What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Of all the the late night diners in all the world you just had to walk into mine.

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Foreign, Harry Potter, Historical, Horror, LGTBQ, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Star Wars, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies

Zepherlyn

Believe not what you see...
Hello my little owlets!~

I am want to start out by saying I will not bite, please feel free to message me anytime about anything. If you need a friend or a shoulder to cry on I gotcha!

So I guess let's get started eh?
  • I will not roleplay with anyone under the age of 18. I am an adult an i'd rather talk with those of legal age.
  • I prefer to play more than just one character in any rp, no interesting story in life had just two characters
  • I am semi-lit and would prefer you to be the same. I don't mind three or four sentence replies but I would rather have a paragraph or two at least.
  • Because of my job I will be on quite often and would like and active partner!
  • I am not particular to anthro characters I am sorry :C
  • I don't care what sex or orientation any characters are. Plot is what matters!~
  • I love being chatty so OOC chat is always welcome!
  • I am always open for new Ideas and plots.

I guess that about covers that right? So I guess comes the long list of plots and various ideas.... Oh boy... Well I've far too many to list so if you are interested or searching just message me!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)