• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Once upon a time OOC

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof you said the mark gives control over "an element". What counts as "an element"?

Like if I went and said that the element was like "swords", would that be acceptable?
Well you obviously, couldn't control the weapons od others. I was generally more thinking of the standard things like water, ice, fire, air, earth, Wind, lightning, such...

I kinda will without this most likely, but, is it possible that one person would hold two marks?

Damn. I wanted lightning. Oh well, Ice it is then.

I just wanted an element that would be funny to use if my chara caught someone peeping in the bath. Lighting for shock or ice for cold. Guess I got ice.

This belongs here, i dont wanna spam the characters thread.

Uhm, your cahracter had cat ears on that picture... Just to make sure, they are fake and cosmetic, like the mask of Chris, right?
no they aren´t. And they aren´t cat ears. It was the most fitting pic I had, so I came up with something to use it.

Basically, her spirit is too unruly (remember they are still trying to control them) so it is always partially summoned. Only the ears and tail come out, thus being attached to her body, until the spirit is more fully summoned, and even then they are somewhat linked. So my character is fully human, those tails and ears are not actually hers, but they appear to be.

no they aren´t. And they aren´t cat ears. It was the most fitting pic I had, so I came up with something to use it.

Basically, her spirit is too unruly (remember they are still trying to control them) so it is always partially summoned. Only the ears and tail come out, thus being attached to her body, until the spirit is more fully summoned, and even then they are somewhat linked. So my character is fully human, those tails and ears are not actually hers, but they appear to be.
I guess that could be a thing. Wasnt planning for that, but after all, it suits a loli, so ill just accept that idea.

(Currently a WIP. I wasn't sure which direction to make the MMC, so tell me if anything isn't to anybody's preference and I'll make proper changes. By preferences I mean either completely oblivious, or completely taking advantage of his "situation". I went with the prior.)
Raymond "Ray" Sinclair

• - Name:
    - Sexuality: Heterosexual
    - Chosen One
    - Hero of Legend
    - Conduit of Ilikim, the Great Deer of Light

When you say no weapon, that means he does not have a spirit weapon. Do you want the armor to be the replacement for a weapon?

Ami, I will not just work on the formatting, but content-wise, the character is done, you can take a look
Already did :)

I like her. The wolf is really big in the image, that kinda disturbs me, but you said it wouldnt let her fully summon him, so i take it he isnt that size even when summoned by her.

The abilities appear good to me and generally most things seem fine, just notice that alchemy is possible, but its not possible to do like... magic potions, as the marks are the only form of magic. :)

Already did :)

I like her. The wolf is really big in the image, that kinda disturbs me, but you said it wouldnt let her fully summon him, so i take it he isnt that size even when summoned by her.

The abilities appear good to me and generally most things seem fine, just notice that alchemy is possible, but its not possible to do like... magic potions, as the marks are the only form of magic. :)
Oh no. While she SEEKS to get the magic form of alchemy, because this time period often suggested it, she can´t really accomplish things like turning anything to gold or ressurecting people. Again, not that that stops her from trying. Still, she has knowledge, through her understanding of poisons and toxins, that some potions will have weirder effects. I plan on using that to help with creating new plot points or pushing existing ones, by using weirder (but conceivable) potions to achieve effects the magic itself cannot.

And about the wolf, it´s pretty close to that size, but it does have other weaknesses, like being directly linked to my character, meaning they feel each other´s pain and can even be knocked out or killed together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back