his main story...

What I want for this section is basically his main story^^ It's fine if it's a boring story (humans tend to exaggerate a lot~)

How was he born? Why was he born? I see the wish that made him was one of storm and destruction, but I'd still like a bit more detail on that. Did a village wish for storm on another village as revenge for ruining their crops? Did he grow close to anybody during that time or did everyone hate him? What did he do in those 1000 + years that he lived? Which village/city did he bring storm to and why? Did he wander around from one village to the next or was he a local storm god that just stuck to one general area? What was his 'powerful past'? Those are examples of questions you should be answering in the history/legend section. Obviously you don't have to write out every - single - detail of his accomplishments/relationships and I don't expect an essay for that section (1000 + years being a lot =P), but I still want a complete summary...at least enough to say that that the history/legend part is filled out properly. If there are some things you'd rather keep mysterious/reveal later in the rp, feel free to let me know, but the more you think of now, the easier a sandbox rp will be for you to write for u-u

Last edited:
What Kami_X does next (after 8:25 am) may depend on what Hiroki-kun says, but I'll probably have Roka and Rika's post up next...assuming nothing else happens of course^^

not sure they could not trust her to have a good home for a spirit

Nah, they aren't obligated to protect spirits not reaped by SSA, least of all a spirit that went with her willingly. If SSA Kyoto pushed their ideals too hard, they'd make an enemy of too many gods, which would be bad for business :closedeyessmile:

lol good good then sometime in the not to distant future next sunday ad ..... i mean sometimes soon Azani will go but Inari with her regalia

Apologies didn’t mean to make it seem any certain way, just figured he would let her use the futon based on what I have read before hand regarding his demeanor I can edit that in tomorrow morning so no one misunderstands.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Apologies didn’t mean to make it seem any certain way, just figured he would let her use the futon based on what I have read before hand regarding his demeanor I can edit that in tomorrow morning so no one misunderstands.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Much appreciated, though your post didn't exactly contradict anything so it's not strictly necessary. Just wanted to make sure you're aware ^_^

Kami_X is a god that doesn't need much living space because he can live in digital devices and, when he gets his shrine, it'll be website in cyberspace rather than any physical place partly because he's not popular enough to get an actual shrine built, but also because it fits the type of character I'm trying design in the modern era. Behavior-wise, he's what I expect your average human to be - selfish, but prudent - and I don't imagine he'd want to look bad in front of a girl he just met, so he'd have no problem letting her use his futon. He just won't be in it with her. #4389 was a bit different because he doesn't even consider her a girl all that much - physically she looks like a kid =P Ame was also injured so I imagine he'd take that into consideration and not want his rolling around to get in the way of her injuries...but yeah, he's a pretty whimsical guy and treats people differently based on circumstances + his opinion about them. He's fully aware that the closet is really only big enough for 1 fully grown person to sleep in. Two works if they don't mind cuddling. Three is a little tight...and four is the reason Senka is staying at 'Yuto Mori's' apartment rather than joining them in the closet. There's also a cat in there^^

If you want a rough image of the size:

a17c1d6181585d934d20702b3c19c0fd.jpg

That said, he clearly woke at 8: 25am (to speak to Hiroki) and at some point fell back asleep at 3: 20 pm so...*shrug* It's very possible that he could've changed where he slept during that time^^

Somehow I imagine Hiroki's spirit having falling asleep in there as well, having forgotten to return to his real body as a result of a...lengthy/boring discussion with Kami_X (?)...or a long-drawn game of of chess/cards/etc...but I'll leave the exact details of what happened during that interaction to Takumi98 Takumi98 Unless it contradicts with what another person has already written, or is too out of character, I'm fine with going along with what people write.

Last edited:
Mom said it's my turn on the xbox to make a post. Been a while since I've posted anything (or been active) and that's mainly because my phone just decided to delete all the progress I made on the post and I had to basically rewrite everything coughI am incough pain

But there goes the post. Hope I actually gave Nox some character since I did make him seem pretty bland w those first posts.

TL ; DR: 1st part, Nox has an existencial crisis. 2nd part, Kaguya an Konjin smell extra nice, Nox wants an autograph from Kaguya (not really), Nox doesn't know who Konjin is, Nox tries to make a deal with Kami_X

Can't believe Karcen turned into a frog.

Mom said it's my turn on the xbox to make a post. Been a while since I've posted anything (or been active) and that's mainly because my phone just decided to delete all the progress I made on the post and I had to basically rewrite everything coughI am incough pain

But there goes the post. Hope I actually gave Nox some character since I did make him seem pretty bland w those first posts.

TL ; DR: 1st part, Nox has an existencial crisis. 2nd part, Kaguya an Konjin smell extra nice, Nox wants an autograph from Kaguya (not really), Nox doesn't know who Konjin is, Nox tries to make a deal with Kami_X

Konjin seems pretty obscure based on the fact that I had a bit of trouble finding much for him. Which is kind of funny when apparently, people of the Heian era wouldn't go to court or home for a certain length of time depending on what direction Konjin was in, which was seen as unlucky?

