• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Once Upon a Time | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #730099; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #730099; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #730099; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #730099; background: #730099; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
[div class=tag]interactions:
konrad. liam. ivy. blake. and others.
[div class=tag]tags:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat r e i r e i
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Laurel Taylor | Evil Queen

Laurel was almost comforted by the presence of Konrad, especially when he leaned in to let her know he'd taken care of the girl. At least now they could do what they had to and then bring it to the attention of the town that she was safe and had left Storybrooke later. Laurel didn't even question what he'd done with the girl's body but she was sure he'd covered his tracks, it was Konrad after all.

When the crowd began to speak up and voice their opinions and question her position as a leader of the town her anger almost surfaced. These people, even as mere townspeople with no recollection of their true lives, were still questioning her abilities and authority and it really struck a nerve. She could've just as easily ripped their hearts out, sent a magical blast through the damn room and took care of at least half of them. Instead, she took a breath before addressing those who had spoken up.

"I hear your concerns and I promise you that I am working hard to ensure this doesn't happen again. With that being said, I do agree that a new sheriff would be best for our small town and would help to enforce the laws we have to prevent any further attacks," she agreed. Looking for who would be best for that position was easy and although she wanted someone more easily corrupted, she also knew the town would be less nosy and more at ease with someone who they felt comfortable with. When no one spoke up to run against Liam, who volunteered for the job, she leaned back to the microphone.

"It seems that Liam Locksley would like to run and if he is unopposed I would be honored to appoint him as Storybrooke's new sheriff." she motioned out towards him. "If you would meet me at the sheriff's office a few hours following this meeting we can go over the formalities," she said before ending the meeting abruptly and walking off stage. "We will have to be careful with that one. The town trusts him which means his morals are in a different bracket than our own. We don't need our new sheriff getting too nosy," she warned Konrad in a hushed tone.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #0099cc; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #0099cc; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #0099cc; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #0099cc; background: #0099cc; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
cade. zerek. karina. monty. ana. zhen. casper. travis.
[div class=tag]tags:
apolla apolla r e i r e i MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Grape Soda Grape Soda AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Ivy Winters | Elsa

Ivy was pleasntly surpried when another girl, Blake, spoke up to the mayor. At least she wasn't the only one not afraid of or intimidated by the woman in this town. She listened as Laurel decided that a sheriff was a great idea and appointed Liam as such. It made sense to her. He was brave, looked out for most everyone and most everyone knew him in some way. He was the type of guy who seemed like he would give his own life to save someone else's and if she was quite honest, the town needed that right now.

Once the meeting was ended, Ivy looked around, realizing that Ana hadn't returned. Not that she was shocked, poor girl had been under Ivy's lock and key since the attack last night. She knew she needed to loosen the reigns, after all, Ana was grown. It was just terrifying to think of how she could've lost her sister especially when she was Ivy's only remaining family. Still, she knew when she needed to apologize and looked around for the redhead. Instead, she caught sight of Cade and Travis, another person she definitely owed an apology to. For embarrassing him, at least.

Ivy made her way over to the group which had now found its way to Ana and a few others. "Hey, Travis. I wanted to apologize to you for last night. I am a little over-protective sometimes but you didn't deserve to be yelled at because of that. Forgive me?" she said, getting straight to the point though it was very sincere and she could only hope her sister would appreciate the effort. Her attention soon turned to the rest of the crowd as she greeted them with a quick hello before noticing the new guy. "Who is this? I haven't seen you around Storybrooke, and it's a pretty small town. Passing through?" she asked curiously.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background-color: #CD5D67; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-right: 5px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #91171F #ffffff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #410B13 solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #91171F;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]
location: City Hall | outfit: xxx | interactions: Liam ( jasmyn jasmyn ) | mentions: Laurel​
Demetria inhaled from the cigarette and exhaled in a rhythm until nothing remained but the filter. She dropped it to the ground and stamped it out beneath her boot, her body feeling much more relaxed. The dull thud from her injury continued to send aching pains down her arm, every once in a while spiking in a way that made her wince. She was just about to walk down the steps to leave when her acute hearing caught a familiar voice speak up from inside. Had Liam just said he would run for sheriff? That was a huge risk. Demi had been surprised when he had offered to stay the night on her couch the previous night to make sure nothing would happen to her overnight. She hadn't said it at the time, but just his presence had made her feel safe and comfortable. Demi slipped back inside the city hall, a little uncomfortable with the people that were calling out the mayor for the animal attacks. She still couldn't shake the feeling that it had something to do with her. But she just had to believe that it didn't for now, to keep herself safe. Liam stood from his seat, with many others looking at him. Demi knew he was fairly well-liked by the community, not only for being the town bar's owner, but also just for being a genuinely amazing human being. The brunette knew she was lucky to have a friend as great as him, and blatantly avoided any other feelings she might have for him. After the meeting was all said and done and people got up to disperse and leave, Demetria slipped through them across the room until she reached Liam. Her icy blue eyes assessed him for a moment before she said, "Sheriff, huh? I guess I'll have to stop jaywalking then," she said softly in an attempt to lighten the tension she felt. To be perfectly honest, Demi was worried both for her own safety and for his. Meeting his gaze, she lowered her voice so only he could hear and asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea? With whatever is happening with me, the death of the last sheriff, and the mayor just generally being untrustworthy, I don't know, Liam. I worry about you."
[div class=border][div class=charname]Demetria Redd[/div] [div class=charinfo]Little Red Riding Hood[/div][/div]
SObR.gif
5c82e2df42b7c255e46f0a82_51725338_384946125421313_3717840672364939839_n.jpg
jxRGE2g.gif
[/div] [/div]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #d69754; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #d69754; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #d69754; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]location
City Hall
[div class=tag3]outfit
x
[div class=tag3]interactions
Laurel ( jasmyn jasmyn )
[div class=tag3]mentions
Demi, Liam [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]
Konrad Weber

Rumpelstiltskin
[div class="tab tab1"]enter if you dare
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Konrad noticed Laurel seem to relax at his presence, and he was unable to help the smirk that curved the corners of his lips. She was becoming more comfortable around him, and that certainly fell into his plan far better than her constant caution around him. Laurel didn't even bother to ask what had happened to the girl, which could only mean that she had begun to trust him as well, outside of just being partners in orchestrating the curse. The closer they got, the more piece of his plan fell into place. After all, in order to be all-powerful, he would have to take power from everyone else, including her.

