• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

The upcoming resort stuff has plenty of ways to merge yourself into them. If you're interested of course. (And of course, any questions feel free to ask.)

I'm hoping to be able to become more active soon, works been downright kicking my ass.

I'm hoping to be able to become more active soon, works been downright kicking my ass.

Do your best. Beating work is just a matter of perseverance. So long as you live, you win.

All the spiritual students are finally in the same room.

What will come of this meeting remains to be seen, but yeah. It took them 18 pages.

Sorry it is taking I started printing models

No worries. That sounds quite interesting.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Going to start brainstorming some things to do with Shorn, though, I believe that a minor time-skip wouldn't be a bad thing. If anything, I believe within the minor distance of the last post including Shorn, and the current should bring us up to date with the other characters.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah & Quirky,

I know the Resort event is upcoming next, and I was just wondering if you guys think we should hold off a few more days in RP. I think since the big event with Sakda just occurred it may be wise to do so. Not to mention, if anyone else is interested in taking part, it gives time for them to free up their characters. By that point, I think we'll be able to progress pretty smoothly.

What do you guys think about this?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Going to start brainstorming some things to do with Shorn, though, I believe that a minor time-skip wouldn't be a bad thing. If anything, I believe within the minor distance of the last post including Shorn, and the current should bring us up to date with the other characters.

I know the Resort event is upcoming next, and I was just wondering if you guys think we should hold off a few more days in RP. I think since the big event with Sakda just occurred it may be wise to do so. Not to mention, if anyone else is interested in taking part, it gives time for them to free up their characters. By that point, I think we'll be able to progress pretty smoothly.

That’s fine by me I got training coming up and I’d rather not leave y’all waiting on me if we started it. Also more people would be interesting

Yup, brainstorming. That's what I shall be doing as I figure out what to do with my characters.

Kami_X is cool with that. More time to get out the slice of life portions of a Noragami rp. Maybe a bit of training for my lazy god as well :closedeyessmile:

hmm still need to think of a way to get in on the bigger plots maybe the trip to inari will cause it

Haha, Azani think's the school's a Nexus 😂 Not that she's wrong~

If you'll remember, I left Shiro ( Phayne Phayne ) at Inari's shrine. I also mentioned in post #396 (@ I:50pm, April 4th) that Inari won't be back in the near shore for a couple of days~ Seimei's there brainstorming how to help Shiro tho ^_^ Some of her other regalias as well, including Kuzunoha.

Takumi98 Takumi98
Konjin is a big softie <3

Yup, brainstorming. That's what I shall be doing as I figure out what to do with my characters.

Kami_X is cool with that. More time to get out the slice of life portions of a Noragami rp. Maybe a bit of training for my lazy god as well :closedeyessmile:

Haha, Azani think's the school's a Nexus 😂 Not that she's wrong~

If you'll remember, I left Shiro ( Phayne Phayne ) at Inari's shrine. I also mentioned in post #396 (@ I:50pm, April 4th) that Inari won't be back in the near shore for a couple of days~ Seimei's there brainstorming how to help Shiro tho ^_^ Some of her other regalias as well, including Kuzunoha.

Takumi98 Takumi98
Konjin is a big softie <3

As much as he thinks he isn't, he totally is lol. Spending so long trying to change his image played a part in it, but it's also Miname, because without her he'd probably be more of a mess.

As much as he thinks he isn't, he totally is lol. Spending so long trying to change his image played a part in it, but it's also Miname, because without her he'd probably be more of a mess.

Lol, I see. Excellent~ I think I'd enjoy messing rping with him whenever the opportunity arises.

if they are there when she is there then she will meet with them but well Azani is herself and not fond of waiting for the gods of heaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back