• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Once Upon a Time | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here

S T A T U S
Mood: "Dolla dolla bills, yall"

CADE

Cade could tell that Ivy was nervous, but he wanted to reassure her that she had no need to be. He'd been working on and riding bikes for a very long time; she was quite safe with him. Instead, he remained silent as she worked up the courage to climb on behind him, her tiny arms wrapping around him as she buried her head in his back. He chuckled some, giving his head a small shake as he started off.

He stuck to the main roads, which brought them to the street of the bar. He thought about doubling back, but then she tapped his shoulder and signaled for him to stop. He recognized her sister Ana as he pulled up closer, holding... a fox? Lifting a brow, he stopped and cut the engine so that Ivy could talk to Ana without having to yell.

Leaning forward on his handlebars, he realized that the redhead was indeed holding a fox. He just watched as she and Ivy had a sisterly back and forth, and then Ivy turned to him. Despite her words, he grinned, holding up his hands in mock defense. "Not a date. I get it. Let me park."

M E N T I O N S
-Ivy ( jasmyn jasmyn )
-Travis/Amos ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

coding by cychotic

S T A T U S
Mood: "Ugh."

ARIANNA

Arianna groaned audibly as Chad rolled his head back and laughed. At least he dropped them, but then he started counting and her eyes widened. "Shut up, god! Do you want the entire town to hear you?" She snatched up an empty glass from a nearby table, turning back to the pair. She saw him staring at his reflection and rolled her eyes, fixing Blake with a flat look. "If he comes to and needs anything, make sure to find someone else." Scoffing, she left the table.

She was only with Chad for one reason, and that was to make someone jealous, but that someone wasn't even here so what was the point?Waving at Fang as he entered, she thought about telling him Chad was looking for him, then shrugged. They'd find each other eventually. Disappearing into the kitchen, she nearly froze when she came back out and he was there.

He nodded towards her, and she couldn't help but wrinkle her nose. A nod? That's all she was worth? Ugh. Deciding to go talk to Fang after all, she slid up next to him at the bar. "You just missed Chad, by like, five minutes." She told him, her eyes sliding over to Noel afterwards. "Oh, hi, Noel."

M E N T I O N S
-Blake ( r e i r e i )
-Liam ( jasmyn jasmyn )
-Chad/Fang ( Lurker Lurker )
-Noel ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

coding by cychotic

Keaton Landau

MV5BNDM0YmQ1MDYtMDZmMC00ZWQ4LThiMDMtNDM3ZTg5OTI3Y2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
T
he young maiden jumped - well of course she did, his presence was quite DRAMATIC, if he did say so himself - before she peered up at him. Her eyes were quite stunning, although he obviously preferred his own green ones. She adjusted the sketch pad so he could view her work more clearly. He tilted his head, nodding along as she explained she was thinking about turning it into a painting. "It would certainly be marvelous in paint. There are very few things that look good in both pencil and paint, but this could be one of them."

At her gesture, he craned his neck to look at the wall she had indicated. "A mural? That's fantastic. I've always wondered how those are made. I should consider asking my mother if we can have one at the zoo. Hmm..." He imagined, for a brief moment, some sort of mural decorating the wall of the reptile house or even the wall at the entrance of his beloved zoo. Wouldn't that be something... especially if it prominently featured llamas...

He was pulled from his thoughts when the girl told him he could stay if he wanted. Raising an eyebrow, he bit back what his normal response would be: Don't you want me to stay? Because of course any girl would want him to stay with them in times like these! Instead, he chose to return her introduction. "I am the one and only Emperor Keaton of the Storybrooke Zoo! I tend to the llamas, who are indeed the most fantastic of all creatures, despite their spitting tendencies."

He paused, allowing her to take it all in before he checked his own phone for the time. "Hm. Mother must be worried. Are you sure you want to stay here? I could walk you home if it's not far. Your sketch may be lovely, but even an empty stomach can't produce art as well as a full one." Well. This was slightly uncharacteristic of him. Why was he suddenly concerned with another's well being? Did he... care about something that wasn't a llama or his mother?

He must've been hungrier than he thought.

Location: Outside Blue | Scenario: Magnificent Llamas | Mood: Spectacularly... Confused | Outfit: This | With: Charlie | Tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Emperor Kuzco

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Arabella Morales

ae7bc475263d031cf0d0ad3b2ad29ebc.jpg
A
rabella did not boast a weak constitution, nor a weak heart, and yet... sometimes there were things she simply couldn't handle. Perhaps it was the social anxiety that grew from her awful high school years, or perhaps it was something else, but when she was picked up and shaken back and forth like a rag doll, well. She screamed.

When she realized it was just Chad (terrifying as always), she calmed down a bit, although her body was still in a state of shock. She struggled to free herself, but his arms were nigh impossible to escape from, considering his sheer girth. With a small groan, she went limp, hoping he would put her down soon once he realized he was, quite literally, squeezing the life out of her. "That's great... Chad. But... I'm fine... please... let me go..." she muttered, though it was hard to form words at the moment...

Yeah... he was definitely the most terrifying thing in this town. Why couldn't he leave her alone...?

Now, Ara wasn't the type to believe "knights in shining armor" - this was the twenty-first century, after all - but as soon as she heard Chester's voice, she felt all the fear and anxiety leave her. Her best friend was here to save her. Everything would be fine.

Chad's bulk prevented Chester from pulling her out of his arms, but it gave her the chance to slide out. Being petite had its advantages. Once free, she stepped behind Chester, who, although he was younger than her by some years, was much taller and therefore easy to hide behind. Letting out a sigh of relief, she glanced up at Chad and, adjusting her glasses, stammered, "Th-thank you, Chad, but I'll be fine. Chester was going to walk me home - no 'beasts' will get me with him around. So, um... thanks, but no thanks, Chad. Why don't you... go back to your girlfriend...?" It had been one of the best days of her life, the day she'd found out her greatest fear was occupied elsewhere. Now if only it could stay that way.

Tugging on Chester's arm, she started toward home. "C'mon, Ches, we've got some cheesy rom-com to watch."