Konrad took a step back when the crowd began to speak up, questioning her abilities to effectively run the town amidst a crisis. His signature smirk remained on his lips, but he fully expected her to suck the life out of the people before they even had a chance to scream. Laurel, however, simply addressed their concerns and appointed a new sheriff. To be honest, Konrad wasn't entirely sure how he felt about Liam being the new sheriff. The one thing about the previous sheriff that had made his plan run smoothly was that he was a terrible officer, and Konrad could easily just pay him to turn the other cheek. Liam wouldn't be so easy to do that to.

"I agree," Konrad responded, his tone equally as quiet. His eyes landed on Liam and Demetria, narrowing ever so slightly. "Though, he seems to be fairly close with the wolf girl. So we might not have to worry about him for very long anyway," he added with a low chuckle, finding the idea of the wolf girl killing another town sheriff amusing. "In fact," Konrad added, "we might be able to use him to our advantage if we play our cards right. He might be in the morally light, but that doesn't mean he can't be manipulated like the rest of them. You know that better than most, Ms. Taylor."
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
Noel Travers | Captain Hook
outfit
x
interactions
Cisco (by text), Arianna
tags
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , apolla apolla
Noel inhaled from the cigarette and blew the smoke into the air above his head, pulling his phone from his pocket. With an animal on the loose that had killed people, it would probably be best to close down the restaurant at least for dinner for the time being. Hey everyone, he began his text, chewing on the inside of his cheek, It seems like these animal attacks are getting fairly frequent, and I no longer think it's safe for us to be open at night. So we're going to move to brunch and lunch shifts only for now. I'm going to go ahead and stay closed for the rest of the day and pick back up tomorrow. Text me if you all have any questions. Noel slid his phone back into his pocket just as a he heard footsteps approach.

A familiar blonde came into view, and Noel could only smirk at her presence. His eyes raked down her body, taking her in for a moment before returning to her face. "My night was fairly uneventful considering I got rejected," he said with a teasing tone, shrugging his shoulders. Pausing to take another inhale from his cigarette before stomping it out beneath his boot. "But I'm sure you know nothing about that, right?" he finished with a taunting tone. Noel wasn't really the type to get mad or angry about things like that. Instead, he found it rather endearing. "Nah, the mayor doesn't really seem like she knows what she's doing anyway. But really, if you wanted to be the one to go home with me, Ari, all you had to do was ask." Though his wink and teasing tone signaled that he was joking, Noel was actually being sincere. He would take her home again in a heart beat.
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; left: 270px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 380px; height: 250px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 250px; height: 250px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/oFRWpf0z92C7m/giphy.gif); border: 3px solid #000000; background-size: 140%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=pic1 state=hover] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/83/b4/6683b46e8c7593ffa64904cebeec155f.jpg); transition-duration: 0.5s; border: 3px solid #778899; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background-size: 175%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 200px; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=pic1][/div][div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Monty ~ The Savior

Monty found a bathroom off to the side of the door he'd walked through, and happily zoomed inside. After finishing and washing his hands (because he was a good boy) he headed back out of the bathroom, humming a little under his breath. He spotted the door that led into the main room and, curiosity getting the best of him, he slipped inside. There was obviously some sort of meeting going on, though it appeared to be in its ending stages. Before he could slip back out of the room, a pretty girl approached him.

She introduced herself and extended her hand. Immensely glad he'd washed his own hands, he shook hers with more gusto than anticipated. Flushing pink, he withdrew his hand, sliding it into his front pocket. "I, uh-" Before he could complete the introductions, another pretty redhead approached them. God, was this town full of models or something? She didn't notice Monty until she was already beside Zhen, but again, he had no time to speak before she was motioning for them to go back out into the foyer.

Shrugging, he followed them, but another supermodel approached on their way out.

“Are you new to town? Do you need directions somewhere? We’re in a bit of a crisis right now, but I’d be glad to help before I head off to work…”

Monty looked over at her as they walked, his lips parted as though he were going to speak but nothing coming out. Feeling like a fish out of water, he reached up to run a hand through his hair, looking towards the other two for help. They weren't even paying attention at this moment in time; he was on his own. "I, uh... yeah... new... To here." Fuck, Monty, get it together. Three guys approached them then, and Monty thought he might just keel over and die. Too much people. And when another joined them, Monty had to take a few steps back.

"I think... I should go..."

----
Tags: Zhen & Casper ( Grape Soda Grape Soda ); Ana; Karina & Travis ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Cade; Zerek ( r e i r e i )
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=goldie]code by g o l d i e l o x x[/div]

[class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; left: 270px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 380px; height: 250px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 250px; height: 250px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/659176f3074ba2066eb6351257a92b26/tumblr_oufetkRaI51wxehqwo2_250.gifv); border: 3px solid #000000; background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=pic1 state=hover] background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/336539176/original.jpg); transition-duration: 0.5s; border: 3px solid #778899; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 200px; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=pic1][/div][div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Ana

Ana led the way into the foyer, grateful to be slipping away from Ivy's lock and key grasp, if only for a few moments. She knew that if she disappeared for too long, Ivy would come looking for her, but Ana just needed some space. She still hurt from being attacked, but she didn't regret her decision for a moment. She knew that she'd seen humanity in the beast's eyes, but no one believed her! It was so frustrating!

