• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Dyson

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
(I am aware that we do not choose our powers but I'm trying to get the thing as close as possible.)

Okay. Care to tell me what you are thinking about? We must make peace with the fact that our powers are going to be weird. But we do offer the TS the basis. So the more stable the power you choose for your base, the more likely that your final power will be something similar. What do you have in mind?

How would "Illusion Manipulation" sound?
Would be nice. But that implies you cant generate them, only manipulate them when created. When you simlly take 'illusion generation' or illusionist, then whatever the other power will be, it will have some sort of connection to generation illusions. And generating illusions means manipulating them. So how does illusionist sound?

Would be nice. But that implies you cant generate them, only manipulate them when created. When you simlly take 'illusion generation' or illusionist, then whatever the other power will be, it will have some sort of connection to generation illusions. And generating illusions means manipulating them. So how does illusionist sound?
Sounds neato!

Great... Now I will be the psychologist for you lot. Come complain to me I guess. Lol. I will need to read up on how people have used empathy in the past. I have no idea how to use it effectively. I like it. A challenge.

Hey. I am really sorry about this but the power blew out in my town. I have about 20% power left and will have to use my car to charge my phone. My pc is out. And my house is warm and dark. The department of Energy says 36 hours before repairs might be finished. I will have to leave you all untill then. Sorry. I will be back. Day and a half ish. Minimum. Sorry.

Hey. I am really sorry about this but the power blew out in my town. I have about 20% power left and will have to use my car to charge my phone. My pc is out. And my house is warm and dark. The department of Energy says 36 hours before repairs might be finished. I will have to leave you all untill then. Sorry. I will be back. Day and a half ish. Minimum. Sorry.
IRL always wins over this! I certainly understand and hope that all is resolved!

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning is it safe to say Diamond and Larisa know each other? Maybe through school even though Larisa is a year older? They could be friends? By extension she would probably also know Lyro as well fin fin ??

And I was also thinking SecretRock SecretRock and Misty Gray Misty Gray that Kara and Caleb could know each other perhaps through college? This could link interaction quicker just a suggestion.

As far as I know, Caleb and Diamond are the only people aware that someone besides themself has been affected by Dysonium, meaning no one else's characters has told anyone about their abilities (unless you'd like to change that)

Does this sound accurate?

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning is it safe to say Diamond and Larisa know each other? Maybe through school even though Larisa is a year older? They could be friends? By extension she would probably also know Lyro as well fin fin ??

And I was also thinking SecretRock SecretRock and Misty Gray Misty Gray that Kara and Caleb could know each other perhaps through college? This could link interaction quicker just a suggestion.

As far as I know, Caleb and Diamond are the only people aware that someone besides themself has been affected by Dysonium, meaning no one else's characters has told anyone about their abilities (unless you'd like to change that)

Does this sound accurate?
Oh, yeah, sure!
She probably wouldn't be in college because she wants to be a baker, oh wait yeah okay nevermind lol
Would they know each other well or just as acquaintances?

Oh, yeah, sure!
She probably wouldn't be in college because she wants to be a baker, oh wait yeah okay nevermind lol
Would they know each other well or just as acquaintances?
I would say they were good friends. Met each other in high school and then Larisa graduated while Diamond is one class behind her, but they remained cool with one another.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lyro and Caleb could definitely have a friendship too btw, he does need a trainer (i posted IC with an NPC trainer but that can always change!) Whatever level from friend to best friend, I have a couple ideas for each if you'd be willing to share? Maybe PM?

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Yeah, i'd be down for Lyro and Larissa knowing each other pre-rp. Do you have any ideas or do you want them to meet just through Diamond?

SecretRock SecretRock Would you be interested in a pre-existing relationship between Lyro and Kara?

And I'll edit the CS to match the settings, I'll decide the basketball team's mascot if thats alright :closed eyes open smile: and yeah, for now Lyro's just gonna keep his powers a secret.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lyro and Caleb could definitely have a friendship too btw, he does need a trainer (i posted IC with an NPC trainer but that can always change!) Whatever level from friend to best friend, I have a couple ideas for each if you'd be willing to share? Maybe PM?

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Yeah, i'd be down for Lyro and Larissa knowing each other pre-rp. Do you have any ideas or do you want them to meet just through Diamond?

SecretRock SecretRock Would you be interested in a pre-existing relationship between Lyro and Kara?

And I'll edit the CS to match the settings, I'll decide the basketball team's mascot if thats alright :closed eyes open smile: and yeah, for now Lyro's just gonna keep his powers a secret.
Don't see that friendship happening when Caleb finds out who he's dating lol!

Also wouldn't he have a coach or high school trainer? Caleb is a college based trainer unless he's taking some athletic workshop and meets Caleb then? As long as the relationships make sense and not just for the sake of IC then I'm all for it.

fin fin Probably just meet through Diamond; they may have seen each other around, but I don't think they really would've gotten the chance to talk until Diamond introduced them :3

also Misty Gray Misty Gray would you be opposed to Larisa having a slight crush on Caleb? x]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back