π• π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 [digimon] (FULL)

Centuries Centuries Here's the interest check, in case you didn't read that first (I can't always tell when people comment on the CS page first)

I believe KageYuuki KageYuuki would be doing a child of Matt and Sora, so unless you two wanna discuss possible siblings in the OOC or in PMs or something, just wanted to let you know c:

I'd like to see a mixed family with some half-siblings, but then I also went the wrote of a stable nuclear family, so πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

may have taken every possible step to avoid being an edgelord

Centuries Centuries Here's the interest check, in case you didn't read that first (I can't always tell when people comment on the CS page first)

I believe KageYuuki KageYuuki would be doing a child of Matt and Sora, so unless you two wanna discuss possible siblings in the OOC or in PMs or something, just wanted to let you know c:
Aye, I kinda did. Though I'm open to tweaking stuff for siblings or whatever

Man it's been so long! Oh geeze, imma have to read up on which characters are together. Are their kids canon? Or do we make em up?

Making them up basically
Mmhmm. Making them up you say?
free.jpg

Do we use the basic starter mons? Do we inherit our parent's fluffball? What is love?

Oof this says full. Am I in this? @w@;

Was full, then we had someone drop. So I tried summoning you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back