The group multiplied, she noticed as she turned to look at everyone. She waved at Cade, noticing Travis by his side, and Casper, too. Slipping away from the newcomer for a moment, she stopped in front of Travis, giving him a big hug. "You're my hero." She whispered into his ear, only for him to hear before pulling away. Giving his hands a squeeze, she then let go and turned back to Zhen and the new guy.

Who was actually trying to leave. Karina looked like she might have a heart attack. "Wait, where are you going? We don't even know your name yet!" Ana stepped back with the others, tilting her head slightly as she studied him.

"It's M-Monty." He stammered out, and she could tell he was overwhelmed with the amount of people, especially as she heard Ivy approach. Resisting the urge to look at her sister, Ana glanced over at Karina and Zhen. "We could go outside. Get some fresh air!" Finally glancing at Ivy, Ana waved at her to get her attention. "Ivy! Going just outside!" Without waiting for her sister to yay or nay the action, she looped her arm through Monty's and led him outside.

----
Tags: Zhen ( Grape Soda Grape Soda ); Monty; Karina ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Ivy ( jasmyn jasmyn )
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; left: 270px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 380px; height: 250px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 250px; height: 250px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/1RZn58rUFahnG/source.gif); border: 3px solid #000000; background-size: 210%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=pic1 state=hover] background: url(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/6/66/Profile_-_Scar.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20190312021344); transition-duration: 0.5s; border: 3px solid #778899; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background-size: 120%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 200px; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=pic1][/div][div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Cade

Cade didn't even register that the town had elected a new sheriff, though he caught the tail end of the conversation and made a mental note to figure out what they'd been talking about. He turned just in time to catch Zerek walking in, two coffees in hand. His cousin thrust one of the coffees into his hand, and Cade gratefully accepted. Taking a sip of it, he let the liquid warm him from the inside for a moment before turning to his cousin.

Before he could say anything of course, Zerek was talking to Ana, who didn't even seem to notice him. With a soft chuckle, Cade looped an arm around Zerek's shoulder and watched as the redhead flitted around the crowd. "For that one, Z, you might wanna make sure you have her attention. She's a bit... all over the place." Laughing softly again, he dropped his arm as Ivy approached.

Straightening, he offered her a grin, but it was Travis she spoke to first, offering him an apology. "Travis and I had a heart to heart, Ivy." Cade reassured her, giving Travis a playful punch in the arm. He didn't stop to see if he'd punched too hard, turning to look at the new guy as Ivy greeted him, too. What was Cade, chopped liver? With a light groan, he watched as Ana slipped her arm into his and led the smaller group outside.

"Well, then. His name is Monty." Stepping next to Ivy, he quirked a brow in their direction. "Am I crazy, or have we never really had visitors before?"

----
Tags: Monty & Ana; Travis( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Ivy ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Zerek ( r e i r e i )
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; left: 270px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 380px; height: 250px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 250px; height: 250px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/3NWDWmUSmkiju/source.gif); border: 3px solid #000000; background-size: 140%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=pic1 state=hover] background: url(https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/2b65901707e2087367946f7b7772fd8335c6c9e5.jpeg?region=0,0,600,600); transition-duration: 0.5s; border: 3px solid #778899; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background-size: 120%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 200px; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=pic1][/div][div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Arianna

Arianna tried to keep her face impassive, but there was something about Noel that just got under her skin. Usually in a good way, sometimes in a bad, like when he tried to take home random girls from the bar. Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, she lifted her chin defiantly as he said his night was uneventful, and that surely she hadn't had anything to do with it. "Me? All I did was give her the drink you ordered her."

Shrugging, she glanced around again, mostly just trying to disguise the blush on her features. She'd just looked back at him when he said the mayor didn't seem to know what he was doing, and a smirk appeared on her features. Unfortunately for her, he kept going, his last comment darkening the blush on her cheeks. Straightening, she tightened her grip on her purse, placing a hand on her hip.

"Not in this lifetime." The words were out before she could stop them, but shit, there they were. Scowling, she stared at him for a second, then stepped forward and snatched the cigarette from between his fingers. She brought it to her lips and inhaled, hoping for a distraction but just ending up coughing a few times. Wrinkling her nose, she handed the thing back to him, wanting to be done embarrassing herself.

The doors to City Hall opened and a few people spilled out of them, including a face she didn't recognize. "Who's that?" She asked, nodding to Monty, momentarily forgetting her own embarrassment.

