• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PixelPix3

ProfessionalMoron
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Pixel! My time zone is MDT and I am 19, almost 20 years old (he/they pronouns) so I'd prefer if my RP partners were over 18. I'm also autistic and have ADHD so all I ask is for kindness and patience, as I'm pretty awkward a lot of the time! πŸ˜… I'm very polite so if I gently say no to something or decline politely, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, so don't take it personally and definitely don't start attacking me, I've sadly had this happen a couple of times before; treat others how you want to be treated in return.

I prefer to double up and RP Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc only depending on the fandom, I will absolutely not budge on this; platonic pairings are more than welcome as well just in case!
I also am a university student and I do other things as well, so I may take a while to respond, but feel free to poke me only after a week or two has passed and I'll do the same for you as well; please don't spam me or anything as it will make me overstimulated and much less likely to respond, I'll get back to you when I can! Also just a reminder if you don't wish to RP anymore or will be gone for over a month or so, please let me know, I won't be upset or anything!
My role plays usually if not always have LGBTQ+ themes in some way so all I ask is for you to be okay with that. My Discord is _theswiss and though I mainly prefer to RP there, I can also do so in dms!

Please note I will not RP themes of animal cruelty, su!!c!!de or self h+rm, ab_se, p*dophilia, romanticizing disabilities/mental illnesses/so on, or SA.

Once you've read through this, comment or dm me your Oc's love interest/who you want me to play against your Oc, and your favorite color and/or song so I know you read through everything!

-
πŸ’” = Not interested right now.
πŸ’œ = Depends on my mood, 50/50.
🩡 = Always up for this.
πŸ’š = 100% yes, I'll definitely RP this in a heartbeat.

My fandoms and love interests for my OCs at the moment are as follows:

πŸ’š ARMS: Spring Man, Ninjara, Kid Cobra, Dr. Coyle.

🩡 Barbie Movies: I've seen everything up to Barbie and the Pink Shoes since everything that came after just made me lose interest.

πŸ’” Bendy and the Ink Machine/Dark Revival: The Ink Demon, Porter, Henry Stein, Sammy Lawrence, Wally Franks.

πŸ’š Billie Bust Up: Barnaby or Fantoccio.

🩡 Black Butler: Grell Sutcliffe or Undertaker will be my love interests, but I'll only RP this if Grell is referred to with she/her pronouns as she is canonically a transgender woman.

πŸ’œ BNHA/MHA: Undecided.

πŸ’œ Castlevania (I've seen and played most media, feel free to ask): Depends, Alucard will be my love interest for the 2017 series though.

🩡 Cats (Broadway version only p l e a s e): Undecided.

πŸ’š Cookie Run Ovenbreak/Kingdom: My love interest varies a lot of the time.

πŸ’œ DC/DCEU: Depends, I'm still catching up but feel free to ask anyway! I'm also most familiar with BTAS and The Batman (2004 version) as well as Young Justice. ^^

🩡 Digital Circus: Depends, preferably either Kinger, Caine, or Jax.

πŸ’š Disney/Dreamworks: Depends on the movie.

πŸ’š Ensemble Stars: I have a list, there's too many lol, though similar to Black Butler, I'll only RP this if Arashi is used with she/her pronouns as it's been confirmed that she identifies as female.

πŸ’œ Fairy Tail: Also Depends.

πŸ’” Hamilton: Alexander Hamilton, Marquis de Lafayette.

πŸ’” Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (not as interested in this at the moment but feel free to ask anyway!): It varies a lot of the time though my preferred love interests are Vox or Lucifer or Stolas.

🩡 He-Man (seen the 80s and 2002 version): Orko or Adam.

πŸ’œ Hunter x Hunter: Kurapika, Leorio, or Hisoka.

πŸ’š Kirby: Taranza, Meta Knight, Marx, Daroach, Magolor.

πŸ’œ Looney Tunes: Undecided.

