• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

deumDeitas

the branches have yet to wither
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
divider-g303b2018c_1280.png
Hey there, I'm Deum and I'm searching for a couple more distractions to fill my time.
Please PM instead of replying to this thread.
I like to keep it neat, and I'm just gonna be telling you to PM instead.
divider-gc15dc4f35_1280.png
Needs and Desires
Short and Sweet, because I don't feel like explaining my stances on these.

>>If you lose interest quickly or only do short-term RPs, we will not be a match. My replies can go from back to back to having month-long gaps because of life- If that's not okay for you, this is why I listed this first. Good luck with your search, but we won't be a good match.

>>You must be over 18.

>>RP in PMs, talk in separate PM or discord.

>>3rd person, either past or present tense. Though I have a small personal preference toward present tense. It is very slight, I'll adapt to whatever you prefer.

>>I'm looking for something more relaxed right now, so I'm mostly asking for at least 3 paragraphs with some fluff. If it's more it's more- I sometimes get carried away and write a lot more. I certainly won't complain either way, just give me something I can work with.

>>I don't double for romance, but I'll add characters for plot as needed.

>>I like a natural romance flow. No love at first sight kinda deal unless it's part of some obsessed plot-point. The plot is my priority, with romance being the sweet, consistent side-piece.

>>Not a rule, but I'm ghost friendly. I'd prefer a heads-up, but I'm not going to chase you down if you ghost me. Might check in if you still have the PM watched, but that's it. I try not to ghost, but it happens. I get it. Especially if someone gets busy during the planning stage. Don't worry about it. In the same vein, if you happen to pop up months later and want to continue- I'm cool with that to. It would be very rare for me to say no.

>>I LOVE giving both characters the limelight. I'm not the person to go to if you want to focus on one of the rp characters and not the other (okay, that may not be true, I have a bad tendency to favor my partners character, and I acknowledge that this is a flaw.) This is less of a rule, and more of a guideline for what to expect. I love giving each character their moments to really shine.

>>And lastly, of course, I'm only looking for MxM pairings right now.

Cravings
No plot ideas attached to these, but here's some foundations for cravings.

>>Royal drama and politics

>>Divinity/Deities

>>Murderer/Detective kinda vibes

>>Honestly any sort of dark kinda messed up romance vibes rn

>>Want to keep this list kinda small and open SO

>>If you've got a pairing that's any setting other than modern-day, I might be down so don't be afraid to send it my way! There's a good chance I'll be open to it.

The Tiniest Fandom Section Ever

>>The Silmarillion (Melkor/Sauron or OC content)

Yes, that is genuinely the only Fandom I write for with even more limited pairings. Which is why I'm just shoving it in here and not bothering with another thread.
Not actually currently looking for this unless you've already got some kinda setting in mind.

Plots

Warning: Dark Themes, Murder, Obsession-based Plot, Royal Drama
It raises questions when all of the royal suitors seem to die tragic, extravagant deaths. Never in the midst of a ball or a simple visit to the palace gardens, no- but once they're feeling safe and secure and dreamy in their own homes, imagining the raising of their status if they were so chosen. Once or twice, it can be dismissed as an...outside vendetta. But when it becomes consistent, it starts to look like someone is taking out competition, but who?

-The general, vague idea here is that either-
- 1. Prince/King is killing people to get close to the guard/detective investigating who's caught their eye. -
- 2. The Prince/King is investigating it himself, and the murderer is someone who wouldn't otherwise be considered if the competition exists because of status. -

Sometimes when you lose something important enough to you...you lose all sense of morality when it comes to getting it back. Some people lose their minds over money- they'll kill, cheat, and lie to get it back. Committing all-in-all, small crimes in the scheme of the world...

When a grand mage loses something, they risk...more. Their licenses are the smallest cost of them all. For when you dabble in bringing someone back from death, the ultimate crime...the cost is...everything. And yet nothing all at once. Mad mages; playing God when all sense of right and wrong is washed away with grief.

And all consequences are subsequently ignored when the results don't turn out...ideal. It's easy to ignore the haunting question of "is it really them" when you're so desperate to believe that it is.

-Y'know that trope of "they came back wrong"? Yeah...this plot is just that.-

Once again, PM if you're interested. Please do not clutter this thread.
Also sorry if this looks horrible, I made this entire thread from my phone like a fool instead of waiting 3 hours.

divider-gc15dc4f35_1280.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back