Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Okay I'd definitely engaging in hypocrisy here since this is a bit mainstream but I'd enjoy a Fire Emblem: Three Houses Roleplay if it was hosted by somebody who's not me.

A somewhat famous webcomic called Paranatural. Basically, three middle school students get roped into helping their remarkably weird teacher in dealing with various supernatural occurrences with the helps of ancient spirits stuck inside random objects.

Also Vampire The Masquerade. Basically a darker, more grounded take on the supernatural without making it seem mundane. Vampires live under strict code of secrecy known as the Masquerade, desperately trying to survive against hunters, werewolves, and most of all, themselves. For when you're immortal, the only thing left to fear is death itself.

lol actually Sailor Moon based on the live action show (well when I get finished listening/watching it. It’s kinda campy nonsense that might be fun for a late summer roleplay.

Morrowind! Specifically, before Nerevar was reincarnated! Would love to do a RP with Nerevar and Dagoth and Ayem and all of them.

I recently rewatched all the seasons of The Worst Witch (1998-2001 series) and the spinoff Weirdsister College. I'd like to do one set in that universe one day!

Either skulduggery pleasant or Terminator 2: judgement day, I've never seen RPs for either of these! (I have characters specific to these two fandom ready to go)

All here for more fullmetal alchemist, i am a stupid sucker for roy and riza and anything related to the two of them.
cyberpunk 2077, anything post game related seems hard to find.
trinity blood, and specific ships in that fandom.

I thought I would have to think a long time on this, but honestly, I don't. I don't see any rps for it (at all) and very rarely do I come across anyone that's a fan of it: The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. Came out in the mid-to-late 90s and was a modern take of the original Jonny Quest series. I would love to do a supernatural/modern fantasy take on it, since some of those elements were in the series (at least, with the second half).

Three words:

Judge.

Muthafukin'.

Dredd.

cnphoto_0_0_0_0_14122291_1200.jpg

Last edited:
I recently rewatched all the seasons of The Worst Witch (1998-2001 series) and the spinoff Weirdsister College. I'd like to do one set in that universe one day!

Wait wait wait they made a series? Where was I (oh wait I was ten and thus in a Sailor Moon / Animorphs cult). Is it on Netflix? (I swear I saw a movie based on this as a tiny child. )

Fallout? Has anyone thought of Fallout?
I've actually participated in at least two Fallout themed RPs here. One was Group RP, and the other was a Nation Builder. Neither one got very far, but I still have my work for it saved somewhere.

... Terminator 2: judgement day...
I've always thought that a sequel (or series) needs to be made of the Terminator franchise that is set in the Post-Skynet era and featuring a cast of characters that are NOT including John Connor. Like, a resistance group that is generally associated with him and his legacy, but not following him around. Sort of like Rogue One to the main Star Wars story. I also think this would make a cool notion for a group RP... GM'd by someone that isn't me, of course. lol

Children of Morta.

A tight knit family team up to fight an angry, eldritch god that demands tribute.

Family themes? Check.

Fantasy action? Check.

Mystery? Check.

Horrors from the dark reaches of the world? Check.

Not even necessarily in the setting, more the concept. It has soo much potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Back