• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One Assassin's Creed (Choose a time period!)

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, Captain Marvelous here! At the moment, I'm really craving an Assassin's Creed roleplay and I've got a few timelines I'm interested in!
Now for the dreaded lists of expectations and what you can get from me!

What you can get from me:
Multiple paragraphs
Frequent postings
MxF or FxF relationships

Expectations:
No one liners
Decent grammar
Preferably frequent postings

Now for options! I have a few timelines I'd like to do, but if you have another time period/location I'm open to suggestion!

Rome, Italy early 1500s
The Borgia have been all but defeated, Ezio has left for Constantinople and the Brotherhood is cleaning up the last remaining members. The Borgia, however, don't plan on giving up without a fight. News is discovered that the Borgia are after a weapon, one that would turn the tide in Rome!
More details: The weapon in question is a Sword of Eden if you want to look that up. Basically, our characters would be trying to find the weapon before the Borgia while also dealing with other matters along the way.

Pirate Era
Time to hoist the sails and man the cannons! Pirates roam these waters and they don't take prisoners!
I don't have a specific plot for this (as it might depend on what location we decide on) but I have a character who could be set in the Caribbean or Mediterranean.

World Wars
Nations are fighting on a scale never seen before! Trenches, espionage, and more define wars now. The Brotherhood fights on one side while the Templars aid the other.
There are a few things we could do with this era (either first or second). One idea I had was that our characters are trying to make it into Germany to shut down some Templar experiments taking place there.

Other eras I'm interested in, but don't have characters/plots for: Vikings (either England or up North), Japan, Modern Day, Roman Empire maybe
If you have other time periods or locations that you are interested in, like I said, just let me know! Though you might have to educate me a little if I don't know much about the time/location. I love history though so I'm willing to learn!

WW I Assassin's Creed sounds awesome, ngl. Get on it, Ubisoft!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back