Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Gilded Age or Downton Abbey AU. I love the soap-y drama but wouldn’t want to attempt to write any of the canons.

Maybe something with Call the Midwife (well when I am a bit further along in my binge).

The 2014 Pac-Man series. Betrayus is my favorite I love him.

UvSsTKGhVVkAT7Oue39CnaW03oEtxMgH2dy952__hVbLXsiGVhNe_q6oycbqLeOTrvbR1mIG-A2p07FP1Q-kvK4weeO33mNz2rlJcrsgOaCWEAhpcv-vCjABC9EiT7OOjHdtRqCR

Digimon would be my current obsession. I know some might not think it's obscure, but I think out of the two "monster"-related franchises with "mon" attached to their name, Digimon is easily the least popular and often underappreciated IMO. I honestly love it and am always up for any kind of idea in which I get to play a tamer with partner Digimon.

Im apart of a digimon roleplay you can join

currently, it's how to train your dragon for me! i have an oc i want to write against a cc so badly but i can't find any active httyd writers!

Oh! Another one I've sort of craved is the Netflix inspector Gadget. I have an OC who's a covert MAD Agent and she's really good with animals and at stealing; so her nickname is "Paws" but her real name is Nellie Blake. She has a raccoon named Gizmo and a cat named Kiara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back