Location: Outside Bookstore | Scenario: A Knight in Shining Khakis | Mood: Not Frightened Anymore | Outfit: This | With: Chad, Chester | Tags: Lurker Lurker r e i r e i
Belle

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/af34b3d6b2c3ad22c6a7e7dccbf933e6/tumblr_p268830bUO1s2lvc0o1_500.gifv), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #000; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 900; color: #000;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #709e61; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #709e61; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[/div]
[div class=title]liam locksley | robin hood | outfit[/div] [div class=quote][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Liam nodded at Demi's suggestion of adding more alcohol and nodded. He didn't even notice as she got up to leave due to the amount of people in the bar. It was weirdly crowded tonight which was likely due to everyone being on edge about the attacks. He looked over when Karina suddenly burst through the door, loudly apologizing for her tardiness. He just shook his head as a chuckle escaped his lips. If he was a strict boss, most of his employees would've been fired long ago. Liam wasn't that way though and even though they each had given reasons for him to let them go, they were family to him. And family was something that meant a lot to him. "Just make sure to ask if anyone needs a refill on drinks and make sure to keep up with their tabs," he told her as she began to work immediately. "Noel! I was wondering when you'd come by." he grinned to his friend before thanking him for the food. "First few drinks on the house for our favorite chef," he annouced, as a way to return the favor of the dinner. Opening one of the smaller to-go boxes that came from the paper bag, he took in the aroma of the shrimp. "Have I ever told you that I'm grateful to have such a talented friend? I haven't eaten all day," he laughed, taking a bite. He nodded when Fang asked about Chad, of course he'd seen him. "Trust me, you see Chad when he walks into a room. He was just here," he started before Ari jumped in and explained that he had just missed him. "Em, try this..." he offered a piece of shrimp to her before turning back to Noel. "So, how has business been? I was thinking of closing up early tonight but it seems half the town is here," he chuckled, drinking a cold beer to wash down the food. [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]interactions; emily (march hare). noel (hook). karina (aurora). ari (tinker bell).| tags; MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop AnimeGenork AnimeGenork apolla apolla [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/af34b3d6b2c3ad22c6a7e7dccbf933e6/tumblr_p268830bUO1s2lvc0o1_500.gifv), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #000; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 27px; font-weight: 900; color: #000;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #bf4080; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #bf4080; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[/div]
[div class=title]laurel taylor | evil queen | outfit[/div] [div class=quote][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Laurel raised an eyebrow as curiosity crept into her mind. Why would he care about meeting the person who could be weakening the curse? Why not suggest she kill them right then and there? She wondered what he had up his sleeve. She knew him well enough to know that he hadn't asked her to enact this curse just for her own benefit, she just didn't care about his reasons...as long as it didn't effect her. Now she wanted to know what he was up to. But she knew he'd never tell, so instead she just nodded at his request sticking her hand out for a shake. "I don't know what you're up to, but we have a deal." she spoke with a wicked grin. She'd find out what he had on his mind eventually, as shown she wasn't one to give up once she wanted to do or know something. Looking at her watch she realized the time had flown and it was getting late. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you, but I should get going." she said before grabbing her purse and headed for the door. "If this doesn't work and the curse goes down, we are both screwed!" she called out as one last reminder before pushing through the shop door and headed for her car. [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]interactions; konrad (rumple). | tags; MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
I hope I didn't miss anyone and I'm sorry for such a long delay! I'll fix my post if you're interacting with Emily and I didn't know :)

Emily Daane
March Hare

with: Liam, Rosey

outfit: Yellow dress and brown boots

As Emily was waiting for Rosey's input on her great name ideas, she got momentarily distracted by Redd's sudden departure. As the vet got up to leave Emily waved a small goodbye to her, happy she still had the flower in her hair. Turning back to Liam she sat quietly, her drink keeping her silent and occupied. Emily listened to the chatter in the bar, being distracted by the many people who walked in and out.

"You know so many people LIam! You're like, famous!" Her voice grew higher in pitch as she set her glass down somewhat harshly on the bar, already feeling the effects of the drink. If Emily was anything, she was definitely a lightweight. As Liam handed her a shrimp she took it graciously and munched on it, scootching her glass closer to her friend, indicating she would like another glass of the colorful stuff. A large grin fell on her face, the somewhat fishy taste filling her senses. She wasn't opposed to it either! She actually really liked fish, but didn't usually have time to go get some from Noel's restaurant, not to mention she didn't know him that well and usually only liked to hang out with her close friends (Which wasn't a lot).

Forgetting her conversation with Rosey she hopped up from her bar stool and walked around the place, waiting for Liam to get off. Until then she would explore a bit. A few strange glances were shot her way from the customers at the tables. Emily would sometimes get so close to an occupied table that it became uncomfortable for the people there.

"Oh, don't mind me guys," Emily reassured them, "I'm just looking around at the pretty pictures!" She gestured to the paintings hanging above the tables, smiling. As she wondered around she stumbled a bit, but for the most part was fine. She occasionally glanced back at the bar, seeing if Liam had her drink ready.
codedbycrucialstar

