• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One on One/Multi-fandom/LGBTQ+ friendly/18+ only

EllieMcEllie

mental health hiatus. Be back soon!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introductions

I'm a 22-year-old disabled person. This means I won’t always be able to reply every day, but on good days, I will be able to reply at least once! I’m a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bear with me. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes( no sexual stuff cause rules, or descriptions of past abuse or self-harm, I have PTSD ) I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about head-canons, or just asking how each other is doing, etc. I usually RP on PMs and OOC on Discord, just so it's easier to keep things organized but I will OOC on here if it is easier for you or the mods need us to! I’m shy but very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me! (Ask me about my cats or my favorite breeds of dogs!)

Rules
I don’t have a lot of Rules, but I do expect people to follow them

* No descriptions of past abuse, or self-harm, thought briefly mentioning that it happened in the past is ok. No current abusive relationships when the rp starts.
*I sometimes write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but at least 2 good paragraphs per side should work so I have something to work with.
* I roleplay in this style: I play your crush and my oc and you play my crush and your oc, also known as doubling up, or for an original, Oc x OC. I can be convinced to do OC x OC for a fandom universe though!
*I Usually like to be the Female or androgynous/genderfluid character in a MxF pairing, but i'm willing to play whatever gender character you want for your character's love interest.
* Please let me know if you would like to stop the RP, or put a pause on it. I know life happens and I won't be hurt. I hate being ghosted.
*I'm not super picky about frequency as i get burnt out if i have to reply everyday. If you're gonna take longer than a week, just let me know and I won't bug ya about it.

Interests

Books
****The Hobbit-Fili or Kili( can also be the Movie)
Movies/Games/Tv Shows
***Dragon Age: Inquisition-Krem, Scout Harding, Sera or Iron Bull***
*****Pokemon Sword/shield-Raihan, Leon or Milo (only characters that are 18+ please!)
****LOTR Series-Aragorn, Merry, or Pippin
****The Hobbit-Fili or Kili
****Dark Souls 1- DragonSlayer Ornstein or Artorias the Abysswalker
****World’s Dawn- Quint****
****Stardew Valley-Sam or Elliot****
***Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim-Vilkas or Farkas***
***JJBA-Jotaro or Kakyoin. I'm like 6 or 7 episodes( maybe more) into part 3, so bear with me lol

I’m sure I missed some books or movies, so feel free to ask if it's not on the list or if you have an idea for an original!!
I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back