• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Once [Upon A Time Inspired]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #808080; width: 440px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0); overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left:auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=Picture1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 300px; left: 240px; top: 0px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/c9/c2/bfc9c253d401c722d03946a69faf90c9.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=Frame1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 176px; height: 270px; left: 252px; top: 15px; border: 2px #FFD700 solid; [/class] [class=Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 255px; height: 276px; left: 40px; top: 224px; background-color:#808080; [/class] [class=Frame2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 231px; height: 250px; left: 52px; top: 237px; border:2px #FFD700 solid; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 205px; height: 244px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-right: 7px; margin-left: 7px; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 244px; left: 56px; top: 241px; background-color: transparent; [/class] [class=Picture2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 255px; height: 276px; left: 40px; top: 224px; background: url(https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.aGJPB6vFrYlzyNuOuWxSVQHaEo&pid=Api&rs=1); background-position: 100% 50%; [/class] [class=BoxTabs] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 40px; height: 204px; left: 0px; top: 296px; background-color:#808080; [/class] [class=ExtraTab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 30px; height: 30px; left: 5px; top: 463px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ppEy2Pt.png); [/class] [class=BackgroundTab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 30px; height: 30px; left: 5px; top: 423px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/v2UgUK2.png); [/class] [class=PersonaTab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 30px; height: 30px; left: 5px; top: 383px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/VjBQd2g.png); [/class] [class=BasicsTab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 30px; height: 30px; left: 5px; top: 343px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/Gxt6PN3.png); [/class] [class=HomeTab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 30px; height: 30px; left: 5px; top: 303px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/q4d5BEX.png); [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; overflow: visible; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show Box) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide Picture2) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide tabsContentHome) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (hide tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show Box) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide Picture2) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide tabsContentHome) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (hide tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show Box) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide Picture2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide tabsContentHome) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (hide tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (show Box) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide Picture2) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide tabsContentHome) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (hide tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (show tabsContentHome) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (show Picture2) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (hide Box) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (hide tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (hide tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (hide tabsContentOther) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (hide tabsContentBasics) [/script] [div class=BG] [div class=Picture1][/div] [div class=Frame1][/div] [div class=Box][/div] [div class=Picture2][/div] [div class=Frame2][/div] [div class=BoxTabs][/div] [div class=tabs] [div class="BasicsTab tab"]
[/div] [div class="PersonaTab tab"]
[/div] [div class="BackgroundTab tab"]
[/div] [div class="ExtraTab tab"]
[/div] [div class="HomeTab tab"]
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentHome"][div class=Picture2][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics" style="display: none;"][div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what character you want upon expressing interest. Genderbending is fine with me.

5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

6. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

7. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

8. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

9. There WILL be a discord for ooc.

10. No more than 2 [two] characters per person.

[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"][div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Plot:
Once upon a time in the Enchanted Forest, our beloved Disney characters and stories came to life, just as we know of them now. Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger and fell into a slumber, to be awakened by her Prince. Snow White ate the poison apple given to her by the Evil Queen. Cinderella lost her glass slipper, and was found by the Prince after he searched and searched the kingdom for her. All of these stories are very, very real.

But someone was unhappy. Two someones, actually. The Evil Queen and Rumplestiltskin have been working together to create a spell, a spell that will make them the ones with power. Unable to cast the spell alone, they had to work together. It took a long time, but eventually, the spell was ready and the Queen cast it. A shadow fell upon the Enchanted Forest, and everything went dark.

When the people of the Enchanted Forest awoke, things were very different. They were in a town called Storybrooke, and none of them had any idea about their Disney pasts. To them, they'd been living in Storybrooke their entire lives. False memories and false relationships were formed during the time they were out. No one ever leaves Storybrooke, but that's alright, because their mayor-- The Queen-- makes sure her townspeople have all they need.

The Queen and Rumple are the only ones who know about the spell. But when someone else stumbles into Storybrooke, they're immediately on edge. Who is this person, and how did they find a town that isn't on a single map in the world? A town hidden by magic?

[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Info:
So as you can tell, this roleplay is HEAVILY inspired by Once Upon a Time. We are NOT looking to copy the show, despite how the plot for this roleplay is written. We want to create our own story, and see where we can go with it. You do not have to have seen OUAT to join this roleplay, either! Just a general knowledge about Disney would be fantastic. If you're curious whether or not a character would be allowed, just ask, but most likely if they were in the show you're good to go. (So no Luke Skywalker, sorry about that).

The Evil Queen and Rumple are free to someone to play. At the start of the roleplay, they're the only ones who know their true pasts, along with everyone elses. Then the savior will arrive (also free for someone to play) and things get a little crazy. The savior is the child of Snow White and Prince Charming, like in the show. (Only there's no Henry, so she or he will have to have some memories of their own to get things going).

[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Links:

Interest Check

OOC

Characters

Main Thread
[/div][/div][/div] [/div]
Code by @Stardust Galaxy

Rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what character you want upon expressing interest. Genderbending is fine with me.

5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

6. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

7. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

8. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

9. There WILL be a discord for ooc.

10. No more than 2 [two] characters per person.

Plot:
Once upon a time in the Enchanted Forest, our beloved Disney characters and stories came to life, just as we know of them now. Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger and fell into a slumber, to be awakened by her Prince. Snow White ate the poison apple given to her by the Evil Queen. Cinderella lost her glass slipper, and was found by the Prince after he searched and searched the kingdom for her. All of these stories are very, very real.

