• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Once upon a time OOC

Ok, I think our characters would likely have met at some point. My character is the daughter of a proiminent noble family after all. The question is whether they would have met only when they were younger or more recently as well.

Sure. I think it'd be better than everyone starting like "New school who dis?"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Do you think Ariella and Chris would have had any interactions before going to the academy
Not beforehand, but surely afterwards. It surely annoys Ariella that she cant beat in combat class and P.E, where Chris is the unbeaten best.

Though chris kinda sucks at all other classes.

my character would likely have been pushing everyone along, trying to get people to sing or to "enjoy the adventure". How would your character have responded to that?
Annoyed most likely, also my character usually tries to start bossing people around in outside situations, because that is simply what their profession will be and what they are good at too.

Annoyed most likely, also my character usually tries to start bossing people around in outside situations, because that is simply what their profession will be and what they are good at too.
so rather than friendship, I can see our characters in kind of a tug of war, that could perhaps develop into a rivalry of sorts?

so rather than friendship, I can see our characters in kind of a tug of war, that could perhaps develop into a rivalry of sorts?
Well, maybe from your characters side, Chris wouldnt really care for rivalry. Chris know´s what he is good at, know´s what he is best at and doesnt need others to approve that. So... maybe your character would always try to get into competition with Chris, but Chris wouldnt respond and that would be frustrating to your chara?

Raz has to stay mysterious but he would have probably reach out to most of characters at some point. Aside from Raymond since he's new.

Even if it's just for quick questions. Like I'm sure he's curious about Chris and Tomi.

Hard not to be when Chris is very ambiguous and Tomi has those animal features.

so, same question as to Lady Midnight Lady Midnight would they have stayed in contact or just be childhood... something?

I can see Ariella being more willing to play at a very young age. As she grew up, she would start to act more esteemed *cough* snooty *cough*

That is to say she'd still remember you, just don't expect her to act too friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back