• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OC x OC // angsty hospital-themed romance

rxvenx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ok.jpg
OC X OC | SHORT-TERM/LONG-TERM | 3RD PERSON

I. ABOUT ME
I've been roleplaying for 3 years, but not constantly, and there were always some breaks in between the years. I consider myself as a semi-literate/literate roleplayer – I usually write 2 detailed paragraphs, but it depends on how much material I'm given to work with or how inspired I am. I can respond once a week, once a few days, or even once a day. Sometimes I'm busy with schoolwork and such, but there are also days when I have more time. English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize for my mistakes in advance!

II. ABOUT YOU
Regarding my RP partner, you should have proper grammar. You should be able to adapt to my post-length, so I'm not accepting one-liners. However, keep in mind that I appreciate quality over quantity. It's essential to stick to the character's original personality and not changing them in any way (character development is another thing). I want to RP with someone who is as patient and respectful as I am, and who perhaps enjoys OOC talk from time to time as well. Lastly, please do not contact me if you are going to ghost me before we even discuss anything. It's very impolite and brings me down when I'm really interested in the roleplay.

III. THE ROLEPLAY
As you can already tell, I'm interested in a hospital themed roleplay. In this case, I'm searching for someone who would be willing to play a male doctor for my female character. I have a specific plot in mind, or more likely have come up with some scenarios, but brainstorming is still welcomed! You can find my OC HERE and my plot idea HERE.

Feel free to PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back