[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background-color: #CD5D67; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-right: 5px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #91171F #ffffff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #410B13 solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #91171F;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox] location: Outside on the Streets | outfit: x | interactions: open | mentions: none As soon as she stepped out into the night air, Demetria felt a sense of relief overcome her body. The air smelt of fresh pine, replacing the overwhelming scent of alcohol and sweat that had assaulted her senses inside the Silver Arrow. It was slightly cool, but felt good against her flushed skin. So Demi pushed her sweater up her arms so the cuffs bunched in the crooks of her elbows. Sure, the mayor had warned of animal attacks and told the town they needed to travel in at least pairs if not larger groups of people. But Demetria didn't really like the mayor much, for no particular reason other than she got a bad feeling from the dark-haired woman. So she decided to just walk home by herself. Demi lived in a rather secluded part of town where few people tended to meander. An old lumber warehouse had been converted into a few loft apartments that were spacious, yet industrial in decor. The walls were exposed brick, and the air still smelled of the wood that the lumber warehouse used to mill. It was open, like a studio apartment, and therefore didn't flare up her claustrophobia. It was the one place Demetria felt entire open and free, a place where she could lower her mental barriers and just be herself. The brunette had just turned onto her apartment's street when she felt a sharp, incapacitating pain at the center of her forehead. The migraine came on fast, and it was only a few moments before she blacked out.
~~~
Amber eyes opened, glinting underneath the light of a nearly full moon. The lack of humanity in theme was enough to scare the general person. The chocolate brown beast pulled herself to her feet with ease, having passed out on the sidewalk a few moments before. All semblance of the brunette woman that had been walking down that same sidewalk before was gone. The animal was about twice the size of an average wolf, with sharper claws and longer fangs, the epitome of a cursed beast. She shook out her fur and lifted her nose to the sky, taking in the scents of the world around her. In her mind's eye, she could track a few dear and rabbits were grazing through the forest with ease, the pungent scent of pine causing a haze. The wolf, annoyed by the scent of the trees, moved away from the forest further into the main portion of the town.
[div class=border][div class=charname]Demetria Redd[/div] [div class=charinfo]Little Red Riding Hood[/div][/div]
SObR.gif
5c82e2df42b7c255e46f0a82_51725338_384946125421313_3717840672364939839_n.jpg
jxRGE2g.gif
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
Noel Travers | Captain Hook
outfit
x
interactions
Liam, Arianna
tags
jasmyn jasmyn , apolla apolla
The smooth stool was comfortable beneath him, allow Noel to lounge back and rest his feet for the first time that day. He had been at the restaurant for nearly eleven hours, and had few chances to sit down and rest since the first ticket made its way to the kitchen. The chef ran a hand through his hair and let out a sigh of relief, momentarily thinking that he needed to invest in new work shoes sometime soon. His feet were killing him. Nevertheless, all thoughts of discomfort were washed from him mind when a tall glass of cold beer was placed in front of him. "This makes all the hours of constant movement in a hot kitchen worth it," Noel said, his signature charming grin turning up the corners of his lips.

At Liam's words of free drinks, Noel let out a low chuckle. "I don't know about 'favorite' or 'talented.' But I'll certainly take 'dastardly,'" he joked, raising his glass to the bar owner with a nod of his head. "Let me know if you like the food though! I just changed the menu around a bit so this is mostly new dishes. I need some honest reviews." Noel sipped on the beer, listening absentmindedly to conversations around him. Liam's voice caught his attention again and Noel turned his green gaze towards his friend. "Business has been busy, to say the least. I had to start ordering more supplies to deal with the increase in dinner rushes," he responded, shrugging a shoulder nonchalantly. Glancing around the busy bar, Noel chuckled and grinned before adding, "Seems you've been experiencing the same thing."

The sound of a second familiar voice saying his name caused Noel to glance across the bar again, finding a blonde in front of Fang but addressing him. Arianna was a bartender at the Silver Arrow and definitely someone Noel had crossed paths with on several occasions. In fact, one of those occasions was a bit more... intimate than the others. Moral of the story, he knew her fairly well. Ari was gorgeous, the epitome of the sassy bartender with bark and bite. Most guys would be lucky to get her attention. And Noel could admit that he was lucky. But Noel wasn't the type to get tied down. He grinned at her and, after taking another drink of beer, asked, "How have you been, Ari?"
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

[class=container]width: 600px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=holder]box-shadow: 2px 2px 30px #262626; position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 450px; background-color: #f3f3f3; border-radius: 6px; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=contents]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; width: 410px; height: 450px;[class] [class=top]position: absolute; width: 410px; height: 160px; border-bottom: 1px solid #bbb;[/class] [class=toppic]position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 140px; width: 200px; background-color: #8E3D7A; padding: 10px;[/class] [class=topinfo]position: absolute; width: 190px; height: 143px; right: -20px; top: 0; padding: 8px 0px; overflow: hidden; font-family: montserrat; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #8d8d8d; white-space: pre-line; line-height: 110%;[/class] [class=toptag]margin-left: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; font-family: poppins; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #511642; display: table; padding-left: 8px; padding-right: 5px; line-height: 110%; margin-top: -4px; margin-bottom: 5px;[/class] [class=post]height: 230px; width: 390px; margin-top: 180px; margin-left: 10px; overflow-x: hidden; padding-right: 5px; font-family: 'poppins'; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8d8d8d; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px;[/class] [class=sideholder]position: absolute; height: 450px; width: 150px; right: 0; top: 0; background-color: #8E3D7A;[/class] [class=name]width: 500px; font-family: montserrat; font-weight: 800; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 30px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #424242; display: table; text-align: center; position: absolute; bottom: -175px; height: 150px; line-height: 150px; padding-bottom: 0px; transform: rotate(-90deg); transform-origin: left top 0; float: left; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=holder][div class=contents][div class=container][div class=top][div class=toppic]
[/div] [div class=topinfo][div class=scroll]// outfit [div class=toptag]x.[/div] // location [div class=toptag]On a park bench outside Blue and the Silver Arrow.[/div] // interactions [div class=toptag]Keaton ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ).[/div] // mentions [div class=toptag]None.[/div] [div class=toptag][/div][/div][/div] [div class=post]For a moment, Charlize was surprised that the man seemed to like her sketch. It wasn't because she thought it was bad, she did rather like it, and she made a living off of her art. So it had to be at least somewhat decent, right? But because the impression she had previously gotten of him was that he was a bit too full of himself to care about something else. "Well thank you," Charlie answered, a small smile gracing her lips as she looked back down at her sketch. In her head, she could begin to see the painting form. So, she absentmindedly wrote color names in certain portions of the sketch to remind herself later when she did decide to finally paint it.
Charlize was brought back from her thoughts by the man's voice, glancing up at him before over at the empty wall on the side of Blue. "Yeah, I'm thinking of doing this minimalist sea life kind of mural, to try and keep it elegant," she replied, putting the end of her pencil to her lips in thought. At the mention of the zoo and a mural, Charlie turned her wide-eyed hazel gaze to him. "The zoo? Your mother works at the zoo? I love going there in my free time," she said with a grin before adding, "And if you need a mural, I could definitely help you out. My prices are fairly competitive."