Last edited:

I understand the feeling. It happens from time to time.

It was very well-written.

Kami_X accepts.

Konjin seems pretty obscure based on the fact that I had a bit of trouble finding much for him. Which is kind of funny when apparently, people of the Brian era wouldn't go to court or home for a certain length of time depending on what direction Konjin was in, which was seen as unlucky?
I did try to look his name up but only found something about a shrine made for him and the wiki of another god named Kojin (hence why Nox confuses him for that one god). I would've had Nox fangirling over Konjin as well if I had found a page about him but all I got were company names and a god of fire. Then again it was like 3 am when I did my 'research' so I might've just missed his wiki while I was looking.

I understand the feeling. It happens from time to time.

It was very well-written.

Kami_X accepts.
It do be like that when your phone back stabs you.

You now have the funny mad hatter guy haunting your highschool, for an indefinite time(?) apparently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any opportunities for interactions while I work on le Nobu post™ . Don't wanna get too inactive again

Konjin seems pretty obscure based on the fact that I had a bit of trouble finding much for him. Which is kind of funny when apparently, people of the Brian era wouldn't go to court or home for a certain length of time depending on what direction Konjin was in, which was seen as unlucky?

I know about him and Huci thru Mr. Google, so I imagine that'd be the extent of Kami_X 's knowledge about him as well...unless he frequents Shirotome High. He also seemed to me like a local kinda god and Kami_X does make yearly shrine pilgrimages to greet Kyoto's local dieties in an attempt to establish himself so that's taken into consideration as well :closedeyessmile:

You now have the funny mad hatter guy haunting your highschool, for an indefinite time(?) apparently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any opportunities for interactions while I work on le Nobu post™ . Don't wanna get too inactive again

So long as he isn't driving kids insane or making the school needlessly gloomy, Kami_X isn't the type of guy to turn down help.

I look forward to Nobu's introduction.

I did try to look his name up but only found something about a shrine made for him and the wiki of another god named Kojin (hence why Nox confuses him for that one god). I would've had Nox fangirling over Konjin as well if I had found a page about him but all I got were company names and a god of fire. Then again it was like 3 am when I did my 'research' so I might've just missed his wiki while I was looking.

It do be like that when your phone back stabs you.

I had to do a bit of digging to find any info on Konjin, and the religion he supposedly is part of but apparently isn't (it was mentioned somewhere that he told ol' Bunji himself he wasn't a "composite god" iirc?)

If you want me to I can see if I can dig up those wikis and send them your way 👀

I have some posts in the works but Nox calling Konjin a spoiled brat actually made me laugh out loud, I love it. Kaguya/Atsushi and Konjin responses will likely be last after Seiichi post and at least a Sugi post this round.

I know about him and Huci thru Mr. Google, so I imagine that'd be the extent of Kami_X 's knowledge about him as well...unless he frequents Shirotome High. He also seemed to me like a local kinda god and Kami_X does make yearly shrine pilgrimages to greet Kyoto's local dieties in an attempt to establish himself so that's taken into consideration as well :closedeyessmile:

So long as he isn't driving kids insane or making the school needlessly gloomy, Kami_X isn't the type of guy to turn down help.

Yeah after looking at a wiki listing Japanese Deities I saw Konjin, went "cool" and went to Google. I spent like...an hour digging to see how much I could find lol.

The way I found Konjin's wiki was just typing in "Konjin japanese mythology" and boom. For anyone who wants to take a look at all.

I looked a bit into this and the religions b he was apparently associated with when making his npc sheet to see if there were anything else notable but it gave me a headache at the time, but I thought it was rather interesting.

Nah, he'll mostly be wandering around poking everyone and maybe pranking some. I was thinking abt making a little secondary arc revolving around the spirit of a deceased student and Nox, but I guess I could hold onto that since it'd be gritty edgy revenge seeking stuff and this is a family friendly pg13+ non-violent rp

And I'm also looking forward to writing like I'm possessed by dark forces again, I didn't intend for that post to be as long as it was lol I got carried away
If you want me to I can see if I can dig up those wikis and send them your way
Ah, yes. Hand it over. That thing. Your insight

Not sure what I'd do w them rn but yea if you're willing to go thru the trouble of looking for them and giving them to me then go ahead. That way I can go full-on pun and reference making machine next time Nox and Konjin interact in the near future

Nah, he'll mostly be wandering around poking everyone and maybe pranking some. I was thinking abt making a little secondary arc revolving around the spirit of a deceased student and Nox, but I guess I could hold onto that since it'd be gritty edgy revenge seeking stuff and this is a family friendly pg13+ non-violent rp

And I'm also looking forward to writing like I'm possessed by dark forces again, I didn't intend for that post to be as long as it was lol I got carried away

Ah, yes. Hand it over. That thing. Your insight

Not sure what I'd do w them rn but yea if you're willing to go thru the trouble of looking for them and giving them to me then go ahead. That way I can go full-on pun and reference making machine next time Nox and Konjin interact in the near future

Lmao gotta love puns. I just find it so interesting how there's only so much info you can find on something with google alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back