• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Octowizard Tournament // plot & chat

But only one man will be equipped with a dapper cane and best beard! 😎

I was originally going to do a Uagadou character. Maybe I still will at some point because I kind of want to make the elderly grandmotherly type that everyone looks up to.

i should probably plot at least one relationship for poor katia, as much as she wants to she can't avoid all other human beings forever. she needs a frenemy.

i should probably plot at least one relationship for poor katia, as much as she wants to she can't avoid all other human beings forever. she needs a frenemy.

I don't really have much plotted for my guy yet.

Freyja’s my friendly gal who will want to be friends with anyone and everyone if people need plotting ideas!! As for Gen ahahahhaha if they’re down for a bit of friendly competition and utter disregard for social cues

Gavy is very friendly and outgoing so she is always down for plots! She tends to be flirty without meaning to be and she also is very forward about things and spontaneous which means that she tends to say whatever comes to mind first. She is a very loyal friend and always down for some fun and adventures, honestly she cannot sit still.

All of these ideas are great potential for Jae-Hui to learn to loosen up.

I just don't have the time right now. Jae-Hui alone took me ages to complete. He was originally going to be a professor actually.

I usually run with a lot of characters. It keeps my muse up to have a good handful. I just don’t want to alarm anyone by making more hahaha!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Jannah Jannah If you guys are thinking about making additional characters but aren't sure yet, if you want, you can wait until a little after we start the RP and then gauge your level of muse before deciding! On the topic of the RP thread, I'm thinking maybe we could start with an introductory ball where all the representatives of the various schools come together for the first time? What do you guys think of that?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Jannah Jannah If you guys are thinking about making additional characters but aren't sure yet, if you want, you can wait until a little after we start the RP and then gauge your level of muse before deciding! On the topic of the RP thread, I'm thinking maybe we could start with an introductory ball where all the representatives of the various schools come together for the first time? What do you guys think of that?

That works for me! It allows the characters to mingle and get to know each other a bit before being sprung into action. Also, this tournament takes place at all the different schools, yes? I guess from there we need to decide a starting point.

Yes, indeed! Does anyone have a preference or would like to volunteer their own character's school to host the opening ceremonies? If not, I can always randomize the schedule of hosting schools.

Yes, indeed! Does anyone have a preference or would like to volunteer their own character's school to host the opening ceremonies? If not, I can always randomize the schedule of hosting schools.

I can volunteer as tribute I suppose unless you want it randomized.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I wouldn't say that a masked ball is outside the realm of possibility. How would the rest of y'all feel about one?

Jannah Jannah No, go right ahead, by all means! If you're comfortable with it, we'll start at Mahoutokoro.

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune Love your charries so much! I think Kasper and Lis might clash initially, since Lis puts a lot of emphasis on logical thinking and following the rules and tradition, and Kasper very much views himself as an outsider who dislikes the status quo and uses his moral compass and personal values to make decisions. Then again, maybe after a few interactions, I could also see them being good complements to each other, since Kasper is impulsive and action-oriented, and Lis seems like a rational type with a plan; they might make a good team in a crisis. But Kasper will definitely appreciate the side of Lis that's working to rebel against the social norms his parents instilled in him and actively encourage Lis that he should let this side of himself show more often. I could also picture them bonding over music and Quidditch!
As for Dakota, I think she and Kasper would hit it off immediately! Kasper will for sure be attracted to her bold trend-setting and willingness to question rules that don't make sense. Their juxtaposition in outlook, in which Dakota is fiercely optimistic and Kasper is a bit of a defeatist, will be neat to see in action, and I think Dakota might provide some much-needed support for him? In turn, Kasper is empathetic and a very good listener if ever Dakota needs to talk about something that's bothering her. I can see the two of them sorta being partners in crime, going off on adventures and later getting in trouble for it together. Or just chilling and playing video games lol.
Oml Kasper might actually have a bit of a crush on Professor Vinogradov. He'll be really intrigued by Kaz's air of mystery while also thinking that he's a cool guy for taking time out of his schedule for his students and genuinely seeming to care about them. Perhaps even unbeknownst to Kasper, he'll be secretly seeking Pr. Vinogradov's approval with a sort of admiration that he'd never look to another student with, since Kasper believes most kids his age are assholes not worth wasting time on. Kasper will feel a little guilty about his liking for Kaz, since he feels that his duty is to Durmstrang and to Einar; and even more than that, Kasper appreciates Einar in a way that surpasses just being from the same school. So if it comes down to a game of wizard's chess between Einar and Kaz, Kasper is going to have to back his man Einar, but he'll feel bad about having to choose.

38e10c12093c6170df9a287de6408130.jpg

Here is some meme content for everyone to ponder over

Genevieve would be " Please, assume I have dignity"
Freyja would be "Bold of you to believed I've reached my peak of dumbass"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back