----
Tags: Noel ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=container] width: 560px; position: relative; margin: auto; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/57581.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=cover] background: url(https://i.imgur.com/WSE1HzE.png) no-repeat; border-left: 10px dashed #790808; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; z-index: 2; [/class] [class=background] position: relative; background-color: #f5f5ef; margin: auto; color: black; [/class] [class=banner] width: 100%; height: 100px; padding: 0px; background-color: #790808; [/class] [class=banner_text] position: relative; padding: 30px; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: italic; color: white; top: -5px; text-align: right; [/class] [class=bannertext_two] position: relative; padding: 30px; font-size: 17px; font-style: normal; text-transform: normal; color: white; margin-top: -30px; text-align: center; margin-left: 155px; [/class] [class=divider] position: absolute; width: 57%; line-height: 0; height: 1px; background-color: black; left: 202px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: relative; height: 375px; padding: 10px; white-space: pre-wrap; border-bottom: 1px solid #BABCBE; border-right: 1px solid #BABCBE; border-left: 1px solid #BABCBE; [/class] [class=textinformation] font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; [/class] [class=initial_letter] display: inline-block; font-size: 2.5em; line-height: 1em; letter-spacing: 5px; float: left; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=icon_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px #BABCBE; background-color: #F2F2F2; line-height: 0; padding: 12px; margin: auto; margin-top: -90px; margin-left: 15px; height: 100px; width: 100px; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/7WuA9na.jpg'); background-size: 100%; border: solid 1px #FBFBFB; height: 100px; width: 100px; [/class] [class name=icon_one state=hover] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/qDIfkmO.png') no-repeat; background-size: cover; width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; margin-left: 150px; line-height: 16px; margin-top: -50px; font-size: 13px; color: black; padding: 0; [/class] [script class=background on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container][div class=background] [div class=banner][div class=banner_text]❛ Death works too ❜ [div class=divider][/div]
[div class=bannertext_two]Huojin Zhen | Mushu[/div][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=icon_border][div class=icon_one][/div][/div][div class=tag]location: City Hall -> The street | Outfit: x | Interacting: The group, Arianna | tags: apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork jasmyn jasmyn [/div]
[div class=initial_letter]+
[div class=textinformation]
Ana always knew the right moment to pop up. She did wish that it was only her and not the lapdog and boyband crew. It seemed that the longer they stood there chatting the more people decided to join them. Zhen couldn’t help but bristle with irritation as a miniature version of Cade showed up and hit on her friend. “There’s two of you” she noted, looking cade up and down then did the same to the smaller one. She had liked it better when Cade had been uneasy around her. Although he was slightly more tolerable now that he was fixated on Ivy and no longer hitting on her. If she ever got a crush on one of the men in this town she would throw herself off the docks. As every second passed by the new guy seemed more and more like a frightened animal. She was about to suggest getting out of there when Ana beat her to it looping his arm in hers. “Fresh air sound amazing” she agreed, looping her arm through Monty’s free arm. She would never miss an opportunity to annoy Karina “We might pop over to mine but I'll look after her” she yelled over her shoulder to Ivy before they disappeared outside. Outside they bumped into one of her favourite duos. Zhen’s observed Arianna’s red cheeks with an amused smile. Were they flirting? Was Noel finally going to grow a pair and ask her out. This was another reason why she refused to get into anything with the men of this town. They were wimps. The lot of them. With their whole 'I'm too cool for feelings' attitudes. “This is Monty. We gotta run though. Ana promised to help me go through some old stuff and they volunteered to help too” she lied effortlessly. If they were going to be getting into trouble she would be dammed if they didn’t have an alibi so she could talk her way out of it. Zhen pulled Monty and the others along before they could ask any more questions. Questions were bad. “Looks like you’ve been dragged into an adventure. Welcome to Storybrooke” she mused, pausing once they were out of sight. “I’m still mad you went on a wolf taming adventure and took Travis and not me,” she said, giving Ana her best puppy eyes. She also released Monty from her loop so it was slightly less like they were kidnapping him. “We are going to find it again, right? We should probably get better prepared. Maybe get it a steak?” What kind of best friend would she be if she didn’t go along with her crazy plans. If they lived to tell the tale it would make a great story.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=cover][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially. (hidden scroll)

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #0099cc; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #0099cc; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #0099cc; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #0099cc; background: #0099cc; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
cade. zerek. karina. monty. ana. zhen. casper. travis.
[div class=tag]tags:
apolla apolla r e i r e i MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Grape Soda Grape Soda AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Ivy Winters | Elsa

Ivy let Travis reply before turning her attention back to the rest of the group. She was about to speak up again when Ana and Zhen mentioned leaving, practically dragging the poor stranger out of the building. That was weird but nothing was too out of the ordinary for Ana. At least she had her friends with her and Ivy was trying not to be too over-bearing as that would only drive Ana to act with further foolishness. "Try not to get into any trouble!" she called out as the disappeared. She knew better than to believe Zhen's excuses for them leaving but she chose to leave it alone anyway. At least she knew Karina would try to reel in any crazy behavior...hopefully.

"That girl is going to be the death of me," Ivy muttered to herself before turning her attention to Cade. "Heart to heart, huh? Let me guess, you told him how you would've defeated the wolf to save the damsel?" she teased, a playful smile gracing her rosy lips for the first time all morning. She nodded at his next comment on the stranger who had been said to be named Monty. It was odd. She'd lived here for years and as far as she knew there had never been an outsider that she could recall. "No. We haven't and I don't know if now is the right time to be trusting newcomers," she said, her eyes meeting his.

"Something weird is going on. Ana said it was a wolf, an abnormally huge one and that it suddenly just dropped to the ground mid-attack. Is that true?" she asked, her eyes on Travis as he was the only other person there. What would a wolf be doing in Storybrooke? And what caused it to stop? She had too many questions. They had never had animal problems before and as far as she knew wolves weren't even native to this part. There was something bigger going on, she just had no idea what. "At least we have a new sheriff. One that will no doubt be less lazy than the last. Maybe he can actually help stop this problem," she said to everyone still present.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #730099; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #730099; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #730099; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #730099; background: #730099; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
konrad.
[div class=tag]tags:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
[/div] [/div] [/div]

Laurel scanned the room as Konrad spoke to her. He was quite right about people being easily manipulated. They had both done their fair shared of such in their days. Of course, it was a lot easier to get people to do what you wanted with threats or using their hearts to control them but it wasn't impossible to do so without them. Liam could prove to be quite resourceful. After all, the townspeople trusted him.

"You know. Half these imbeciles wouldn't have dared speak to me in that tone if they knew the truth of who I was. I could've ended them all in an instant." she groaned, rolling her eyes as she did. She wasn't nearly as strong as she'd been, not with this curse but she was still one of the strongest in the town along with Rumple himself. As she continued to scan the room her eyes caught sight of the new kid in town which baffled her instantly.

"Who the hell is that?" she said through clenched teeth. A stranger in a town didn't exactly sit well with her. She'd honestly no idea who he was or how he'd found this place as it wasn't on any maps and the town was entirely cloaked by a magic spell. There was almost no way for him to have been here without the curse weakening or him being magical in some way. He looked so ordinary though. "Remind me to greet our new friend later," she said coldly, watching as he was yanked outside.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #5a7e4e; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #5a7e4e; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #5a7e4e; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #5a7e4e; background: #5a7e4e; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
demi.
[div class=tag]tags:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Liam Locksley | Robin Hood

Liam was a little surprised when no one else stepped up to be the town's new sheriff. Sure, it was a dangerous job and the last had been murdered...last night but surely someone else in town thought the people needed to be taken care of like he did. He nodded to the mayor as she appointed him and told him to meet her later to go over things. He had to admit that the woman was shady but he knew he was doing what needed to be done. For the people, not for her to save face.

