• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Mass Xover: The Phantom Hacker [REBOOT!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'll be leaving on the 10th of this month to go to the funerals for my grandmas, I'll be back the 16th (ish) So if i go silent that's whats going on. I'll post when I can before I go.
Got it, I'll try to get a post out before then.

(Fullbottle Explanation.)

Alright so Fullbottles are basically small, palm sized bottles filled refined Nebula Gas, with the essence of an inorganic or organic object. They are primarily used through a rider system to access powers, equipment, attacks, and forms.

Though only my character is probably going to be using a compatible rider system at the start, so what you need to know is that when twisting the cap and shaking it then holding it your hand it will embrue the holder with a superpower based off the essence of what is held within, but a person is only capable of doing this with ONE Fullbottle that they are compatible with.

For example, the rabbit bottle will give the user super speed or the dragon bottle will super strength.

(Note: I’m ignoring some rules here for the sake of the rp.)

The full list can be found here.

Not all powers have been shown, but you can easily make a guess based off the full bottle.

Yeah here, since you weren’t here for this.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Affirmitive! assign whatever you feel would be useful but not game breaking.

Since the bottles are meant to be paired and based of thirty things and thirty thing that can kill them I’ll use that logic to pick out a bottle for everyone.

(For story reason this killing logic didn’t pan out. In Kamen Rider Build which is how we get things like Lock and Dragon.)

Let’s start with JDizzle383 JDizzle383

You get the bottle, Pirate. Cause Pirates are a merchant’s enemy.

Next is AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

You get the bottle, Shark. Cause water.

And finally wdinatx wdinatx

You get the bottle, Phoenix. Cause it’s the closest thing to a Shirou Emiya bottle we have.

The powers that are given aren’t going to be too op. Unless you use a Rider system.

I also tried to gave you all the cool ones, instead of something lame like Vacuum cleaner.

So I'm gonna ask for all of us.

Do the bottles just boost our power, or does the "Pirate/Shark/Phoenix Fullbottle" have piratey/deadly waterlike enemy/blazing inferno attacky side effects I should know of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back