After a moment, Charlie nodded as Keaton introduced himself. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Keaton. And I do agree, the llamas are rather adorable," she replied, laughing softly. They weren't her favorite animal, per se. But who could hate something as eclectically fluffy and adorable as a llama? Charlie began to pack up her art supplies into her bag, standing from the bench. Unsurprisingly to her, she was just barely shorter than Keaton. But Charlize had always been rather tall, even as a child.
"Well, I suppose I'm going to head home anyway. I just live over in a loft above that barber shop on Main Street. If you're heading that way or it's not too much of a hassle, I guess I wouldn't mind the company," Charlize remarked, slinging her bag over one shoulder. The mayor had warned of some insidious beast. While Charlie was rather fearless when it came to everyday life, enjoying adrenaline-fueled activities, a murderous creature wreaking havoc in town wasn't some to trifle with. Turning to walk a few steps in the direction of her loft, Charlize glanced back over her shoulder and said, "No worries if you'd rather not though!" [/div][/div][/div] [div class=sideholder][div class=name]Charlize McCallum | Rapunzel[/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div]

[class=background] max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 6px solid #3a5e56; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=banner] height: 110px; padding: 20px; background-color: #3a5e56; [/class] [class=tag_container] margin-left: 245px; margin-top: -116px; [/class] [class=tag_header] text-align: center; font-size: 32px; margin-top: -5px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-transform: uppercase; color: white; [/class] [class=tag_text] text-align: center; margin-top: -8px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: white; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px black; background-color: white; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/a6d9e0470b2a8b49c6ed8e1ae01909d6/tumblr_inline_pguvxq2PbK1ql2r0o_500.gif'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/661743c4d9113ba2c9e63644f40625ed/tumblr_inline_pgwsr2orNk1ql2r0o_500.gif'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] background-color: white; padding: 5px; color: black; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-family: 'Rasa'; [/class] [class=textinformation] line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; text-align: justify; [/class] [div class=background][div class=banner] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_two][/div][/div] [div class=tag_container]
[div class=tag_header]soraya zargari
[div class=tag_text]Location: Benjamin Collodi's Workshop
Scenario: Exposing the Secret - What's that noise? With: Benjamin Collodi [ Cosmo Cosmo ] Mentions: Liam [ jasmyn jasmyn ] | Outfit: xxx
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer]
[div class=initial_letter]A
[div class=textinformation] tiny, small part of her felt guilty at Collodi’s initial reaction. His disheveled hair and attire made her frown, images of fabric and silk surfaced in her thoughts in flurries. Her fingers itched to fix Collodi's messy silhouette. However, she resisted the urge, placing her hands to her side as her lips curled into a small smirk. Amusement crossed her features as she listened to the male's startled rambles.

The quips Soraya received by Collodi switched from dry sarcasm to nonchalant remarks. While Soraya would allow herself to be judged for her lack of ‘respect’ by invading his privacy, a boundary had already been crossed. Her brows furrowed as he disregarded her travel through hell and high waters. If there was a compliment in his remark, it would be her bravery as a woman to walk the dim-lit pathway to get to his house. It was, after all, isolated from the rest of the town. High-alert surveillance resonated in the small town of Storybrooke. However, no praise came from his lips aside from the constant jest and jabs.

Paparazzi or not, she didn’t possess an empathetic bone in her body towards him if his so-called fame led to his whereabouts. Gone was the amusement and what remained was utter annoyance and irritation. Theresa and Layla’s name came from his lips and Soraya felt her resolve to weaken as seconds passed. However, when he mentioned Layla’s husband, a subtle gasp escaped her lips. He had no right! The audacity and unashamed confidence Collodi embraced is astonishing. Soraya should have known men like him would be the cause of her constant headache and grudge.

Remorse never crossed his expression, but the glasses that dropped below the bridge of his nose came uneven and it only caused her to unconsciously want to knock it off his face. Perhaps he could stand for a knockdown a peg or two. However, at the feeling of a tug on her left side, Soraya’s attention fell towards the little one rummaging inside her purse. With his head propped up and ears on the alert, Ravi’s eyes pierced directly towards the man in question. He seemed to agree with her, disliking the counterintuitive attack and witty humor given to her. Ravi had always been her protector that she desperately needed. She had no need for one but, surprisingly, her fate laid with Ravi and one other: the owner of Silver Arrow.

He earned her respect, furthermore her trust. Whether her father prayed for someone to watch over her or not, Soraya had been stubborn the first year she found herself in his care. But, Liam saw passed her exterior and gave her a shelter when she needed it most. Contrary to belief, dealing with drunk and unsuspecting men is easier than scheming and illogical ones like the man before her. Nevertheless, Soraya appreciated and felt supported by her Bengal cat in her current situation. The small creature’s presence made her feel confident and she wouldn’t back down. Although she should have been at the bar by now, she hoped Liam wouldn’t fret over her whereabouts. She was never late but, perhaps this could be a blessing in disguise. If she went missing, he’d look for her and if the trail lead to this man’s house, even better.

While Layla’s a responsible employee, she could count as a witness but in her state of mind, Soraya wouldn’t force her to take a stand if something were to happen to her. Either way, there’s no turning back. Despite having her wires crossed, her gut feeling moved her further as her brows knitted together.

“Cat,” she corrected him. “My companion here is a cat and he would appreciate it if you didn’t compare him to another creature, especially one of a different species.”

However, as he continued his speech, insult towards her work was uttered and that was the last straw. If he believed he could disrespect, offending her passion and leave without a scratch, he was wrong.

Before she could stop herself, her instincts moved faster than her mind could process. Her arm swung and her palm came into contact with his cheeks with a loud -

SMACK!

A hiss resonated in aftermath of the slap, whether it was Soraya or Ravi's, it didn't matter who it came from. “Are you done?” Her voice echoed into the crisp night air, her rumbling anger surfacing louder with each word she spoke. "Pretending to have abilities you do not have will one day cause your downfall. And it’s your lucky day because it’s right now."

Flushed, her cheeks reddened with anger. If he knew any better, he would shut up and let her speak.

“Secondly,” Soraya stepped forward, getting up and close in his personal space, “The cockiness of allowing yourself to speak their names freely from your lips is despicable. Do you have no shame?" With pursued lips as Soraya jabbed her index finger against the male's shoulder, taunting and daring him to disrespect them further.

"You. are a scammer."

She continued, never stopping to catch a breath as her head spinned in swirling emotions, "Flamingo? Sell this house? For that? How can you make insults and put salt in the wound of people's money? Especially ones you have stole from through their honest work? Unlike someone!" She insinuated, though mostly accused, continuing to pre-judge him without any reservations.

"Do you have any idea what you are putting them through? They are losing the mortgage to their house all because someone gave them false information! It's one thing to disrespect the spirit of a dead loved one, but to take what's left of their livelihood?”

However, before she could rip him a new one, her terse and tensed shoulder dropped. The hairs on her back raised as she cautiously looked towards the next-door house before her eyes moved to the forest. What lurked beyond unnerved her and the sound of the howl only further caused her heart to beat erratically against her chest.

The ruffling of the bushes and the whistling of the night air reminded her that she was still just that. A woman in front of a stranger's house, however, she was more afraid of what was out there than the man in front of her. Without any warning or regards to etiquette, it didn't take her long to bee-line pass Collodi as another reverberating sound of a howl echoed in the night. As she invited herself into his home or workshop, whatever the small station was, she made sure to brush her shoulders roughly against Collodi's arm as she moved passed.