As the meeting ended he turned around to see Demi just as she approached him. She looked a lot better but he knew that she was still mentally worried about what was happening to her. "Demi, I wasn't sure you be here. You were still asleep when I left this morning," he said, chuckling at her comment. "I think I can look the other way for my favorite vet," he joked back. He looked around the room before his eyes met hers again, hearing the obvious concern in her voice.

"We both know that I don't trust Mayor Laurel but that's why I needed to do this. We need someone on the inside who actually gives a damn," he explained to her. He couldn't stand for her to be so worried and to be utterly clueless as to what was happening to her. The whole thing was strange and still, something about it felt very familiar. Almost like Deja Vu. "We will figure this out, together," he promised her.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

[class=container]position: relative; top: 0px; right: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; margin: auto; height: 448px; width: 450px; background-color: #CD5D67; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 25px; padding-right: 5px; height: 305px; width: 235px; overflow-x: hidden; scrollbar-color: #91171F #ffffff; font-size: 12px; line-height: 105%; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify; color: black;[/class] [class=border]position: absolute; top: 349px; border-top: #410B13 solid 10px; solid 10px; height: 89px; width: 450px; background-color: #91171F;[/class] [class=charname]margin: 15px 0px 0px 30px; font-size: 23px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/class] [class=charinfo]margin: -8px 0px 0px 35px; color: #ffffff; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px;[/class]
[div class=container][div class=textbox]
location: City Hall | outfit: xxx | interactions: Liam ( jasmyn jasmyn ) | mentions: Laurel, Monty ( apolla apolla )​
The brunette vet bit her lip, considering the new sheriff's words. Someone working closer to the mayor would help. She did seem to know more about whatever was going on in town than she let on. But that also meant that Liam would be put more directly into the line of fire, and she wasn't quite sure that she liked that. Things between her and Liam were... complicated to say the least. They were close friends, enjoyed one another's company often. But Demi couldn't help but feel as though there connection ran deeper than that, like there was something that happened between them that she couldn't remember. Truthfully, her feelings for him were more than just a friendship, but she would never admit it. "Fine," Demetria replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Together. But that doesn't mean I have to like it." She trusted the mayor about as far as she could throw her. And given that a piece of her arm was gouged out by a bullet the previous night during her blackout, she doubted she could even pick her up to throw her. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to relax, Demi caught a novel smell in the air, something she had never experienced in town before. Her strangely strong of smell was detrimental in most cases, but useful in others. Glancing around the room, she just barely caught sight of a new face before he was pulled out by a few others. Interesting. New people rarely if ever showed up in Storybrooke. Deciding she didn't really care much about it, Demetria turned her attention back to Liam. "Care to grab a bite to eat? My treat. Maybe after we could check out your new office and do a bit of investigating."
[div class=border][div class=charname]Demetria Redd[/div] [div class=charinfo]Little Red Riding Hood[/div][/div]
SObR.gif
5c82e2df42b7c255e46f0a82_51725338_384946125421313_3717840672364939839_n.jpg
jxRGE2g.gif
[/div] [/div]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #d69754; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #d69754; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #d69754; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]location
City Hall
[div class=tag3]outfit
x
[div class=tag3]interactions
Laurel ( jasmyn jasmyn )
[div class=tag3]mentions
Monty ( apolla apolla ) [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]
Konrad Weber

Rumpelstiltskin
[div class="tab tab1"]enter if you dare
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Letting out a low chuckle, Konrad turned his gaze out over the crowd. He knew full well how powerful Laurel was, had seen it and even helped mold it in some ways. She could snap her fingers and the entire room would drop to the ground. "They are a bit emboldened," he agreed, shaking his head as he looked back at her. "But at the end of the day, you are still in charge of this town. And they have to do what you say. So at the end of the day, if you can't use magical force, you can always use political force." The idea was an interesting but effective one. It was how he kept his authority over the town, despite have no defined hierarchical power. Most of the townsfolk knew him as the charming, intimidating antique shop owner who held himself with an air of authority. Therefore, they gave him one.

At her words, Konrad immediately turned to scan the crowd, his eyes finding the dark-haired young man before he was dragged out the door. His brow immediately furrowed, unsure of who the new face was. On top of the uncertainty, had he seen light magic in the person's heart? Konrad wasn't entirely sure. But if he had, that could only mean something detrimental to his and Laurel's reign. "I have no idea who that is," Konrad responded, narrowing his eyes as the door slammed shut. Turning his attention back to the mayor, he added, "But something tells me we should probably introduce ourselves, sooner rather than later. Storybrooke isn't exactly the type of place tourists flock to. You might want to use that pendant I gave you as well, just in case."
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class]
Noel Travers | Captain Hook
outfit
x
interactions
Arianna, Monty
tags
apolla apolla
Noel grinned at the darkened blush on her cheeks, satisfied that he was getting under her skin. It was like a game to him, taunting and flirting with women just to see how they reacted. Arianna was particular enticing, one of the very few who snapped back at him with just enough sass and snark as he had. She made things interesting, a cat-and-mouse, back-and-forth chase that he really couldn't get enough of. Her body language alone let him know that his words had landed effectively. Her comment back only added to the fun, causing him to chuckle a bit.

