• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oc x oc (F/M) Romance rp request!

leuxifer

Howdy! I'm leux, a 25 year old female with over 10 years of rp experience. I recently lost the login info to my old account here, so I've returned under a different alias! (Don't ask what of original was... I don't remember 😅) that being said, I've got a hankering for some romance lately. Specifically OC x OC. (F/M preferred, but can do f/f aswell.) I tend to be a bit lengthy and detailed in my replies, so id prefer it if my partner could match my effort. A single paragraph is always okay, though! I, myself, may have to reply short every once in a while. Lastly, I prefer playing female roles, so if all that meets your fancy, let's get into the meat and potatoes here!

I can do the following fandoms:

honkai star rail
MHA
Naruto
Tokyo Revengers
Harry Potter
JJK
ATLA
FMA
Pokémon

Here are the following dynamics I'm down to play (but I'm of course not limited to these. Of you have a suggestion, please feel free to throw it out there in a message!)

Enemies to lovers
Maid/butler x master
reserved x loud and outgoing
Demon x demon
Hero x villain
Mutual secret crushes between best friends
Evil x cinnamonroll
Lazy student x tutoring classmate
Nerd x popular classmate
Bully x bullied

And of course, there are almost more I've likely forgotten.

-Additional info-

how often will I reply?: as often as you will! I'm a home worker, so I between online work and house care, I'm almost always free and looking for something to pass the time. Hints why I love writing so much.

If you reply every hour, chances are so will I. Ever 15 to 30 minutes? Same here. You can only really afford a single reply a day? Also totally fine! You won't see me rushing you. Just don't leave me hanging without first telling me you've lost interest in the rp. At least then we have the chance to play around with other pairings!

besides here, where am I willing to rp?: Discord, Google drive, or over email!

am I open to friendship outside the rp?: 100% yes. I love making new friends! Especially ones I can nerd out with and spitballs rp ideas with. Don't be afraid to message me between replies just to geek out of dish out ideas!

Am I okay with writing other heavy themes one may consider triggering?: trauma and conflict is often what developes a character, so no! So long as we discuss in detail what the plan is and what we're both comfortable with, I'm down for nearly anything. Just be open and honest and I'll do the same! You won't find any judgments here unless its something like adult on minor stuff. That one is a no go for me, my dude.

Will my writing be better then what you see here?: absolutely! It's 5am and I haven't slept yet. 🙃 so my ability to organize and type out my thoughts are a bit... uh... challenged right now lmao.

Do I have any scenarios on the back burner ready to be used?: of course! But we'll discuss all that in messages, assuming this thread interests you.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to reach out if any of this sounds appealing to you! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! It looks like I can't message you but I'd be interested in a butler x master or a lazy student x tutor classmate!!

heyy !! If your still interested in finding other people to rp with i would like to do Mutual secret crushes between best friends rp if you wanna !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back