• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Mass Xover: The Phantom Hacker [REBOOT!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

So, you know the whole Adversary system that JD set up, technically speaking due to Fate/Grand Order, Tiamat is an adversary of Gilgamesh. Meaning theoretically JD could throw it at us.

Could we win? No. This thing literally can’t die until every other living thing is dead first.

So, you know the whole Adversary system that JD set up, technically speaking due to Fate/Grand Order, Tiamat is an adversary of Gilgamesh. Meaning theoretically JD could throw it at us.

Could we win? No. This thing literally can’t die until every other living thing is dead first.
no I don't know or probabally forgot xd
but who are they and where are they from?

no I don't know or probabally forgot xd
but who are they and where are they from?
The Fate series.

I think wdinatx wdinatx is more suited to explain who or what they are.
Tiamat from Mesopotamian mythology, the universe was made from her corpse and she has no concept of death. Uh, she needed multiple gods(who can probably destroy the world) to defeat when she had the concept of death placed on her. And I did the finishing blow. Yeah yeah, you did Gil. Sorry about the bad explanation.

Tiamat from Mesopotamian mythology, the universe was made from her corpse and she has no concept of death. Uh, she needed multiple gods(who can probably destroy the world) to defeat when she had the concept of death placed on her. And I did the finishing blow. Yeah yeah, you did Gil. Sorry about the bad explanation.

Let us all pray that JD isn’t an absolute madman.

Because even I’m not sadistic enough to throw something like this at everyone.

Hey its np, thank you! the context helps!
Let us all pray that JD isn’t an absolute madman.

Because even I’m not sadistic enough to throw something like this at everyone.
tbh i wouldn't put it past JD so be wary XD

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi
man dude you really know what to write to about piss anybody off huh XD
can't decide if I wanna write a rude reply or pick up on the bit about himself and go with a more calm post

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi
man dude you really know what to write to about piss anybody off huh XD
can't decide if I wanna write a rude reply or pick up on the bit about himself and go with a more calm post

You do realize this was an accurate assessment of Rachel and her actions right? You can do that but you’ll come off incredibly immature and dense for doing so. So, like a dick.

Nvm. I’m pretty sure you’re being purposeful. I’m sorry for the being insensitive. Though I’m actually starting to get annoyed at Ashside’s character.

:/ it's not on purpose, I'm just being me as per JD's advice on how to rp this.
saw it before you deleted
so
thanks

it's like one am over here so good night guys, doing stuff on my days (2) off so heads up if I go silent, hopefully i don't miss anything big haha

:/ it's not on purpose, I'm just being me as per JD's advice on how to rp this.
saw it before you deleted
so
thanks

it's like one am over here so good night guys, doing stuff on my days (2) off so heads up if I go silent, hopefully i don't miss anything big haha

I think I should have mention was that the whole I was a piece of shit was not meant to be a scream of frustration, it was meant to be taken as a How heck am I doing better than you? Are fine with a self admitted piece shit being much better?

I was totally afraid that’d I’d wake up and regret not staying up to ignore the “stay out of this”. This could have gone so much worse.

To be honest it was just a really a call out post, since if you look back I actually haven’t done anything up to that point that wasn’t unjustly jerkish, before this whole thing started. Pragmatic yes, jerkish, no. Yet I’m being treated as if I punched a grandma. It was starting to be a pain especially Ashside’s reactions.

To be honest it was just a really call out post, since if you look back I actually haven’t done anything up to that point that wasn’t unjustly jerkish, before this whole thing started. Pragmatic yes, jerkish, no. Yet I’m being treated as if I punched a grandma. It was starting to be a pain especially Ashside’s reactions.
Maybe from your point of view. From mine it looks like people were being annoyed at your pragmatism (Though they didn't really have a reason to) and you were like "Oh you're starting a fire? Here's some fuel."

I admit to the later.

But yeah, there wasn’t a good reason in universe is what bugs the heck out of me. I’ll be fine if you don’t like me in universe, but you better have a valid reason to.

I admit to the later.

But yeah, there wasn’t a good reason in universe is what bugs the heck out of me. I’ll be fine if you don’t like me in universe, but you better have a valid reason to.
I agree with the former and the latter should be common sense. On another note, I feel the same way in universe as I do here but I still don't dislike you.

Gonna be busy today and tomorrow, acutally gonna go and do things that doesn't involve working can you beleive it ? hahahha XD
I'll try to post when I can dudes !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back