• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Dyson

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
fin fin Probably just meet through Diamond; they may have seen each other around, but I don't think they really would've gotten the chance to talk until Diamond introduced them :3

also Misty Gray Misty Gray would you be opposed to Larisa having a slight crush on Caleb? x]
And Diamond totally teasing Larisa about said crush lol. That would be an interesting dynamic as well, Diamond would absolutely approve of Larisa going for him because she realizes they both are good people, but seeing as how Caleb has abilities (and not knowing Larisa does too) Diamond would try to keep her friend away from getting caught up in the web.

It would make sense either way, because Caleb seems to struggle with identity so he'd probably not even acknowledge any crushes. Diamond would also be wary for Larisa not to be one of his one night stands.

Don't see that friendship happening when Caleb finds out who he's dating lol!

Also wouldn't he have a coach or high school trainer? Caleb is a college based trainer unless he's taking some athletic workshop and meets Caleb then? As long as the relationships make sense and not just for the sake of IC then I'm all for it.
Trueee i almost forgot he was her brother :closed eyes open smile:
fin fin Probably just meet through Diamond; they may have seen each other around, but I don't think they really would've gotten the chance to talk until Diamond introduced them :3

also Misty Gray Misty Gray would you be opposed to Larisa having a slight crush on Caleb? x]
Alright, sounds good to me!

And Diamond totally teasing Larisa about said crush lol. That would be an interesting dynamic as well, Diamond would absolutely approve of Larisa going for him because she realizes they both are good people, but seeing as how Caleb has abilities (and not knowing Larisa does too) Diamond would try to keep her friend away from getting caught up in the web.

It would make sense either way, because Caleb seems to struggle with identity so he'd probably not even acknowledge any crushes. Diamond would also be wary for Larisa not to be one of his one night stands.
Pshhh, Larisa would get all flustered too because she's all shy about it xD
Mhm, although maybe that would change when the fact that Larisa has powers too is revealed lol

Indeed... Larisa will still try though, cause she doesn't know any better xD

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lyro and Caleb could definitely have a friendship too btw, he does need a trainer (i posted IC with an NPC trainer but that can always change!) Whatever level from friend to best friend, I have a couple ideas for each if you'd be willing to share? Maybe PM?
Yeah, they could be friends. Perhaps Caleb can work across facilities - campus and public gym? I know my previous personal trainer used to work in various gyms. :P

Don't see that friendship happening when Caleb finds out who he's dating lol!

Also wouldn't he have a coach or high school trainer? Caleb is a college based trainer unless he's taking some athletic workshop and meets Caleb then? As long as the relationships make sense and not just for the sake of IC then I'm all for it.
Looking forward to the drama if/when Caleb finds out about the relationship, bahaha.

fin fin also Misty Gray Misty Gray would you be opposed to Larisa having a slight crush on Caleb? x]
No, I wouldn't be against that. Caleb with a legitimate non-one-night-stand admirer is cute. <3

Yeah, Caleb would probably be oblivious to someone having a real crush on him. He normally just picks the ladies up in bars or at the gym, then waves them off the next morning. :P

I should be able to post this evening. I'm at work for the next 7 hours and then I'm out for a few more hours. I should get time to post before bed, though.

Yeah, they could be friends. Perhaps Caleb can work across facilities - campus and public gym? I know my previous personal trainer used to work in various gyms. :P

Looking forward to the drama if/when Caleb finds out about the relationship, bahaha.

Yess, they could be friends. Lyro trains at a public gym so maybe he just works a couple shifts there, or they met online on getmeatrainer.com lol.

I'm looking forward to the drama too, a game of cat and mouse, hehehe.
Sounds reasonable. What did you have in mind?
Wait, PM me. I have a couple ideas.

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse - hey, I am back again - I will read up on everything as quickly as I can manage, and then get everything sorted. Update the CS and all that. I also want to perhaps change my CS a bit, to fit better with the context. I might have my char be a temp teacher/counsellor at the university this story seems to be taking place around. Just so that I have an actual reason to stay close to the story. If my char was a sort of guidance counsellor of sorts/maybe a psychologist - would anyone be interested in having an established relationship with them? Not a romantic one, but a doctor-patient type deal? Or a tutor-type deal? Not needed, but I am open to something like it.

Caleb could always drop in from time to time for some counselling. Hell, he's got plenty of repressed feelings in that head of his.

Or, I don't know how likely it is they'd cross paths in terms of academics, with Caleb studying Sports Psychology.

Yeah, most likely a counsellor - but I am thinking of changing his degree to Psych. And since he is doing his PhD, I could have him be at the university as a temp professor, working at the university while using their facilities to do his research. So they might meet through that as well. But we will see - first need to update everything and make sure it makes sense

Decided against it. Gonna keep him in his current department. Just gonna add that he did Pych for his BA as well, which should give him some leeway. Mostly I am just gonna have him meander about as a tutor and a counsellor for the uni. That should be fine for now.

Decided against it. Gonna keep him in his current department. Just gonna add that he did Pych for his BA as well, which should give him some leeway. Mostly I am just gonna have him meander about as a tutor and a counsellor for the uni. That should be fine for now.
Threw in that the Great Falls museum has a Dysonium exhibit in case he wanted to visit it being a scholar and all. The Dysonium there will like be a replica and not the real element but a whole section dedicated to it.

Threw in that the Great Falls museum has a Dysonium exhibit in case he wanted to visit it being a scholar and all. The Dysonium there will like be a replica and not the real element but a whole section dedicated to it.

Perhaps I will have him come in a bit. He is just having a late lunch at the moment. I think he might like her. She seems keen of mind. He can respect that. He just has to stay away from too large crowds at the moment. But then again... this is a university town. Almost no one goes to the museums unless it is for a project.

Right. So. I haven't been accepted into this rp? I'm going to assume that's the case. I'd still like a reply though.

Right. So. I haven't been accepted into this rp? I'm going to assume that's the case. I'd still like a reply though.

I just checked out your CS and it seems like there are some things that are not complete - or at least not well formatted - perhaps the TS thought it was not done. Maybe clean it up a bit? and then remind them? It also helps to tag someone when talking to them OppositeInverse OppositeInverse :)

I just checked out your CS and it seems like there are some things that are not complete - or at least not well formatted - perhaps the TS thought it was not done. Maybe clean it up a bit? and then remind them? It also helps to tag someone when talking to them OppositeInverse OppositeInverse :)
Mmmm, that's a good point. I just checked it myself~ Thanks for that, I didnt even realise I hadn't finished it off~ I'll see what I do... : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back