• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

I'll have a post up within the next couple of days, my parents have paid me a surprise visit so along with uni I'm just gonna be spending some time with them. I haven't forgotten about you all, I swear!!

Im sorry guys, unfortunately i lost all musing for this rp. >.<

I've been working like crazy in rl, so i havent had much time to come up with anything to post...

If it's easier just ignore that i ever joined. I appreciate all your time!!

SATVRN. SATVRN. I'm sorry to hear that, but best of luck managing irl. We'll miss Stasia!

Jannah Jannah jrink jrink Looks like Rotimi and Zeena are up next to dance! Which actually works out, since Zeena interacted with him in her last post.

GUYS I POSTED AT 4:20. I know, I'm a child

Yeah I read that when looking up facts about her school! Instead of using brooms they use trees hahaha! Here is the quote from the Wiki page, “Students from Koldovstoretz plays a version of Quidditch where they fly on entire, uprooted trees instead of broomsticks.” I have been trying to figure out how to casually slip it into a post hahaha!

Also it is very sad to see Stasia go! 😭

Also hahaha 4:20!

I just came on here to tell you guys something crazy and kinda funny that i seen on tik tok. People are claiming that if you hold your hand on your chest and press you finger to your forehead on your sinuses and then have someone flick the back of your head your smell comes back. I had covid back in december and my smell hasn’t been the same since. I can’t smell my armpits or like my deodorant. Some of my favorite candles. I can only smell a select few things. My boyfriend did this to me and i kid you not i am able to SMELL. It’s not 100% but i’m going to do it religiously until it comes back!!!

I just came on here to tell you guys something crazy and kinda funny that i seen on tik tok. People are claiming that if you hold your hand on your chest and press you finger to your forehead on your sinuses and then have someone flick the back of your head your smell comes back. I had covid back in december and my smell hasn’t been the same since. I can’t smell my armpits or like my deodorant. Some of my favorite candles. I can only smell a select few things. My boyfriend did this to me and i kid you not i am able to SMELL. It’s not 100% but i’m going to do it religiously until it comes back!!!

I haven't had Covid. I guess that's one perk to being a recluse, lol. I guess I'll try this tip if I ever do get it, though.

My boyfriend got it from work and gave it to me. I didn’t cough really but i was insanely congested with terrible body aches. For the first few days i threw up for 15 hours straight every ten mins. But the worst was the body aches. I remember wanting to just soak in a hot bath and went to go have one and the tub wouldn’t fill up and i just laid there and bawled my eyes out. My taste was screwed up too but only for a few days.

My boyfriend got it from work and gave it to me. I didn’t cough really but i was insanely congested with terrible body aches. For the first few days i threw up for 15 hours straight every ten mins. But the worst was the body aches. I remember wanting to just soak in a hot bath and went to go have one and the tub wouldn’t fill up and i just laid there and bawled my eyes out. My taste was screwed up too but only for a few days.

You threw up? Honestly, that's rare with Covid.

Yeah i was violently puking. My boyfriend wanted to take me to the hospital on multiple occasions. But whenever i get pukey like that it’s normal for me. So i was like nah i’m fineeee

I have posted!! I was a little behind so it was more catching up from posts forever ago lol sorry, both my gals are on their dance breaks right now though so it is chill

Tomorrow I might get some time to post. I only have class until noon.

artfvlly artfvlly I hope you don't mind that, since Freyja is currently without a partner and Kasper's next dance was with Stasia, I improvised a little and had him approach Freyja for a dance! However, if you had plans to do something else with her, I don't mind changing my post a little and having him go elsewhere.

artfvlly artfvlly I hope you don't mind that, since Freyja is currently without a partner and Kasper's next dance was with Stasia, I improvised a little and had him approach Freyja for a dance! However, if you had plans to do something else with her, I don't mind changing my post a little and having him go elsewhere.
Oooh you really went, add a little bit of ✨spice✨haha but yeah totally fine!! They can suffer together >:)

hi sorry i havent posted but ive been busy because its mine and my gfs anniversary this week and ive been making stuff for her and planning things!! ill try to post tonight but if i dont ill def post sometime this weekend!!

I'm gonna be honest. I love this RP, but I'm simply not able to put in the effort I feel it deserves. I have a very one-track mind when it comes to RP, which has kind of always been a problem with me. I'm very much absorbed in a 1x1 I'm in right now. I just keep replying to that and then neglecting everything else :(

Jannah Jannah I'm sorry to hear that this RP doesn't give you the level of muse that you would like. Is there anything we can possibly do to change that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back