• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

so he surivied by being in a village that is highly isolated and thus avoided the whole militant athiest thing?

Yes it is.

I apologize for the silence. Trying to get all the Kami_X responses out in one post is a probably a bit ambitious, but I'll try to churn something out tonight. Just letting ya'll know I'm still here and I have no intention of giving up on the rp just yet - especially when there are so many ideas in the works.
We understand, especially regarding your work.
We have even been issued orders to start some kind of covid vaccination task force that will be deploying countryside to help administer vaccinations in larger cities. They made us cancel all current training besides my live fire certifications for the foreseeable future. You just do what you can and don’t burn yourself out my friend. I don’t think this rp is going anywhere 👍

Done *wipes sweat*

Takumi98 Takumi98
If you don't think Hiroki would still be there at 3pm, or if you think he would've gotten back in his body long before then, lemme know. I'm literally just making up stuff as I go along =P

Done *wipes sweat*

Takumi98 Takumi98
If you don't think Hiroki would still be there at 3pm, or if you think he would've gotten back in his body long before then, lemme know. I'm literally just making up stuff as I go along =P

He'd probably still be there by 3 pm. it'd likely earn him an earful from Mirai but the boy's body is tired

I am guessing as he is the main God he is a protector deity so how does he fight off phantoms from the only place keeping him alive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back