• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Mass Xover: The Phantom Hacker [REBOOT!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry to hear that. *Tries to find words to cheer you up, but can't*
Heh thanks, I appreciate you trying

I've been through losing two grandparents before, so take the time you need to grieve, as it would be unfair to just disregard familial matters and go "I think I'll RP instead".

Life matters, ESPECIALLY family life, so take your time to get it sorted out.
Thanks JD, it’s a little hard for me not to just throw myself into something to distract from it all, but yeah I should go and take some time.

Well I would rather this be a "React like you would IRL" RP since you are RPing as you, but as for Gil, IDK how he'd react...

Well I would rather this be a "React like you would IRL" RP since you are RPing as you, but as for Gil, IDK how he'd react...
I know, I'm often pessimistic so it fits. But I'm also trying to resist the temptation of the metagame.

Trust me, the only metagame is to be like, "Infinity gauntlet snapping" and fixing everything or anything similar.

An example is Shiyonichi Shiyonichi guessing it is Lelouch in charge of the 'chess club'

If he's right, we're fucked. if he's wrong, we're still fucked, because we don't know who it is and anyone suggesting anything like "do you suppose it's so and so" could cause the GM to change his mind and make it someone else better/worse.

see how that works?

Basically the more you voice your opinions the more we get screwed as I get better and better ways to torture you.

Trust me, the only metagame is to be like, "Infinity gauntlet snapping" and fixing everything or anything similar.

An example is Shiyonichi Shiyonichi guessing it is Lelouch in charge of the 'chess club'

If he's right, we're fucked. if he's wrong, we're still fucked, because we don't know who it is and anyone suggesting anything like "do you suppose it's so and so" could cause the GM to change his mind and make it someone else better/worse.

see how that works?

Basically the more you voice your opinions the more we get screwed as I get better and better ways to torture you.
Got it.

Well actually, the fact isn't so obvious that he's wrong is true, but if one of us thinks he's right... He IS the leader, so if we vote in favor of doing what he says because we don't agree with Evolt... or if someone says, "I think Zuka's idea is the one we should go with." then it's likely I will morph the story to facilitate our actions.

I mean, it's a team effort here. so just because one of us believes he is wrong, doesn't mean we all do. at the same time, I want to point out that Toshiro's actions in that little cutaway are completely for story building purposes, and OOC knowledge and are NOT meant to be known In RP.

So even though OOC we know he's with the rebellion, IC we should only be hypothesizing, as we have no idea where he is.

Well actually, the fact isn't so obvious that he's wrong is true, but if one of us thinks he's right... He IS the leader, so if we vote in favor of doing what he says because we don't agree with Evolt... or if someone says, "I think Zuka's idea is the one we should go with." then it's likely I will morph the story to facilitate our actions.

I mean, it's a team effort here. so just because one of us believes he is wrong, doesn't mean we all do. at the same time, I want to point out that Toshiro's actions in that little cutaway are completely for story building purposes, and OOC knowledge and are NOT meant to be known In RP.

So even though OOC we know he's with the rebellion, IC we should only be hypothesizing, as we have no idea where he is.

I already know that. I just misread ATX’s post and generalized, I retracted my statement by deleting it.

Sorry, there was no need to delete your post. You were right, it's completely valid to point out that we all could think he's wrong. I also should probably mention that I have autism, so most social interactions beyond actual storytelling... I don't really understand.

I tend to over analyze things like a psychiatrist trying to see a patient's reason's for suicidal tendencies sadly... so when you said you were just generalizing it, my mind went straight to, "Oh shit... I was doing it again... Did I piss him off???"

So I apologize if that is the case.

Sorry, there was no need to delete your post. You were right, it's completely valid to point out that we all could think he's wrong. I also should probably mention that I have autism, so most social interactions beyond actual storytelling... I don't really understand.

I tend to over analyze things like a psychiatrist trying to see a patient's reason's for suicidal tendencies sadly... so when you said you were just generalizing it, my mind went straight to, "Oh shit... I was doing it again... Did I piss him off???"

So I apologize if that is the case.

Ah, no it’s fine you didn’t piss me off.

I actually thought up more codewords to use in universe.

The mission is The Party

Nazarick is Part time Job

Ainz is Manager

Demiurge is Assistant Manager

The Hands of Justice is The Student Council

And the Overseer is Dave.

Just Dave.

I actually thought up more codewords to use in universe.

The mission is The Party

Nazarick is Part time Job

Ainz is Manager

Demiurge is Assistant Manager

The Hands of Justice is The Student Council

And the Overseer is Dave.

Just Dave.
Shouldn't the group be the party?

While that would be entertaining, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with all of that...

If you think about it, only the Arms of Justice and Monochrome Rebellion are going to care about hearing those words, so in taverns/Inns and bars and such, a lot of people will be saying things about them openly.

While that would be entertaining, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with all of that...

If you think about it, only the Arms of Justice and Monochrome Rebellion are going to care about hearing those words, so in taverns/Inns and bars and such, a lot of people will be saying things about them openly.

*Walks into a Tavern, VERY LOUDLY plans out murder.*

That was a joke.
Oh.

But there still will be times we need to use them like that.

true. What I meant was my In Character self is going to have a hard time keeping up with all those names, so I MIGHT slip up by accident and say something I shouldn't.

true. What I meant was my In Character self is going to have a hard time keeping up with all those names, so I MIGHT slip up by accident and say something I shouldn't.

Well, we’ll just have to deal with that and any problems that comes along.

I'll be leaving on the 10th of this month to go to the funerals for my grandmas, I'll be back the 16th (ish) So if i go silent that's whats going on. I'll post when I can before I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back