As she entered unannounced, the smell of sawdust, metal, and scattered arrays of tools and overcrowded machines and furniture greeted her. Furrowing her brows, Soraya scrunched her nose up as she carefully maneuvered around the place as her fingers gently glided across the bench. Ravi, on the other hand, didn't cower at the animal noises echoing in the night, instead, small mews came from his small frame. A small smile made way to her lips when she heard him attempting to comfort her. He knew. But, the smile only lasted for so long before she turned around, staring down Collodi.

"Liar." She hissed under her breath, giving him a small chance to recuperate. Soraya desired and paused a moment to give the man a chance to further explain his scam. Unbeknownst to her, the placement of where she stood held delicate holdings and with one sharp turn and movement of her hand, items could tip and fall on her.
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially | hidden scroll

Last edited:
[class=background] max-width: 650px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 6px solid #99403B; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=banner] height: 110px; padding: 20px; background-color: #215E63; [/class] [class=tag_container] margin-left: 245px; margin-top: -116px; [/class] [class=tag_header] text-align: center; font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: -5px; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; color: white; [/class] [class=tag_text] text-align: center; margin-top: -8px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: white; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px black; background-color: white; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/b141a2aafefb6f59116d9ea78600fb76/tumblr_pgk8be18911v1ofe3o4_250.png'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/mwRnZdm.png'); background-size: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] background-color: white; padding: 5px; color: black; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 3.5em; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-family: 'Rasa'; [/class] [class=textinformation] line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [div class=background][div class=banner] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div] [div class=icon_border][div class=icon_two][/div][/div] [div class=tag_container]
[div class=tag_header]freya storstrand
[div class=tag_text]Location: Storybrooke Aquarium to around The Golden Thread
Scenario: "Pebbles! You've done it now! - Sauntering around Storybrooke slightly drenched and dreading home"
With: David [ BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop ] and Laurel ( sort-of ) [ jasmyn jasmyn ] | Mentions: Noel and Konrad [ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ] | Outfit: xxx
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer]
[div class=initial_letter]I
[div class=textinformation]n a fit of uncontrollable giggles, the pit of her stomach cramped as she tried regaining her breath. Her ocean-blue eyes sparkled underneath the moonlight as she watched Pebbles play with her toy, splashing around as water threatened to pool over. A hint of envy passed her silhouette as she sighed to herself. Working the late shift at the local aquarium had been one of her favorite pastimes. However, because of the recent animal attacks in the town, her father strengthened the reigns of her curfew. A possibility of a threat in Storybrooke unnerved Freya. It never dawned on her that her quaint little town would be chaotic - aside from the wild adventures, she would whisk away on.

Nevertheless, she found refuge in the sea. Although the depths of the ocean are unknown, Freya's mind is likeliness in comparison and filled with wanderlust. Her connection with water comes in tidal waves, almost calling out to her like a siren. When the world comes crashing around her, Freya's sanctuary to recuperate is being one with nature and allowing herself to find tranquility. Often, Freya finds herself dreaming of swimming far away from Storybrooke however whenever she tries, her body aches as an unknown force deters her away. It is in these bittersweet moments between being pushed and blocked from her destination where she finds herself mostly puzzled.

Thankfully, her suppressed wander is usually entertained by none other than Dr. David - or rather David in her case. Despite her sisters' prank of sending her to therapy out of treachery, Freya was more than grateful for their mismatched plan. To her sisters' dismay of Freya's report after her first session with David, the expression her sisters wore on their faces caused Freya to stifle many laughs. Their features were filled with shock when she revealed she befriended the doctor.

Despite the name-calling she received from her sisters, she found herself more enthused to spend time with the lovely Demetria. Despite having more than enough older sisters, the older female became both like an older sister and mentor to her. As often as Freya could, she visited Paws & Claws Hospital during free-time.

SPLASH!

Drenched, Freya's gaze turned towards the mischievous sea otter as a small gasp escaped her lips. With another splash, it emitted another small response from Freya as she shook her head. Without hesitation, the young female dived right into the water enclosure with Pebbles, not caring if she wasn't supposed to be swimming with her. The sea otter had been a rescue and have been at the aquarium since she interned. The two bonded and connected quicker than most and Freya's been more than elated to find a friend in the sea animal.

An hour passed and Freya managed to say good-bye to Pebbles. Saying good-bye was never Freya's strong suit. Regardless, begrudgingly, this wasn't one of her proudest decision she's ever made. Her spontaneous action caused her trouble and she currently didn't have the tools to dry her scarlet hair. Nevertheless, Freya managed to find an extra pair of clothes for emergencies. Before departing, Freya left a note stating that she was borrowing the extra clothes despite it being larger than she expected.

As the crisp night air greeted her, an involuntary shiver shot down her spine as she walked home. On her way, Freya unconsciously made sure to avoid the pathway that spilled to Noel's seafood restaurant Blue. Although she shouldn't hold a grudge against him, Freya knew that if she walked down that street, a screaming match would ensue on her end. Her nose scrunched up at the thought of the poor sea creatures being boiled water - a supposed home for them.

Feeling as if silence loomed around her, Freya tapped her shoe against the pavement as she walked down the dimly lit streets. However, as Freya hummed silently to herself, hair still wet yet swaying along with every move she made, she took note of an all-too-familiar silhouette.

"David!" Her melodic voice carried through the night.

Waving frantically, Freya ran towards him with a big smile etched across her lips. Despite feeling the chill in the night, all thoughts of shivering and coldness left her mind as she approached him. However, as she neared, her focus zoomed in on The Golden Thread. A small laugh escaped her lips as she thought fondly of the times she decided to disturb Konrad's peaceful silence. She wondered if he was in or not.

"Is there something you're eyeing in the shop?" She questioned peering into the window as she observed the many glass cases and trinkets littered around the shop. However, noticing a music box, Freya's brows furrowed together in contemplation wondering if she had seen the item before. "I wonder what music it plays."

Turning to look-over David, Freya smiled, "How has your evening been?" However, just as Freya asked her inquiry, the door towards Konrad's shop flew open to reveal Mayor Laurel. With a startled jump, Freya moved to the side as she wondered if she should call out to her or not. But, her voice were quicker than her thoughts, Freya spoke out towards her, "Mayor Laurel!"

With an elbow nudge, Freya attempted to get David's assistance. "Will... will Storybrooke be okay?" She inquired, the words spilling from her lips before thinking. As quickly as she could, she continued, "Not.. not to imply you are the cause! Rather, can we assist?"
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially

Last edited:
I've become more lazy with my posts, forgive me :(
I can't get the picture to show

url
David Schriver

Alice​

By now David had shrugged off the interaction with Redd in the bar. The cool night air complimented the silence nicely, and it helped him shrug off the somewhat embarrassing incident. He made a mental note to apologize to Miss Redd later tomorrow. For now the doctor was too busy staring into Konrad's shop to pay much attention to anything else anyways. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even hear his patient and good friend Freya until she had sidled up next to him, making him jump a bit. Turning, he laid his startled blue gaze on the young, smiling lady. His shock quickly turned into a warm smile.

