• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of The Elements (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Darkness tends to speak telepathically (aka italics) to Skrawith. But she will speak (non-italics) to other spirits.

Hello lovelies. I’m honestly just bored, and would like to see inside your minds a little. So, who wants to talk character dynamics?

Oh, quick note R River Rose I won't be able to respond next Wednesday (the 14th) as I got a job interview. That's around 3PM and is supposed to be half an hour but I can try to get responses up in the morning or the evening (around 5PM EDT).

Also therapy appointment on Tuesday at 1pm edt.

Hmmm I wanna talk about the spirits first. Sticking to Earth ofc because I don't have writing control over anyone else's lol. I feel like him and Water would just have bickering old married couple energy after (insert number here) years of messing with each other's creations and mentoring their respective champions.

Hmmm I wanna talk about the spirits first. Sticking to Earth ofc because I don't have writing control over anyone else's lol. I feel like him and Water would just have bickering old married couple energy after (insert number here) years of messing with each other's creations and mentoring their respective champions.
Absolutely yes. And it would be the approximate time that the planet existed, if you’re looking for a specific number. And Water is most definitely that fed-up housewife

Well, I always saw Light and Darkness as opposites in my head element wise. I think Darkness would see Light as a brother. As for how she would see Skrawith, it would be as a pupil-friend, almost having a motherly protective nature about the Avian. She doesn't interfere with Skrawith's training but is a constant presence in her life.

Yes, Darkness and Light would definitely be opposites. While Darkness may look at Light affectionately, Light would see Darkness as a rival, perhaps even a bitter one. After all, it is Darkness' own element that feeds the power of monsters and villains, which Light particularly despises. Light would also feel it is his personal responsibility to lead the hunt for the Dark One, and see their enemy completely destroyed. He would help Kadelin in this cause, but also push him too. Light is rather zealous, believes such zealotry is just, and the other spirits can do little to hold him back.

Yes, Darkness and Light would definitely be opposites. While Darkness may look at Light affectionately, Light would see Darkness as a rival, perhaps even a bitter one. After all, it is Darkness' own element that feeds the power of monsters and villains, which Light particularly despises. Light would also feel it is his personal responsibility to lead the hunt for the Dark One, and see their enemy completely destroyed. He would help Kadelin in this cause, but also push him too. Light is rather zealous, believes such zealotry is just, and the other spirits can do little to hold him back.
Contrary, Light could not exist without the presence of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. Fire produces light and warmth, water reflects light, crystals are part of earth and they also reflect light, air can disturb how light is perceived.

Well, I always saw Light and Darkness as opposites in my head element wise. I think Darkness would see Light as a brother. As for how she would see Skrawith, it would be as a pupil-friend, almost having a motherly protective nature about the Avian. She doesn't interfere with Skrawith's training but is a constant presence in her life.
And I understand why Darkness would view Light that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back