• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
no he really is

i feel bad for lis' reply omg. reading about his birthday made me a little depressed for him

Same Aviator Aviator ! As always my babes trauma is open to be used! Oof a Gavy bleed might be ROUGH!

SHE WOULD! She is so sweet and kind and a little airy but so strong too and clever but she doesn’t want to inconvenience others with her issues too! She would do anything to help someone going through their trauma but is a suffer in silence kinda gal when it comes to herself!

bro gavy probably has the worst trauma out of all the students (besides maybe theo? i know most of the characters have shitty people in their family or come from awful parents but theres definitely some differences between everyone). i just read her form last night to reference it and i was like "if clara ever gets strong enough with legilimency to accidentally have people bleed with her, gavy might make her cry"

CLARA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Gavy would be so confused and then if Clara ever told her what she saw she would have SO MANY EMOTIONS! Horror, shame, sadness, fear, etc. She wouldn’t likely be able to even find the words to explain because if we are being honest I’m not entirely certain Gavy has dealt with her trauma but has more so…buried it. BUT ALSO I WOULD BE SO WORRIED FOR CLARA AND LIKELY GAVY WOULD TOO!

clara would not want to deal with it haha. unless they were friends by the time it happened, but she already doesnt know how to deal with people - she might be a little cold thinking that gavy was embarrassed that clara was the one to find out about it (instead of someone more likeable and trustworthy, like cosmo). i think if they were friends clara would apologize profusely and try to cheer her up but if they're just acquaintances she might just say anything to get out of that situation so she can have her feelings alone. either way she definitely feels bad for gavy - she has vaguely similar (but not to the extent that gavy does) traumas regarding men in general because cosmo used to have shitty friends and she might randomly decide to accompany gavy anywhere that clara thought might be triggering for gav. of course it wouldnt seem like she actually cared; she'd make a show of thinking she only needed to accompany gavy because she might get too boy crazy to stay focused, or that clara didnt trust gavy to do whatever she was supposed to do, etc

cosmo is the opposite. i think hed be overprotective of her and make sure she knew he was a safe person to talk to or go to if anything was bothering her, though im not sure how he'd even find out about it

also i swear im working on replies right now its just amazing so many people are online right now lol i think it gave me the writing zoomies

sasha and ricky are SIMPS. two lovestruck goofies omg! i had so much fun reading these. i cant wait for the drama when sasha and theo interact too ahhh
His eyes, though brown, reminded her of a rose in the moment. Beautiful and elegant. She didn't let the thoughts fester any longer than the quick comparison because she needed to focus.
For the record he did try to smother his smile but he forgot what a rush it was to be anything significant to her.
She wasn't sure she would remember any of this once the rush of fear wore off and the alcohol she might find herself buried in later and tried to commit the sight of him giving her his hand to memory.
He loved her and partially hoped that saying her name and bringing her up all the time would put more of her in his world since she wasn't really in it anymore.

They are the only two people in the rejection club which is sad because they are both deserving of people who notice them. Ricky's already a goner and this is just the beginning of it all getting worse for him. Was it okay to make sleepovers with him and the twins a thing they did sometimes? I took inspiration from that thing you wrote with them and Vasu having sleepovers with Clara and Cosmo

yes youre good! im surprised you liked it enough to make that canon but im not complaining it gives cha-cha something to be mean to ricky with later on anyways
clara loved sleepovers + ill run with anything thrown my way with the twins so stay creative!!

trust me i was screaming reading vasu's response. sasha is going to experience the true meaning of bi panic when she starts to like clara too and watches them hang out

her and ricky being the only two people who get rejected in the roleplay is pretty funny im not gonna lie! this made me remember i forgot to post with zuri so ill get on that. i dont remember what shes doing so im gonna have to go look for her lmfao

I forgot about Sasha thinking Clara is pretty that's going to be whack. It's like she picked the two worst influences in the entire roleplay and said "yeah this seems like a good idea"
And she was with Theo right? They are exes? How is Sasha bagging these troublemakers is she doing their homework or something XD

she bagged one and is on a mission to collect the rest like theyre pokemon

... gotta date em all

she and theo are exes. hes endgame with auri which i think is adorable
omgomg no sasha is like hermione where she'd help them but she wouldn't do the work for them. she just has taste that doesnt go her way

the fact that its the worst thing shes ever done in her entire life and its not even illegal in so many places 😭 its probably a tuesday for vasu and clara

pffft clara can bag them but she cant keep them, and now that ricky wants to keep her she doesnt want him

edit to add: if odinson needs someone to interact with you can throw him at any of my characters!

Last edited:
gosh i cant wait for our characters and vasu to be sasha's demise. once he puts a cup in her hand its game over cus i read on his form that hes really good at getting people drunk. clara probably knows a spell that can make her drinks taste like water if sasha complains about the taste. im imagining gavy transforming to look like einar or kaz to be funny and then she just starts doing something silly while them because shes drunk too lol

sasha hasnt been drunk before so that will be a lot for whoever is in charge of making sure she doesnt do anything too stupid. she will likely cling to whoever is closest to her the entire night

sasha hasnt been drunk before so that will be a lot for whoever is in charge of making sure she doesnt do anything too stupid. she will likely cling to whoever is closest to her the entire night
Gavy would be a GREAT first time drunk buddy! She would look after Sasha and then help her through the hangover in the morning too! Make sure the darling has a great time 😂

so not clara lol. she would use it to get blackmail or whatever information she could for the competition. though she has her limits, she wouldnt let sasha go off with some random guy or something. if sasha clung to clara she'd have an embarrassing night but she would get to her room safely. its a good thing gavy is nicer than clara

sasha will feel guilty if she told clara anything important that gave her an edge in the competition. but clara can probably tell sasha that it is payment for making sure she didn't get caught drinking. she would plead with clara to not tell vasu about her slipup too because she really likes him and doesn't want to lose his trust
sasha and gavy would make good friends now that im sitting here looking over gavy's character sheet. i know there is a friend group with her and kiara and some of the guys but since sasha is shy for the time being she wouldn't approach the group when everyone is there. i think sasha will get along with everyone but she may do better in smaller groups or with people like lisandro who don't do well with a lot of people. that doesn't mean i won't force her out of her circle muwahaha

i didn't post with zuri because i saw that i had posted right before raphael and ricardo's replies and i didn't want to post again after. but if that is okay to do i can have hers up next time i'm sitting down to write. i'm not in a lot of group roleplays so i'm not familiar with posting etiquette. i thought it was every 2/3 postings is when i can post again? everyone is laid back from what i see but i didn't want to do it if it is a no no. when i post zuri i'm going to have her approach odinson since he looks like he is alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back