"Alright, if you say so," Noel replied, holding up his hands palms facing her. He paused for only a moment as dramatic flair before continuing, "I can take a hint. But don't ever say I didn't offer." With that, he shot a wink in her direction, allowing her to take the cigarette. Noel stifled a chuckled when she coughed, immediately stomping out was was left of the cigarette when she handed it back to him. "You're cute when you're trying to impress me," he teased with a wink, following her gaze when she looked at the people spilling out of City Hall. A dark-haired guy caught his attention, and Noel couldn't shake the feeling that the guy seemed familiar. Not like he knew him, but like he like he might be related to someone Noel did know. Shaking it off, Noel shrugged and stood. "Not sure. A poor sap who made the wrong decision of taking vacation here. Hopefully he doesn't become wolf food."
[div class=link]coded by christy.
[/div]

Travis Hoffman

Twisted-Promo-Danny-Desai-twisted-tv-show-35382233-540-720.jpg
T
ravis hadn’t expected to interact with anybody so soon, but his good friend Casper was thankfully the first one to find him. His parents didn’t mind the intrusion—hell, the fact that Travis had any friends to steal him away was impressive. Smiling weakly at Casper’s observation, he said, “Thanks for noticing. I feel that way.” Amos whimpered and nuzzled his chin, which didn’t completely improve his mood, but it was pretty close.

He highly doubted what Casper said about Cade was true—he would probably drive over the beast with his motorcycle—but he did appreciate that he was trying to make it seem like he wasn’t such a failure. “I only wish I could’ve done more.” He barely glanced over in Ana’s direction, as it didn’t take long to receive a glare back. “I’m used to that by now from her. At least Karina’s decent to me.”

It was then Cade joined them, disagreeing with Casper’s previous statement. He didn’t say much to Travis—everything that could be said had been said last night—but he did lead them over to where Ana and company were. Glancing at Casper, Travis followed more slowly, not wanting to draw any attention to himself. Zerek appeared soon after, immediately flirting with Ana. Travis glanced away. He would never be able to talk to a girl like that; it wasn’t in his DNA to be confident.

Hearing his name, he jumped. When he turned his head, he saw it was Ivy, and he immediately wanted to run away. But she wasn’t there to scold him, surprisingly. Instead, she apologized for yelling at him the previous night. He widened his eyes and shook his head. “N-no, it’s f-fine. I k-kinda deserved it…” Cade wandered over, saying something about a heart to heart, but since Ivy had said her piece, she’d already turned away. Of course. Travis sighed. Why was he getting so little and yet so much attention all at once?

Seeing bright red hair, he turned to see Ana, who gave him a hug. He blushed a deep cherry red, sure he was close to imploding. She almost immediately left, taking some newcomer to town outside along with Zhen and a dazed Karina. The large group by the town hall doors seemed to dissipate, and Travis glanced at Casper, still stunned. “I’m going to the animal shelter before anybody else can surprise me with kindness.”

Amos let out a yip, and Travis let the fox climb on his shoulders and brush his fur along his face. He needed all the comfort he could get. This day had been stressful enough already. “If you ever run away and cause me trouble again, buddy, I’m putting you up for adoption,” he muttered to Amos. Not that he would ever follow through with that. Nobody knew Amos like he did.

Location: Town Hall | Scenario: I Gotta Get Outta Here... | Mood: Drained | Outfit: This | With: Amos, Casper [Karina, Zhen mentioned], Cade, Zerek, Ana, Ivy, Monty (formerly) | Tags: apolla apolla jasmyn jasmyn Grape Soda Grape Soda r e i r e i
Tod

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Karina Caron

Liana-Liberato-Actor-8x10-04-14-2017-0022.jpg
T
o her annoyance, Cade ended up bringing more people over to the group welcoming this newcomer prince. Travis was okay, and Casper at the very least was attractive, but she could seriously do without Cade himself. At least Ivy came over to distract them, although that was after Cade’s little minion Zerek joined the group. He was cute, she supposed, but his devotion to Cade seriously pissed her off. Why couldn’t he see how selfish Cade was? Then again, people saw what they wanted, which was half of her problem on any given day.

The unknown boy didn’t seem to know how to respond to her questions, which was incredibly endearing to her. His stammered response made her smile the tiniest bit, but when he said he should go, she frowned. Wasn’t he going to stay at least a little longer?

Thankfully, Ana stepped in, pointing out that they didn’t even know his name yet, to which he responded that it was Monty. What a cute name! Ana glanced over at her and suggested they go outside, and she linked her arm with Monty’s and started leading him outside. Zhen looped her other arm through Monty’s (probably to annoy her, but frankly she was still distracted by how ADORABLE his name was.

Karina was almost right behind them as they left, and Zhen introduced Monty to Arianna and Noel, who were right outside. She would have said something, but really didn’t feel the need to. Let them flirt as they will in as public a venue as they will. Karina gently held Ana’s other hand (now who was closer to the object of their affection, Zhen?) and rolled her eyes as Zhen lamented that Ana didn’t take her on her adventure last night. “In case you forgot, Zhen, Travis got really hurt trying to keep her out of harm’s way. It wasn’t too much fun to see them both bleeding like that.” Poking Ana’s shoulder, she asked, “Are you sure you’re alright? It doesn’t hurt anymore, does it?” She glanced at Ana’s arm, biting her lip. It would suck if Ana ended up turning into a werewolf or something after she was just trying to help the wolf and rescue Travis’s fox.

Ignoring Zhen’s suicidal plan to bait the wolf with a steak, Karina glanced over at Monty. “How did you find Storybrooke? Were you looking for something?”

Location: Town Hall | Scenario: How Princely! | Mood: Dreamyyyyy | Outfit: This | With: Monty, Zhen, Ana [Ivy, Cade, Zerek, Travis, Casper mentioned] | Tags: apolla apolla Grape Soda Grape Soda jasmyn jasmyn r e i r e i
Aurora

Keaton Landau

MV5BNDM0YmQ1MDYtMDZmMC00ZWQ4LThiMDMtNDM3ZTg5OTI3Y2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
K
eaton stayed long enough to listen to the discussion about a new sheriff, and somebody in the crowd nominated him. Unless he was mistaken, that was Casper, and while he was flattered by the offer, he couldn’t leave the llamas alone. Still, there was no doubt he’d make a fantastic sheriff. But “emperor” was more his speed, anyway.

