• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Once upon a time OOC

Oh no. While she SEEKS to get the magic form of alchemy, because this time period often suggested it, she can´t really accomplish things like turning anything to gold or ressurecting people. Again, not that that stops her from trying. Still, she has knowledge, through her understanding of poisons and toxins, that some potions will have weirder effects. I plan on using that to help with creating new plot points or pushing existing ones, by using weirder (but conceivable) potions to achieve effects the magic itself cannot.
Okay, that sounds fine. Just make sure that you do ask me (in pm if you want) before you create or change plot points, so you dont interefere with the main story line i have. alright?

Thats fine, i just wanna have all characters before sunday if possible.

Gotcha. I was going to start it right after I got comfy. Also I wanted to ask. Is it OK if I have a weapon like they would in the RWBY universe? Cause I had an idea about a shield that could turn into a bow or am I being too ambitious?

Gotcha. I was going to start it right after I got comfy. Also I wanted to ask. Is it OK if I have a weapon like they would in the RWBY universe? Cause I had an idea about a shield that could turn into a bow or am I being too ambitious?
Hm... It could be an ability of that weapon, but that would mean, you may have less elemental abilities. Sounds like a fair trade?

Hmmm....I don't know. I'll draw it quickly just to see if I worded it right. The way I imagined it was that it wasn't a magical transformation, but it was how the weapon was made.

I'm sorry to keep asking questions like this, but would it be possible for one of my abilities to form a weapon out of ice?

I'm sorry to keep asking questions like this, but would it be possible for one of my abilities to form a weapon out of ice?
Yes, however it would still be ice, so it could be shattered through too strong impact and could be molten by too high temeprature.

Touche. I'm working on my sheet right now so I should have it out by tonight. Tomorrow after work at the latest
Tonight is a funny way to say it, its 3am where i live so i have no idea how long that could be. If you could say it in an estimation of hours, itd be easier.

I feel like it would be really funny if one of the other girls crushed on Chris.

The mysterious and closed son of the Guard Leader who is unbeaten in combat class.

And once it is revealed through some dumb mistake of the MMC, they are like "WHAT HE ISN'T A GUY?"

So, I have a quick question. For earth powers. Would I be able to have both influence over rock and plants or would that be considered two separate things?

I feel like it would be really funny if one of the other girls crushed on Chris.

The mysterious and closed son of the Guard Leader who is unbeaten in combat class.

And once it is revealed through some dumb mistake of the MMC, they are like "WHAT HE ISN'T A GUY?"
Classic mistake.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of having Amelia treat the younger ones as an older sister of sorts.

Ok, anyone wants to start planning character relationships (like pre-existing ones).

note: this is not romantic relationships I am talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back