Other Old stuff that makes you cringe?

PhoenixMire

ᛚᚨᚦᚢ:ᚹᛁᛞᚢᛉ:ᛖᚱᚦᛟ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just wanna know I'm not alone in looking back on my younger self and cringing lol

I was a completely degenerate, cliche weeaboo when I was like 13-14 or something, and I had an account on FooPets where my username was literally Anime_Obsessed. Yeah it was awful I implode whenever I look back on it

Share your funny old cringe stories

I liked Captain_Sparklez' motherfucking MC parodies lmao.

Reading some of my old writing where quotation marks were a rarity and just the whole writing was a cluster of what.

Oh goodness, what do I cringe at? My early fanfics (especially one that's never going to be published online aka "Sukai Of The East") and most definitely, some of my hip-hop tracks when I first embracing the rapper in me lol. My songs were too long, too descriptive and just too much lolz!

When I didn't know what separate paragraphs were in my writing.

Just

Why

I read books all the time, too, you'd think I'd pick it up.

I also cringe at how good I thought some books were when in reality they're kinda bad XD

Man, I cringe at just about everything i did on this site pre 2016. My list of crimes includes naming characters after my username, barely writing shit, directly ripping off various things for my Rps, and the most vile crime of them all, starting an SAO/Fallout crossover RP purely to spite fallout purists

My early fanfics, oh yeah. They were full of OP self-inserts, ewww. I'm glad I didn't know about those fanfiction sites... On the other hand, I was building sites of my own and they were cringeworthy too. Lots of animated gifs and text.
My old fanarts... they were just bad. Not that they've gotten any better though, so I still cringe.

Role-playing wise, when I first started out some 10 years ago I used to write one character that was a vampire and had a twin brother, so basically it was vampire twincest. The characters themselves weren't OCs, they were very minor Fandom characters (Tsubasa Chronicle from CLAMP), but they were hardly expanded in their canon verse.

It was very cringe worthy role-playing, from personality to the writing itself but at least I had fun at the time.

Back between the ages of 13-16 I was a full on goth-metalhead freakshow. Wore black clothes 24/7, grew my hair out, and obsessed over boys with eyeliner.

Role-playing wise, when I first started out some 10 years ago I used to write one character that was a vampire and had a twin brother, so basically it was vampire twincest. The characters themselves weren't OCs, they were very minor Fandom characters (Tsubasa Chronicle from CLAMP), but they were hardly expanded in their canon verse.

It was very cringe worthy role-playing, from personality to the writing itself but at least I had fun at the time.
lol I love Tsubasa
Are the characters you're referring to Kamui and his brother? (Can't remember his brother's name oops)
But yeah that uh, that sounds like an interesting thing to write haha

I mean, show me a clip of me breathing three years ago and I’ll cringe.
So relatable

lol I love Tsubasa
Are the characters you're referring to Kamui and his brother? (Can't remember his brother's name oops)
But yeah that uh, that sounds like an interesting thing to write haha

So relatable
Yup Kamui and Subaru. I wrote Subaru. If you love Tsubasa, good thing you didn't come upon our roleplay xD oh well it was all in good fun

Looking at the drawings I thought were good. (Was, were? What is grammar... Wait nevermind. It's were.)
And the comics. And the books. They were basically plots, not books, I moved through them too fast.

1) Pictures of my own little designs of clothes
2) Pictures of me dressing myself up because I was "cool"
3) Me in a bathing suit
4) Drawings that I thought were epic
4) Stories I wrote when I was 10
5) Roleplays I did when I was 10
6) Videos of me singing
7) Videos of me having a British accent because I was "practicing for a part"

Also,
Things I thought were funny before, and overused them :l
And now they aren't

Also,
Things I thought were funny before, and overused them :l
And now they aren't
Yeah that's me
There are so many things I laughed at and thought were hilarious that now I think are... not funny at all. But I'd constantly reference the idiotic things I thought were funny, much to the annoyance of my friends. : P

Playback audio of me saying anything and I'll hate myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back