• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of The Elements (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It would be interesting to see what a relationship between a spirit and a champion would look like.
Umm, not really that. It would be sort of inappropriate, seeing as all the spirits are interconnected in some way, and the champions could be viewed as their children.

Umm, not really that. It would be sort of inappropriate, seeing as all the spirits are interconnected in some way, and the champions could be viewed as their children.
A shame. Would have been interesting to see how the spirits could get around their rather alien and intangible nature with regard to mortals.

There is. Itll be unlocked once introductions are made
Not the best idea to lock channels like that. People shouldn't have to be forced to do anything.

Ah okay. I do that myself...get looked at weird by everybody for talking aloud.

Was worried I had missed something important.

Fam same

Google usually gets me so scared up like when my dogs act even the slightest bit different, i hop on google to check on their symptoms and suddenly im scared theyve got cancer stage 5 or something lmao

Pffftt if that aint a mood

My sibs the same hehe. What they usually do is that they give it a day first ti work out their idea and solidify it. Then after theyve got a general skeleton of what the plot could be (unless its a sandbox rp), they write up the lore, cs, opening post for the rp.

That said, imma check it out hehe

Pffftt if that aint a mood

My sibs the same hehe. What they usually do is that they give it a day first ti work out their idea and solidify it. Then after theyve got a general skeleton of what the plot could be (unless its a sandbox rp), they write up the lore, cs, opening post for the rp.

That said, imma check it out hehe
Aww, thankies. Honestly it is such a mood. I’ve done this so many times: successful group role play, post interest checks, current role play dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back