"Well hello there Freya! Lovely seeing you out and about tonight," He said cheerfully. David scanned her appearance, noting her wet hair, "have a good swim with Pebbles?" He teased her. David knew very well that she was not supposed to be swimming with the otter, but the animal seemed to make Freya very happy, and it was not in him nor was he legally allowed to tattle on her anyways. He was aware of the redhead's strong attraction to the water, and he knew it was important for the young woman to have someone to accompany whether that be an animal or person. He turned his attention back to the shop as she mentioned it.

"Nothing particular. Just toying with the idea of walking in." He fell silent as he listened to his friend note the pretty little music box that lay closest to the window they were peering into. But soon his attention was drawn to a small glass bottle that lay not too far from the box.There was a small, faded tag that was attached to it, but they were too far away for him to read it. Again Freya spoke up, inquiring about his evening, but before he could answer the door to The Golden Thread swung open and mayor Laurel walked out quickly. David gave her a half hearted smile as Freya began speaking quite enthusiastically to the woman. He glanced at the redhead, noting the plea in her eyes as she seemed to regret speaking up quite so suddenly. He flicked his gaze back over to the mayor, ready to step in in case the conversation turned south. He knew the animal attacks were a touchy subject (Especially since the interaction at the bar) but was unsure as to how the mayor would respond to the question. He had never really spoken with the mayor before and was not sure how she personally felt towards the topic.

mentions: deer deer jasmyn jasmyn MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat || with: Freya and Laurel || location: Outside of the Golden Thread

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/af34b3d6b2c3ad22c6a7e7dccbf933e6/tumblr_p268830bUO1s2lvc0o1_500.gifv), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #000; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 900; color: #000;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #00ace6; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #00ace6; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[/div]
[div class=title]ivy winters | elsa | outfit[/div] [div class=quote][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] Ivy smiled a little as Cade threw his hands up in defense and repeated her words. She waltz into the bar and took a look around. It was pretty crowded but she managed to find a table near the bar. She recognized one of the waitresses instantly as a friend of her sisters and waved her over. "Hey love, can I get a malibu pineapple? Thank you." she asked with a smile, letting Cade order what he wanted before telling Karina to put it on her tab. She did owe him for the ride after all. "This place is packed. I mean, it's always busy but this is insane," she said out loud as she glanced around at all the people. She assumed that everyone was trying to avoid the streets and honestly between Blue and Silver Arrow, they were the best places to hangout in town. She looked up and took her drink as it was handed to her. "Thanks girl. How have you been? I haven't seen you with Ana in a few days and usually you two are glued at the hip." she said with a soft laugh. "Oh, sorry. I'm being rude. Have you two met?" she asked, motioning a hand to both Karina and Cade. She was planning to introduce them, obviously not aware that the pair already had some sort of history between them. [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]interactions; cade (scar). karina (aurora). | tags; apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
Travis Hoffman

Twisted-Promo-Danny-Desai-twisted-tv-show-35382233-540-720.jpg
P
erhaps Travis should have been a little more annoyed that Amos refused to leave Ana’s arms, but he wasn’t. It wasn’t in him to be annoyed at his little fox cub for very long. Perhaps he should have been annoyed that he was being mildly ignored, but he wasn’t. Instead, he was more embarrassed that he couldn’t have the same presence Cade did. Maybe that was why some time ago, Cade had approached him with an offer to help him become more assertive and confident with women. A weird partnership, theirs was, but he hoped it would help in the long run.

He was pulled out his thoughts when he realized Ana had said his name. Glancing at her, he realized she’d volunteered him to walk her home. Funny, since he’d just offered that… but at least it seemed she didn’t mind his presence at her side for a little longer.

Ivy and Cade went inside, and Travis nodded his head down the street. “Shall we?” They set off down the street, and Travis kept his eyes out for anything… beastly? What exactly was causing the attacks in town? This was one of those times where he might’ve consulted a horror movie or something, but he didn’t really watch those, so he was a little stuck.

Part of the street was swathed almost completely in darkness, and Travis paused briefly, wondering if maybe it wasn’t a good idea to go this way. But… he didn’t know of any other way, so he continued.

Then he stopped again.

There was… something further down the street, and it definitely wasn’t human. Travis gulped, taking in the shape of the shadow. Claws? Had he just seen claws? Yes. He definitely had. Holding an arm out in front of Ana, he stammered, “A-A-Ana… R-r-run…”

The silence broke when Amos started yipping furiously at the beast.

Location: Street Outside Silver Arrow > Back Street | Scenario: Shi- | Mood: Hella TERRIFIED | Outfit: This | With: Amos, Ana [Ivy, Cade (formerly)] | Tags: apolla apolla
Tod

Keaton Landau

MV5BNDM0YmQ1MDYtMDZmMC00ZWQ4LThiMDMtNDM3ZTg5OTI3Y2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
K
eaton was seriously considering asking his mother about a mural at the entrance to the zoo. And of course, she would agree, because she very rarely said no to him. Who would? His requests were always reasonable! And fantastic! Grinning, he nodded. “We both work at the zoo! Come anytime you want; we take very good care of the animals, though the llamas are indeed the most fantastic of the bunch.”

Charlie stood up, having gathered her supplies. She didn’t decline his offer (no one could turn him down), but she didn’t necessarily accept either. Letting him choose instead, she started off down the street, saying she wouldn’t mind the company. Watching her for a few moments, Keaton raised an eyebrow. Did he want to keep her company? He was hungry. But it was dangerous out here, as he’d said, and perhaps she’d be grateful for eternity for his aide. Hm.

Then he thought he heard something—a wolf howl? What? Or maybe it was the wind? Keaton was no coward—he was afraid of only one thing, and only his mother knew about it—but he knew that hearing some animal baying in the night was not a good sign. “Wait up!” he called after Charlie, setting off after her. Was it just him, or was his jog more of a gallop tonight?

Location: Outside Blue > Down the Street | Scenario: Howling? | Mood: Not Afraid! Definitely Not! | Outfit: This | With: Charlie | Tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Emperor Kuzco

Karina Caron

Liana-Liberato-Actor-8x10-04-14-2017-0022.jpg
K
arina was arranging her stuff behind the bar, nodding at what Liam told her (GOSH HE WAS A SAINT), but she managed to keep an eye on all that was going on. There were perks to being the "sleepy girl" and having few people pay attention to you, unless they wanted you to mix a drink for them. (Although Liam was still significantly better at all that than she was.)

The town vet seemed to hop out the door as soon as she had arrived - had she interrupted something? It seemed like it... Then Noel, the seafood chef, entered with his friend - Fang? - and took a seat at the bar. He ordered a drink, and Karina went right to fetch it, not that he noticed. And, really? She didn't really want him to. A while ago, she'd decided he definitely wasn't her prince. Whoever her prince was, he wasn't a womanizer like Noel. Shame. He was a cute one, too.

Her co-worker, Ari, slid up next to Noel, immediately talking to him. Karina, staring down a glass she was pretending to clean (she had to look like she was serious about the shift she'd arrived late to, didn't she?), raised an eyebrow, though she didn't say anything, for once. It wasn't her business that Ari was flirting with someone she wasn't dating, last she checked. You do you, girl.

Liam greeted Noel, his friend (Well, he could choose his own friends, but really? A classy guy like him, with that womanizer? Wonders never ceased.) and said the first few rounds of drinks for him were free. Karina pouted. Was she going to make money tonight? It was then she noticed the multi-colored hair of Emily, another of Liam's friends, wandering around the bar looking at the paintings. She suppressed a chuckle - she wasn't exactly friends with Emily, but she appreciated that she distracted Liam and thus allowed her to sleep! So she was alright.