The bartender, Liam Locksley, nominated himself, and with nobody else volunteering, he automatically got the job. Who would make his mother’s favorite drink now? Oh, wait. That Karina girl worked at the Silver Arrow, right? His mother would be fine.

The llamas, however, might not be.

Glancing around, Keaton spotted Liam talking with the veterinarian, who his mother had called a few times on behalf of the zoo animals. Wandering over to him, Keaton didn’t even try to woo either of them. “Uh, Sheriff?” Keaton wasn’t used to talking like this, and he certainly wasn’t going to make a habit of it, but with his mother already gone, it was up to him to take care of his zoo. “Do you know if there’s anything the zoo should do to better protect our animals? I mean, I know only the people have been attacked so far, but it won’t be long before whatever’s out there realizes we don’t have the best security.”

Oh, wait. He was being rude. Wasn’t he? “Oh, and uh… congratulations.” Yes, that was better. It wouldn’t do for him to be rude.

Scenario: Gotta Protect 'Em | Mood: Definitely Not Not Spectacular | Outfit: This | With: Liam, Demi | Tags: jasmyn jasmyn MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Emperor Kuzco

Arabella Morales

ae7bc475263d031cf0d0ad3b2ad29ebc.jpg
A
ra looked up as Chester joined her, handing her green tea and a sandwich. She hadn’t even realized she’d forgotten to eat breakfast. “Thanks,” she said, scarfing down the sandwich as quickly as she could while sipping the tea. Before she knew it, a new sheriff had been chosen, and the mayor still hadn’t left. She was talking to the antique store man, whatever his name was. Ara was bad at names that weren’t her family or Chester.

She shook her head. “Not particularly, but I have faith she’ll do something. Now that we have a new sheriff, we should be fine. I’m more worried about people who got attacked last night. I sure hope they’re alright.”

Her phone buzzed, and when she checked it, it was her brother. “Looks like I need to get to the bookstore. Want me to walk you to the library? We might as well keep up with the buddy system.” She started to leave town hall, choosing not to question the large group of people that was dispersing. A newcomer to town was unusual, but it wasn’t exactly exciting to her. Exciting was more the speed of the attack last night.

“This all better blow over soon…” Ara sighed.

Location: Town Hall | Scenario: Time for Work, I Guess | Mood: Resigned | Outfit: This | With: Chester [Laurel mentioned] | Tags: r e i r e i jasmyn jasmyn
Belle

Francisco Moretti

39159958-256-k909276.jpg
C
isco was having trouble finding Noel, but he got a text just as he was wondering where the hell he was. Raising his eyebrows, he scanned the message from Noel. While he was relieved, he wouldn’t be working any night shifts, he was bummed that he wouldn’t have anything to do today. Maybe he could help! Wouldn’t Noel get lonely at Blue all by himself? Somebody needed to keep him company, especially with how dangerous everything was right now!

Bounding outside, he spotted Noel right away. Is this where he was? He was talking to some pretty blond girl, though it wasn’t the first time he’d walked in on a conversation like this. Hopefully the girl had no idea who he was; otherwise, this would be a messier encounter than he’d been planning.

Walking up to the two of them, Cisco rubbed the back of the neck. “Hey, Noel, are you sure you don’t need any help at Blue? I really have nothing better to do… and it’s probably safer if there’s more than one person there. Not that you would be in danger or anything, but I just want to be sure…”

He snuck a glance at the girl. Was she one of Noel’s flings or something? What else would it be? Still, it seemed like she had more interest in him than most, which was interesting.

Hm. Maybe she shouldn’t have interrupted.

Location: Town Hall | Scenario: Need Any Help? (Please Say Yes) | Mood: Awkward | Outfit: This | With: Noel, Arianna | Tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat apolla apolla
Tramp

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #5a7e4e; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #5a7e4e; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #5a7e4e; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #5a7e4e; background: #5a7e4e; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
demi. keaton.
[div class=tag]tags:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Liam Locksley | Robin Hood

Liam couldn't help but chuckle a little at Demi's obvious distaste for the mayor. Not that he blamed her and he was sure she wasn't the only one who felt that way. How she continued to be elected he had no clue. He nodded when she said she wouldn't like it. "You might not trust her, luv, but I know you trust me. I got your back, no matter what," he promised her, placing a hand on her arm. Before he could answer the question, another voice chimed in. He turned his attention to Keaton who had approached them using his now formal title.

"Liam is fine," he assured the boy, thinking over the rest of his words. "We should definitely protect the animals just as well as we want to protect our people. I'll look into budgets, talk with the mayor to see if we can help to install better gates, cameras, and so forth. For now, try to keep the animals as guarded as you can and maybe host a small fundraiser in the case that we can't pull from the town budget," he suggested, "I will do everything in my power to help all the people and animals of Storybrook and if you think there is anything more I can do, please do let me know," he added.

His eyes returned to Demi for a second and he was about to respond to her suggestion about food when his stomach growled loudly, answering for him. "Are you asking me on a date, Demi? Lunch and detective work is right up my alley," he joked. "Please do excuse me. Visit the station if you think of anything else that can be done," he told Keaton before motioning for Demi to follow him out to his vehicle so that they could head to the local diner.

Once they arrived and got seated at one of the booths, he ordered water and picked up the menu. He wasn't sure why he even looked over the menu when he always ordered the same thing. A bacon burger with fries. Maybe this time he'd actually try their chicken. But when the waitress came to their table he, of course, ordered the burger. "So, we can go check out the files in at the station. I'm sure there has to be something there about what's been happening. Right?" he commented as he took a sip from his ice-cold drink. "How are you feeling today, by the way?" he added.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

Last edited:
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]outfit:
click to see.
konrad. blake.
[div class=tag]tags:
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat r e i r e i
[/div] [/div] [/div]

Laurel watched as the new guy in town was yakned out of the building. There was no way an outsider could break through the curse without being magic themselves. She reached into her pocket, feeling the item as Konrad mentioned it. "Oh, I plan on it. And he will be handled accordingly," she agreed. It wasn't like they had a problem with disposing of threats and it was obvious they were quite capable. He was a stranger anyway, not like he'd be missed. Just someone who passed through one day and was never seen again.

