• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Mass Xover: The Phantom Hacker [REBOOT!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I am still here. I am just at work right now but as a warning to you, being an ass will get you a warning, after which if you persist you will be banned from this rp

I’m not going to be posting for a while, I have to go on a trip tomorrow and I also have to try and comprehend Nasuverse’s Magic rules for another rp.

Thanks for the heads up, though if you can, I'd suggest posting your response to a certain captain attack we should've seen coming...

And yes, I am sadistic enough to pull the aformentioned Tiamat, but don't worry, I have something far worse planned for you all!

*Maniacal laughter as I sink into the floorboards, where only moments ago there was a dark shadow-like being*

Thanks for the heads up, though if you can, I'd suggest posting your response to a certain captain attack we should've seen coming...

And yes, I am sadistic enough to pull the aformentioned Tiamat, but don't worry, I have something far worse planned for you all!

*Maniacal laughter as I sink into the floorboards, where only moments ago there was a dark shadow-like being*
Jerk. Also, I've never seen Bleach.

I can probably react this once, and you know what I’m going to use the Evol driver for this. Though only as a defense.

FYI, atx is trying to emulate Gil to scare Toshiro. Also the spear is still in the ground hint hint, wink wink.

first of all, no

Second, even if you get it right, why would I tell you?

I realize that. I was just saying that while that is wrong, it's a very good guess

sorry for the delay, got some bad news and just had to take care of a few things at home.
My great grandmother died earlier this summer but we just got news that our other great grandma (who I'm closer too) died Monday and so our trip to the funeral next weekish will be back to back funerals for them both so yeah
that's just what's going on

its been hard to stay on task so don't be afraid to spam tag me when/if needed

sorry for the delay, got some bad news and just had to take care of a few things at home.
My great grandmother died earlier this summer but we just got news that our other great grandma (who I'm closer too) died Monday and so our trip to the funeral next weekish will be back to back funerals for them both so yeah
that's just what's going on

its been hard to stay on task so don't be afraid to spam tag me when/if needed
Sorry to hear that. *Tries to find words to cheer you up, but can't*

I've been through losing two grandparents before, so take the time you need to grieve, as it would be unfair to just disregard familial matters and go "I think I'll RP instead".

Life matters, ESPECIALLY family life, so take your time to get it sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back