Her thoughts drifted, going over the details of her latest dream with her prince, ignoring the conversations happening around her, until she heard the door open again and snapped her head up. The blonde was familiar - Ana's sister! She perked up, thinking maybe Ivy had brought Ana with her, but no dice. She did, however... bring Cade.

Karina scoffed. He'd had the potential of her dream prince, but something about him had bothered her. So she'd dumped after a couple of dates with a huff and never spoke to him again, as she was wont to do with all the "reject princes."

Seeing Ivy wave to her, she forgot this and took her order, as well as his before fetching their drinks. Having set the malibu pineapple in front of Ivy, she leaned on the bar so she could hear her better. Smiling, she replied, "Sure thing, Ivy! I've been sleeping, of course. I keep forgetting to text Ana so we can hang out. She's working at the shelter now, right? Must be fun!" At her friend's next words, she gave Cade a cursory glance and simply said, "We've met." Looking back at Ivy, she asked, "Where is Ana now? I thought she would've been with you at this time of night."

Location: Silver Arrow | Scenario: I'M SO DEAD | Mood: Freaking Out | Outfit: This | With: Liam (technically), Ivy [Demi, Noel, Fang, Ari, Emily, Cade MENTIONED] | Tags: jasmyn jasmyn MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Lurker Lurker apolla apolla BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop
Aurora

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/af34b3d6b2c3ad22c6a7e7dccbf933e6/tumblr_p268830bUO1s2lvc0o1_500.gifv), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #000; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 27px; font-weight: 900; color: #000;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #bf4080; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #bf4080; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[/div]
[div class=title]laurel taylor | evil queen | outfit[/div] [div class=quote][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Upon throwing the door to Golden Thread open, Laurel was approached by a rather loud Freya and David. She instantly regretted leaving the shop as she was sure she'd have been better off with Konrad than answering the townspeople with their non-stop questions about the attacks. Not that she blamed them but it was getting rather tiring and Laurel was getting closer and closer to locking the little wolf up. It would solve her problems although if Demi ever escaped that would pose as another issue. Imagine, the mayor of Storybrooke making headlines for kidnapping someone. "Ah, Freya, correct?" she greeted girl with a forced smile, "And David, good to see you as well." she added. She stuffed her car keys back into her purse along with the amulet she'd been given before zipping it closed. "We are doing our best to find the animal that is responsible for the attacks and once we do so then we will deal with it accordingly. I will do everything in my power to keep the people of our town safe but we must work together. Stay in pairs or groups and try not to be out too late as most of these attacks occur at night." she reminded the two. It was then that she heard a howl in the distance, though she wasn't sure either of them had heard it. "If you'll excuse me, I think I left something inside. I suggest you hurry home or at the very least find somewhere indoors to do your catching up," she said before she promptly spun around and waltzed back inside the shop. " Sounds like our little wolf has come out to play...early." she said coldly as she closed the door behind her. Laurel was far from stupid, so she knew that she couldn't take on the beast in wolf form alone and especially not in the middle of town. What the hell was she supposed to do? [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]interactions; david (alice). freya (ariel). konrad (rumple).| tags; BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop deer deer MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background-color: #CD5D67; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-right: 5px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #91171F #ffffff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #410B13 solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #91171F;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]
location: Outside on the Streets | outfit: N/A | interactions: Sheriff (NPC), Amos/Travis ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )| mentions: Anyone who might be nearby (Ana - apolla apolla )​
A light breeze rustled the brown wolf's fur, bringing the scents of the town with it. Her blood flowed hot through her veins, fueling the angry fire of her soul. Any trace of humanity was extinguished, leaving behind only murderous intent and sharp claws. A bird crossed her path, causing the wolf to bare a mouthful of sharp teeth that could easy rip through flesh. The small bird let out a squawk and flew away, narrowing missing the the clamping jaws of the beast. Annoyed, the wolf let out a low growl and turned to begin walking down the streets again. In the distance, the wolf could hear the sounds of delighted chatter coming from the main street in town. Curious and in search of a kill, heavy paw pads nearly echoed of the brick walls of the empty street as the beast took off in a light trot towards the noise. Unknown to the wolf however, the path there took her directly past the sheriff's station. By the time the beast had moved down the street about half a block, the sound of a gunshot cracked through the air. A sharp burning sensation spread across the wolf's left shoulder, causing her to yelp and growl as blood began to drip to the ground. Flipping around, the wolf found a terrified town sheriff standing just outside the door of the station, holding a pistol in his trembling hands. The beast's amber eyes glinted as she bared her vicious fangs, causing the gun to slip through the man's fingers and clatter to the ground. The wolf could smell the man's fear and, without hesitation, launched her whole body at the man. Blood splattered against the walls and sidewalk, and the sheriff's scream was cut off by the wolf's teeth meeting his throat. In mere moments, the man was dead and the beast's mouth and claws were dyed red. Taking a step back, the wolf licked her chops, removing some of the red blood. An instinctive rush of adrenaline shot through her veins from a kill, filling the wolf with the sense of satisfaction she had been looking for that night. She had forgotten about the sheriff's bullet that had grazed her shoulder, though blood still dripped down her arm from her wound. The beast didn't care however, the adrenaline high blocking out the pain. Taking one last look at the body, the she-wolf turned towards the street when the sounds of another angry creature caught her attention. Licking her chops, she turned to glare at the fox with only one thought: time for kill #2.
[div class=border][div class=charname]Demetria Redd[/div] [div class=charinfo]Little Red Riding Hood[/div][/div]
SObR.gif
5c82e2df42b7c255e46f0a82_51725338_384946125421313_3717840672364939839_n.jpg
jxRGE2g.gif
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:

S T A T U S
Mood: "Dolla dolla bills, yall"

CADE

Cade turned the engine of the bike back over and rode it to a nearby parking spot, not bothering to park straight within the lines. Instead parking the bike haphazardly across the space, he cut the engine again and dismounted. He hooked the helmet to the handlebars, something he'd started doing just in case someone decided to try and be funny and take his helmet. It had happened before, so now he started ensuring it wouldn't happen.

Jingling the keys in his hands, he started back towards Ivy, holding the door open for her as she entered the bar. It was packed, holy hell. Swallowing a small pill of anxiety that he refused to let anyone else see, he headed for the table Ivy had started towards. Seating himself on the stool, he started to speak before he noticed Ivy waving at someone. Curious who, he followed her gaze until his eyes landed on Karina.

Rolling his eyes, unable to help himself, he inwardly groaned as she started over. He ordered a rum and coke, double, and started to look around to see who all had decided to come to the bar tonight. It wasn't long until Karina reappeared with their drinks, and he took his graciously, despite the circumstances. He actually chuckled when Ivy asked if they'd met, and his eyes landed on Karina, twinkling mischievously.

"We've definitely met. She dumped me, didn't you hear? I wasn't her prince." His eyes rolled again as he sipped at his mixed drink. It was obvious he wasn't taking her seriously, and he most likely hadn't when they dated, either. Karina didn't leave, instead she started talking to Ivy about Ana. "You just missed her. She and someone with a fox are walking home together."

