• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC — INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

leviathan.

road shimmer, wiggling the vision
[class=heading] width: 340px; font-size: 15px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; color: #fff; font-weight: bold; text-transform: lowercase; font-family: arial; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; margin: auto; margin-top: 65px; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=heading1] width: 340px; font-size: 25px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; color: #fff; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Times New Roman; transition: 1s all ease-in-out; margin: auto; margin-top: 20px; background-color: #de735b; [/class]
[div class=heading1]inherit the earth.
[div class=heading]out of character.
[/div]
chat, meme, and make merry!
faust's running list of PSAs
i. @ everyone developing their characters, remember to closely read each role's suggested motivations!! you can make up your own, but please take a gander to use them as a guideline as to what a strong motive would look like.

ii. entirely new roles are currently NOT on the table until applications have been posted for all the premade roles and i feel like i could take on another player. which might not happen! i'm a first time GM and i wanna keep it light. but who knows?

iii. character apps are up! make sure to read everything through!

iv. loremaster's notes are up!
[/div]

Last edited:
hi gang!!!! (: excited to start this up. thank yall for reading thru my monstrosity of a premise--at one point it clocked at 1k 😭

and i hope u saw the cool hover trick i did to some of the text. that was 2 hours of fiddlin with bbscript!!!

Coding is like magic for me so I was mesmerized by the text hover thing.

gouache gouache
[div =background: url(image link) fixed;][/div ] << that's how i did the scrolly thing with the ooc banner (spaces so the code would show up lol)

swamp fairy swamp fairy i feel so validated in this chili's rn

wow faust ur getting spoiled

hey y'all! feel free to talk abt any ideas for charts, or really anything you want here :')

Hello! What are all y'all thinking of going for? I like all the open roles so I'll just go for the one no one wants lol

Wash Wash hell yeah!! (: i tried to make all the roles equally interesting n appealing dhgjghsfjsk im glad it worked???

and YES I AM 👀 WHAT IS EVERYONE INTERESTED IN??? <.< u are legally obligated to tell meeee (jk its ok if ur undecided haha)

I was pronouncing "magerot" in my head with a French accent and I just now realized it's MAGE ROT. Not majeroh. Fuck me.

honestly same lmao i keep pronouncing it like maggot-rot SDJFOI i still cant unsee it

i made a surprise Pikachu w/ functions once man, and u can't convince me that's not pretty dope
and yet im the one doing all the bbcoding 🤔
2o138l.jpg

jk im a control freak when it comes to code 😔 gotta tell ya lads the ic template took a hot minute to choose shoutout to @/nano for the wonderful code

I was pronouncing "magerot" in my head with a French accent and I just now realized it's MAGE ROT. Not majeroh. Fuck me.
u kno what??? valid. any pronounciation of magerot is canon there are differences between dialects in feyst! (: in some areas, it's called "blacknail" for reasons...that will become apparent soon (;

GJ faust, real bbcode god of you right there

Anyway, I have character ideas for a few of them except bard because I've never played a bard.

A warlock who specialized in architecture who is mad that all of his greatest works have crumbled to dust?
A clumsy girl who was merely a servant in the church now finds herself as a new apostate since all the higher ranking clergy left for Illederes?
A warrior now realizing how weak she really is without magic to aid her?

I'm really curious, are there any isolated communities that were previously untouched or extremely limited on their exposure to magic before the Holy Silence? How does information travel through the land? Is it possible that some would be unaware that magerot has spread or is it pretty much ubiquitous knowledge?

Anyway, I have character ideas for a few of them except bard because I've never played a bard.

A warlock who specialized in architecture who is mad that all of his greatest works have crumbled to dust?
A clumsy girl who was merely a servant in the church now finds herself as a new apostate since all the higher ranking clergy left for Illederes?
A warrior now realizing how weak she really is without magic to aid her?
all sound good, but i must remind u that the apostate/priest role is taken by alabast alabast !! but every thing else is 👀

sdks sdks hol up dude boutta send u a fucking paragraph

leviathan. leviathan.
🔫

swamp fairy swamp fairy
sounds interesting :'O if u want to tackle warrior but use some religious options, you can try making a paladin-esque chara too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back