🩡 Love Live: I've seen all the seasons, my love interest also depends sobbing.

πŸ’š Mega Man Classic: I've played all the games and read throughout the Archie comic series online. My love interest varies from time to time though.

πŸ’š Original/Nonfandom: I use non realistic FCs and usually do supernatural, horror, fantasy, and/or anime or magical girl based storylines, the latter of which I've been dying to do for the longest πŸ₯². Also I prefer to double up and to make our own love interests for this as well.

🩡 Persona 2: Eikichi Mishina.

πŸ’œ Persona 3: Akihiko Sanada, Shinjiro Aragaki.

πŸ’œ Persona 4: Teddie, Yu Narukami/Souji Seta, Naoto Shirogane, Yukiko Amagi.

🩡 Persona 5: Ren Amamiya/Akira Kurusu/Joker, Yusuke Kitagawa, Goro Akechi, Ann Takamaki.

πŸ’œ PokΓ©mon: Depends, I've seen the anime as well.

πŸ’š Pretty Cure/PreCure: Depends on the series, I'm all caught up.

🩡 Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Leo, Mikey, Donnie, Raph, or Hypno-Potamus (platonic only).

πŸ’š Sailor Moon: Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask, Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Seiya Kou/Sailor Star Fighter, Saphir.

πŸ’” She-Ra (seen the 80s and 2018 version): It varies.

πŸ’œ Starlight Express (haven't seen the 2018 adaptation): CB/Red Caboose or Electra.

🩡 Steven Universe (Just a heads up my Oc for this fandom sucks): Depends.

🩡 Studio Ghibli: Depends on the movie, feel free to ask me what I've seen!

πŸ’š Super Mario: My love interest depends. I've also seen the DiC shows as well as the 2023 film.

πŸ’š Super Smash Bros: I've played all the games and am familiar with the story. I may have either a love or platonic interest depending on who you decide to play for my end.

πŸ’š Tokyo Mew Mew Ole!: Depends.

🩡 Transformers: Depends on the series, I've seen G1, TFA, Cyberspark, RID15, and Prime as well as all the live action films.

πŸ’š Vampair Series: Duke of Vaults or Missi Spiderwebs.

--

Stuff I will not RP, purely because I'm not interested or haven't been able to get into them:

Poppy Playtime

Creepypasta

Harry Potter

Ouran High School Host Club

Fantastic Beasts

Pirates of The Caribbean

YouTubers/Celebrities (playing as real people doesn't sit right with me).

I will add more to my list as time goes on, mostly anime because there is a l o t rofl.

Last edited:
Hello! If you're interested, I'd love to do a Persona RP, especially 5!

Bumping this to mention I added some themes I won't RP and stuff because I forgot last time sobbing-

Bump!
Added Transformers and Super Mario to my fandoms list

I'd like to RP some PokΓ©mon! I can do other fandoms for doubling!! May I DM you on discord?

(Fav colour is neon green :3 )

hi there! if you’re not completely overrun by persona would you want a p4 rp? i’d love to play any of the characters you mentioned ^^

hi there! if you’re not completely overrun by persona would you want a p4 rp? i’d love to play any of the characters you mentioned ^^
Of course, I'd love to! Pm me and we can discuss more details there πŸ˜„
Not gonna lie the series has me in a chokehold lol.

hi hi!! fav color is green!! I'd love to do an Hazbin Hotel doubling. If that is fine with you, may I message you on discord? ^^

hi hi!! fav color is green!! I'd love to do an Hazbin Hotel doubling. If that is fine with you, may I message you on discord? ^^
This is fine, Doubling is required anyway. πŸ™‚ And certainly!

Howdy! This is probably a long shot, but do you rp Armored Core 6? My favorite song currently is Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch^^ I wanted to ask here before sending a discord request^^

Howdy! This is probably a long shot, but do you rp Armored Core 6? My favorite song currently is Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch^^ I wanted to ask here before sending a discord request^^
Oh, I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with that fandom, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back