But someone was unhappy. Two someones, actually. The Evil Queen and Rumplestiltskin have been working together to create a spell, a spell that will make them the ones with power. Unable to cast the spell alone, they had to work together. It took a long time, but eventually, the spell was ready and the Queen cast it. A shadow fell upon the Enchanted Forest, and everything went dark.

When the people of the Enchanted Forest awoke, things were very different. They were in a town called Storybrooke, and none of them had any idea about their Disney pasts. To them, they'd been living in Storybrooke their entire lives. False memories and false relationships were formed during the time they were out. No one ever leaves Storybrooke, but that's alright, because their mayor-- The Queen-- makes sure her townspeople have all they need.

The Queen and Rumple are the only ones who know about the spell. But when someone else stumbles into Storybrooke, they're immediately on edge. Who is this person, and how did they find a town that isn't on a single map in the world? A town hidden by magic?

Info:
So as you can tell, this roleplay is HEAVILY inspired by Once Upon a Time. We are NOT looking to copy the show, despite how the plot for this roleplay is written. We want to create our own story, and see where we can go with it. You do not have to have seen OUAT to join this roleplay, either! Just a general knowledge about Disney would be fantastic. If you're curious whether or not a character would be allowed, just ask, but most likely if they were in the show you're good to go. (So no Luke Skywalker, sorry about that).

The Evil Queen and Rumple are free to someone to play. At the start of the roleplay, they're the only ones who know their true pasts, along with everyone elses. Then the savior will arrive (also free for someone to play) and things get a little crazy. The savior is the child of Snow White and Prince Charming, like in the show. (Only there's no Henry, so she or he will have to have some memories of their own to get things going).

Last edited:
Oh this looks so fun! I have a couple of questions though!

One: I’m assuming we are allowed to make animals human in Storybrooke right?

Two: Is Alice still up for grabs? I know SomebodyElse SomebodyElse mentioned being the daughter of Alice, but is Alice herself still available?

If so, I think playing the Cheshire Cat and or Alice would be super fun! Or maybe March Hair?! :0 (As you can see I’m a big fan of Alice in Wonderland)

Sorry for the delay yall! I just got on the computer. Let me answer everyone!

Well I had an idea about a wanderer type character who had magic. Maybe a daughter of Alice from Alice in wonderland? I don't know..
I'm not sure what story I would really have her be tied to.
I loved Emma in OUAT being a long lost daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. So something similar...

So the only 'original' person we'd intended to be in this roleplay is the savior role. Everyone else will be the actual character, if that makes sense. So no descendants, sorry!

I'm interested

Yay! Who do you wanna be, love?

I'd be interested in Emma, so glad there is no Henry.

Oh I'm so sorry you couldn't read the plot! I'm assuming its because you're on dark mode or mobile, I should have thought of that. I apologize. I'd love to have you on as our savior and Hook!

i would love to take up genderbend!eugene fitzherbert and genderbend!cinderella! (not sure if they're in the show so if it's a no go, i can change!)

question though: are we allowed to use disney villains as well, such as gaston, hades, etc. or do they need to be only the good guys?

GIRL YES you can be villains!! Eugene and Cinderella are awesome character choices, though if you wanna change one to a villain character, just let me know!

Hm... I don’t know exactly who to play but I’m interested! Maybe a villain who lost their memories and acts genuinely pretty chill and kind now seeing as they have a much better life in the real world (I’m trying to find a villain who could be as young as the heroes but so far I’m just getting Maleficent or one of the stepsisters)! Sort of to bring the moral dilemma of whether to bring the character’s memories back or not since some seem better off without them

That honestly sounds like an amazing idea! And you can make them around the same age if you'd like (for example, if you wanted Maleficent, you could make her a bit younger, I don't mind!) Since Storybrooke is a bit AU anyways. ^^

Oh this looks so fun! I have a couple of questions though!

One: I’m assuming we are allowed to make animals human in Storybrooke right?

Two: Is Alice still up for grabs? I know SomebodyElse SomebodyElse mentioned being the daughter of Alice, but is Alice herself still available?

If so, I think playing the Cheshire Cat and or Alice would be super fun! Or maybe March Hair?! :0 (As you can see I’m a big fan of Alice in Wonderland)

Hello & welcome!
One: Yes, absolutely!
Two: Alice is open, yes. ^^
I still need to watch the Alice in Wonderland movies, honestly! Were they good?

Oh awesome! I would love to change cinderella to hades, in that case!

You got it!

I do have it dark mode, but that had nothing to do with it. It was the box.

Ohhh, I see. Well either way I'm sorry! I didn't even think to add a spoiler. I can do that now for anyone looking at it in the future, or if you wanna go back and read anything. ^^ Glad to have you!

I’m gonna go ahead and take on The Evil Queen as well as my Robin Hood. 😈

Ack! I'm here! I'm here! (I'm late for a very important date, evidently...)

I have no idea who I'd want to be (although since you're only looking for males right now [a common problem in these types of roleplays, it seems...] I might have to bring in Keaton just for the heck of it), but I'm interested! Not sure when I'll be on next, but I'll let you know! c:

B U M P

We have lost quite a few people,
but we are still going!

Opening this up for just a couple
more people, if anyone is interested.
< 3

~BUMP~

We are opening up for
more characters, if
anyone is interested!

Don't mind the fact I'm over a year late, but is this still open? If so, I'm very interested. It's understandable if it's not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back