• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of The Elements (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oml jkhajkdhas yess me me me i beg i will worship the very ground that you walk on pls

We'll, no need to go THAT far, hah.

What kind of personality are you aiming for with your Emotion-wielding female orc? I often like to make sure that my partner characters are more of a complement than a rehashing, if you know what I mean.

You could be Kadelin's sidekick, if you like. He would have known some of the children in the town near the abbey when he was growing up. Perhaps you could play as one of them, starry-eyed about following a prophesized hero. Kadelin won't be too happy about it but, well, what's he gonna do?

As for what we could do to meet up, I did think about one of us having a battle, one that draws lots of attention. You know, a massive display of elemental power, something that only the Champions could unleash. Or, if the Champions are connected in some way, perhaps one could become injured and the others feel it, and follow after the injured one like a beacon.

Oh the idea of a fight of their elemental power or even one of them being injured and serving as a beacon sounds cool as well. Hmm, maybe combine one of those with the village raid idea I had?

i should have asked this first and foremost i am so sorry
> i stick around, yes, but i'm slower when it comes to posting. to be more specific, i would probably post 1-3 times a week depending on the length. is this frequency alright?

also its just emotion orc and air dwarf left for the main cses yes?

i should have asked this first and foremost i am so sorry
> i stick around, yes, but i'm slower when it comes to posting. to be more specific, i would probably post 1-3 times a week depending on the length. is this frequency alright?

also its just emotion orc and air dwarf left for the main cses yes?
Yes

I am not always online. I will respond to any messages or posts for me when I see them.

And yeah, I saw that. Glad you liked my idea. ^_^

Oh, I was talking to myself mostly. I make jokes, or at least I try to. And it wasn’t just to you. Sorry that wasn’t clear.

I would imagine they would know of the other elements, that each is from one of the seven spirits, and that each spirit has their own champion. Mine knows this, at any rate, but I guess it depends on your own character.

R River Rose Please do keep the storm raging for a while. It'll attract all the other champions until they are all together.

I would imagine they would know of the other elements, that each is from one of the seven spirits, and that each spirit has their own champion. Mine knows this, at any rate, but I guess it depends on your own character.

R River Rose Please do keep the storm raging for a while. It'll attract all the other champions until they are all together.
whoops should have clarified, I know THEY know the elements, but do they know which corresponds to each champion?

I would not think so. I imagine it would be only when they meet each other that they find out who has what element.

That is just my guess. Our GM may have different ideas.

As for emojis, no, you cannot turn them off unfortunately.

Last edited:
Alright so my girl is making her way down the mountain by walking as her wing still hurts. So it'll take a while for her to get down but I might have her try flying down possibly. But she will be nearing an avian village soon in the mountains and that may be when she ends up flying as she won't want to go walking through it. She should go a bit faster when she's flying, though keep in mind, she's out of practice with flying in her normal form as well as her fighting and healing/element skills.

But anyone in the mountains (or will be), if they want they can come across her. Or just wait to see her until she actually arrives at the eye of the storm which she'll be able to see better from the air as she gets further away from avian territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back