"Not even five o'clock yet and I already need a drink," she muttered, rolling her eyes which scanned the room once more. This time they landed on Blake, the very girl who had decided to stand up and very bluntly address her. Maybe she needed to remind the poor girl who was in charge around here. It seemed people were getting a little too comfortable with bad-mouthing her and she wasn't one to stand for it. In the Enchanted Forest or Storybrooke. "If you'll excuse me, Konrad, I have some townspeople to mingle with," she said coldly.

She quickly made her way over to the rather fiery, red-headed girl, stopping just feet in front of her. "Miss Wera, correct? I understand you had some concerns about the way I run this town," she spoke the words with a fake friendliness though her intentions were quite clear. The look of annoyance mixed with wickedness probably spoke to that. "Of course, questions are more than welcome but I prefer them to be asked with less...attitude," she said, her eyes meeting Blake's.
[/div]
coded by luna.
[/div]

[class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; left: 270px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 380px; height: 250px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 250px; height: 250px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/oFRWpf0z92C7m/giphy.gif); border: 3px solid #000000; background-size: 140%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=pic1 state=hover] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/83/b4/6683b46e8c7593ffa64904cebeec155f.jpg); transition-duration: 0.5s; border: 3px solid #778899; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background-size: 175%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 200px; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=pic1][/div][div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Monty ~ The Savior

Monty had stumbled into a town of beautiful people, and he was surely out of place. All he'd wanted was to enjoy his McDonalds and to use the bathroom, but it seemed that the redhead had other ideas in store for him. Well, at least he'd managed to find a bathroom before she started dragging him all over the place. He'd managed to stammer out his name before she looped her arm through his and started outside, which he had to admit he was relieved for. The fresh air was nice.

One of the other beautiful woman had looped her arm through his other one, putting him in a position he'd never, ever been in before. Swallowing heavily, he croaked out something that sounded dangerously close to a squeak on the way out of the door. The other extremely pretty brunette was practically on their heels, and once outside, they met another two that Monty thought might be a couple. He managed to look between them for a few seconds before the first dark haired girl spoke to him, drawing his attention to her again.

“Looks like you’ve been dragged into an adventure. Welcome to Storybrooke."

"Oh, uh, thank you?" It unfortunately sounded like a question, but for some reason he couldn't get his voice to stop doing that upwards inflection thing. The other brunette-- he really needed to learn names-- looped her arm through Ana's shortly after Zhen released him. So now he was still connected to two beautiful women, just on one side. They started dragging him away from the other two, and he cast them a backwards glance. "They make a cute couple."

Listening to them talk about harms way and bleeding, he suddenly grew alarmed. He unhooked himself from Ana's grasp and stopped walking, looking between her and Karina. "What happened?" He asked, more curious than anything, since he had no idea about the animal attacks happening in the town. "Did you get hurt?"

Before she could answer, Zhen started talking about baiting something with a steak and then Karina was asking him how he found their town. "I, uh. I was driving." Duh, stupid. "I had to p-- use the bathroom, so I pulled over here. What's going on here? What are we baiting with a steak?"

----
Tags: Zhen ( Grape Soda Grape Soda ); Ana & Arianna; Karina ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Noel ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
[/div][/div][/div]

[class=main] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; overflow: hidden; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; left: 270px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 380px; height: 250px; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 250px; height: 250px; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/659176f3074ba2066eb6351257a92b26/tumblr_oufetkRaI51wxehqwo2_250.gifv); border: 3px solid #000000; background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class name=pic1 state=hover] background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/336539176/original.jpg); transition-duration: 0.5s; border: 3px solid #778899; box-shadow: 3px 3px 0px #000000; background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 200px; [/class] [class=goldie] font-size: 8px; text-align: center; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=pic1][/div][div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Ana

Ana stopped with the others around Noel and Arianna, giving them a wide grin as she looked between the two of them. "Hi guys!" Glancing over at Zhen as she spoke to the pair, the redhead immediately started nodding. "Yup! I'm helping her with the thing." She motioned vaguely towards Zhen, though to be honest Ana had already forgotten what she'd said. Oops. She'd have to ask her later, so that way the story added up for her sister, if it came to that. Most likely it would. Ivy was good at finding stuff out.

Zhen released their new friend, and a few seconds later, Karina was looping her arm through Ana's other one. She gave Karina a genuine smile, resting her head on her friends shoulder for a moment. Then they were moving on, away from Noel and Arianna. Ana gave them a wave, nearly snorting when she heard Monty's comment about the pair. "They're far from a couple, Monty." Laughing, she looked back too, then shrugged. "Well, maybe not far..."

Turning back, she released his arm, but not Karina's. It took her a moment to realize he'd stopped, but when she did realize it she stopped and turned again, a small smirk present on her lips. "We're gonna go on an adventure, of course!" She nearly shushed Zhen, but decided against it. "That might work." Karina poked her shoulder and Ana turned her head to look at her, shaking her head. "Just a little, but honestly, I'm okay."

Turning back to Monty, Ana held out her hand towards him. "Nothing crazy or anything, you know, we just had a giant wolf attack some of the townsfolk last night. But I swear there was something familiar about her, so we're gonna get to the bottom of it!" Nearly stomping her foot in determination, she saw that he had paled some. "Oh, come on Monty. This town is worth so much more than a bathroom trip!"

Giggling, she nudged Karina in his direction, glancing at Zhen for a moment too. "It'll be fun. Promise!"

----
Tags: Zhen ( Grape Soda Grape Soda ); Monty & Arianna; Karina ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Noel ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
[/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back