M E N T I O N S
-Ivy ( jasmyn jasmyn )
-Travis/Amos & Karina ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

coding by cychotic

S T A T U S
Mood: "Notice me. But don't."

ARIANNA

Arianna couldn't help the flutter of her heart as she greeted Noel, hoping that he would speak to her. She kept her face impassive, trying not to let him- or anyone else- know just how she was feeling. It would definitely tarnish her image if people knew she actually liked someone. It would make her look soft, and she didn't need that right now. Or ever.

Noel took a drink of his beer after returning her greeting, and then went on to ask how she'd been. "I've been fantastic." She quipped, wondering too late if playing hard to get would actually deter him from going after her further. Oh, well, too late now. "Working. Making money. Going on a few dates here and there." Shrugging one shoulder, she did a quick look around to make sure no one needed her before her gaze settled back on the two men.

"How have you two been?"

M E N T I O N S
-Fang ( Lurker Lurker )
-Noel ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

coding by cychotic

S T A T U S
Mood: "Amos!"

ANA

Grateful that her little white lie to her sister worked out as Travis agreed to walk with her, Ana grinned to reassure Ivy that she'd be fine. Cade didn't seem to care, but she wasn't naive to the ways of men, especially ones like Cade. She knew what he wanted, so she gave him a pointed look before she and Travis started off, the cutest little fox still curled up in her arms.

"Shall we?"

At Travis' question, Ana nodded and the duo started off down the street. The streetlights were on, but she still got the heebie-jeebies just walking around with the word of all the animal attacks. Especially grateful again for his presence beside her, she glanced over at the dark haired male, a small smile playing at her lips. She looked forward again after a moment, racking her brain, trying to think of a conversation starter.

She didn't notice he'd stopped until she got a few paces ahead. "Travis?" She turned to find him white as a sheet, looking at something beyond her. Just as she turned, a gunshot rang through the air, causing her to tighten her grip on Amos and even squeal. Amos started yipping, and then tore himself from her arms and started off towards a black blur down the street.

"Amos!" Without thinking twice, Ana started off after the creature. This drew her closer to the killer beast, but she didn't care. She had to save Amos!

M E N T I O N S
-Travis/Amos ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
-Ivy ( jasmyn jasmyn )
-Redd ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

coding by cychotic

Travis Hoffman

Twisted-Promo-Danny-Desai-twisted-tv-show-35382233-540-720.jpg
T
he gunshot gave him pause.

More than a pause, actually. The gunshot made him flinch. It brought back unwanted memories of... well, the most unfortunately fortunate day of his life. Not that he was about to reminisce about it considering there was a huge beast just down the street.

Amos, clearly agitated by both the beast and the gunshot, wriggled from Ana's grasp and tore off down the street. She ran after him, and Travis let out a yelp. Why would she go toward the beast? Why would Amos? Dang it!

Travis wasn't the fastest - he could barely chase down his own pet fox - but he could certainly run faster than a girl chasing a fox in case of emergencies. Adrenaline was quite a drug, when used properly.

Sprinting with all his might, Travis ran past Ana and scooped Travis into his arms. "RUN, Ana! We need to get away!" He pointed in a direction opposite the beast, making sure Ana was getting away before he started running, Amos safely tucked in his arms. His back was to the beast, and that was certainly going to be a mistake... but it didn't matter if he got hurt, so long as both Ana and Amos were safe.

Location: Back Street | Scenario: Shi- | Mood: STILL TERRIFIED | Outfit: This | With: Amos, Ana [Demi (in beast form) | Tags: apolla apolla MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Tod

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #d69754; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #d69754; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #d69754; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]location
The Golden Thread Antique Store
[div class=tag3]outfit
x
[div class=tag3]interactions
Laurel ( jasmyn jasmyn )
[div class=tag3]mentions
Demi [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]
Konrad Weber

Rumpelstiltskin
[div class="tab tab1"]read more
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Konrad couldn't help but smirk as Laurel moved through the shop and out the door, her words still ringing around the shop. "I'm fully aware, dear," he murmured, more to himself than anyone else. Konrad reached behind a nearby glass case, his finger tips trailing over a golden knitting needle with a rose-engraved. The metal seemed to almost glint and glow underneath his touch, no doubt due to his magic. But anyone else who might be looking would just think that it was the lighting of the antique store. Konrad narrowed his eyes at the knitting needle for a moment before turning back towards the counter. He put the scotch away in his drawer before rinsing the glasses and returning them as well.

The blonde man meandered among the class cases of the antique store, checking the case locks as he passed. The last thing he needed was a citizen of Storybrooke touching an item he would rather they stay away from. The end of his path led him into his office where the man sat in the plush leather chair behind his desk. He pinched the bridge of his nose, a feeling of exhaustion washing over him. Between strengthening the wards around the prison below the antique store and the wards around the town as a whole, it had taken a lot out of him.

With a huff of frustration, Konrad pulled a silver chain from beneath the collar of his shirt. A small pendant hung from the chain, the gem seeming to have red smoke swirling within it. The smirk returned to the man's lips as he stared into the gem, taking it into both of his hands. Konrad exhaled slowly and closed his eyes, causing a red light from the gem to peak through his fingers. He could feel the power flowing into him once again, like warmth spreading through his veins. It was invigorating, rejuvenating, and insanely addicting. This was the feeling that Konrad craved, and he wouldn't give it up for anything or anyone.

The red light eventually faded, and Konrad opened his eyes once again. He let out a sigh, and tilted his head from side to side to stretch out his neck. What a wonderful feeling it was to be powerful. It was then that he heard the bell above the door to the antique shop ring once again, signalling someone had entered. Konrad stood from his chair and moved out onto the main floor again. "Ah, Ms. Taylor, back so soon?" At the mention of the wolf, he ran a hand through his blonde hair. Grabbing his blazer from a nearby coat rack and slipping into it, he motioned for her to lead the way. "Well, let's go take care of the stray then."
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/af34b3d6b2c3ad22c6a7e7dccbf933e6/tumblr_p268830bUO1s2lvc0o1_500.gifv), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #000; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: 900; color: #000;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #00ace6; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #00ace6; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: #000;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[/div]
[div class=title]ivy winters | elsa | outfit[/div] [div class=quote][/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] It was obvious that there was some tension between Cade and Karina even before they spoke. At the mention that the pair had dated she was taken back. Not that she cared if they did or didn't but it was kinda surprising since he'd always been known as a player type. It was even more surprising that she had dumped him? Probably had a good reason. She didn't understand why men wanted to just sleep around and date a million girls anyway. Not that Ivy was big on commitment or anything, she hadn't dated in years but she knew that when she did meet the right guy she'd know it. Right? Instead of asking more she just let the conversation shift from that to Ana. "Yes, you did just miss her. I'll tell her you asked about her though. I'm sure she misses you!" she said with a smile. She put her drink down and played with the straw for a second, stirring the drink as it sat on the table in front of her. "It seems packed in here lately. I'm not surprise Liam is giving out more hours, looks like he needs all hands on deck," she commented on the amount of people around the bar. [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]interactions; cade (scar). karina (aurora). | tags; apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back