• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom October in Eagle Pines [Multifandom - ACCEPTING]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The town of Eagle Pines, California, is a sleepy town. With a population just over 2,000 people, and the only attraction being the state park that surrounds it, it's safe to say that not much ever happens here. Surrounded by pine trees that give the town half its name, Eagle Pines is 24% town, 75% forest. Almost all the residents that live there know each other, and there's an average of 200 yards between each house. Most residents own some kind of farm animals or grow vegetables in a garden - the center of town boasts one hotel, one grocery mart, a small police office, one human clinic, one animal clinic, a diner, and two school houses, one elementary and middle school together, and a separate high school.

What no one knew, and subsequently no one expected, was for that town to be a hot spot for multidimensional rifts. Strange figures pass through town every fifty years or so in the month of October, these beings the town legend dictates as demons. The last sighting of these 'demons' occurred in 1967. Since then, technology has boomed. Namely, the biggest factor being the invention of the internet. While news of these 'demon' sightings hasn't spread outside of town, many residents warn any new arrivals since the 1967 incident to keep indoors and stay safe in October, for Halloween isn't just one day of the month here.

Of course, this means that many of the local children, namely the high school kids, venture out to capture sightings of these so-called 'demons'. What they found, however, was far beyond their
imagination.

TL; DR: Fictional characters are being transported to an "IRL" small town.

Disclaimer: As far as I know, Eagle Pines isn't actually a small town in California. It's modeled, however off the town of Julian, just outside of San Diego, California. The RP will start out slice-of-life, and slowly morph into survival-horror. Consider this your one and only warning. This is a multifandom rp, and all fandoms are accepted.

Also: This is a reboot of an RP of the same name by Noivian Noivian , who will also be co-GMing the story.

A few things to note:

- All characters, upon arriving at Eagle Pines, lose all their powers/superhuman abilities and any tech advanced beyond 2017, along with any weapons, magical or otherwise. This is to put everyone on equal footing and prevent any major, disastrous fights that might break out. (i.e. Goku vs. Superman)
- Specific exceptions can be made, but I must work through them with you and give you the final OK for it.
- Your first character must be a human from the IRL world. No exceptions. That is, a realistic oc character who is a native to the town. Said human can use either a realistic or drawn face claim, it doesn't matter.
- After your first character, you can make any number of any other characters you want, so long as you actually play them.
- Fandom characters are given out on a first-come, first-served basis. If problems over who wants who arise, I'll be willing to act as a mediator between the two parties.
- Fandom-based OC's are allowed, but strongly discouraged.

Post below if interested! Claim your characters, too. I'll keep a running list of claimed characters up here so as to minimize character disputes!

I am interested, however, I need to see how the other interest check threads I literally just responded to go (or don't) before I can fully commit to it as I'm afraid to jump into too many things at once and overwhelm myself again... ^^' (Especially since there's the obligatory villager character in this)

With that being said, I always play the vocaloids Rin and Len Kagamine in the same post, together, when I join multi-fandom threads. Don't mind sticking to just one if having both is a problem, I just enjoy their sibling dynamic a lot >w<

(I could discuss how I normally do it as well if it's needed, because well they ARE unusual characters...)

So yeah, I'm speaking up 'cause this intrigues me since first time I saw the interest check (and didn't join), but I can't 100% compromise just yet. I'll definitely be lurking around though! :3

I think I may be interested. Though I'm pretty sure my character may need a bit of discussion.

Last edited:
My schedule just got kinda busy so I won't really be able to handle more than 1 RP at a time. For that reason I gotta pull out, my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back