• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
She looked to her, ignoring the cowering soldiers behind Jin as she focused on the young woman. She was curious as to what she was doing when she approached when she hugged her, her eyes widening in surprise. What...what was she doing? She stood, blinking in shock, unsure what to exactly do in this situation so she just let her hold her. Her fur was soft to the touch, gentle and warm. Sure this was an incredible honor, to be this close to a being so rare.

There was almost a tear that came from Jin's eye but she held it in. She separated from her to look at Kagome. "It was nice seeing you again. And now I know why you've been able to stay here for such a long time and why no one attacks your forest." She said sort of jokingly. "We'll be on our way now." She said as she turned to her soldiers. "And after today you all deserve a little R&R, if you're wounded make sure you go to the infirmary, let's move!" she exclaimed as she went to follow her soldiers. She then looked back at Kagome and gave her a smile and a wave goodbye.

She stared a bit, still shell-shocked. "Oh....yes of course. I am feared for a reason." She stood tall, holding up her head haughtily. She watched her go, a little...unsure....it was a strange....feeling. She didn't like it very much. What should she do? Should she follow her? She should stay but....she was very confused....standing there with a very unsure look on her face as she watched them leave. What the hell had this human done to her?

After that Warren was bristling, they were practically on the same page. He didn't ask to be a Troll he simply was.
The Changeling watched the Oni walk away to tend what he assumed was his pet and or emergency rations. He snorted and turned away, unballing his hands from fists he rubbed his temples. He thought things would get worse when Warren returned but it seemed he was quite indifferent to the situation, he was quite grateful for that. "Yes luckily that was avoided. But yes i'll go put my things in a wagon..." He sighed reverting back to his human form and grabbing all his things and sulking off to a wagon near the back.

Solirus Solirus GolemGuy GolemGuy

She huffed, shaking her head and slowly following Jin. This human truly baffled her. What was her deal? Well she'd certainly find out! One way or another. Holding her head high she trailed after her, leaving no hoofsteps in her wake. On the journey back it seemed the whole group would have good luck.
Sylvio Sylvio

Klane watched as the others walked away, alone once again. She slithered back to her specific wagon, the one she was hanging out with, and just waits.

Everyone was absolutely crushed, the last skirmish knocked the wind out of them. It's been a while since any of them had seen combat. When they returned to camp Jin had to report to the commander and make her report to the commander who was in his tent. "Report lieutenant." he demanded. "The Namahage have been eliminated by kirin sir, we-"

"A kirin?" He asked as he cut Jin off.

"Yes sir, it charred all the trolls once they treaded into its forest. You can ask my men, they saw it as well."

"I'll hold you too that lieutenant." He sighed, "Things are getting rough, I got an order from Colonel Takashu that he allowed you some R&R. Just don't go off too far."

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

Jin wasn't carrying much, just her notebook and pencil. She always used it for scouting to draw landscapes or write entries to her parents. She sat by a tree by a lake, her coat was off so she was in her undershirt and used her kepi to block the sun as she started to sketch the lake.

She walked from behind her, plopping down next to her when she sat by the tree, watching her draw curiously. Such a strange little human, she hadn't seen one like this in...ever. So she sit and watched quietly, her form hardly bending a single blade of grass beneath her. Sitting tall and proud, like a camel. She did not wish to disturb her so she said nothing, appreciating the sounds of the forest and of her sketching on her little pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back