Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Oh and Idolm@ster.

OHOHOHOHOHOHO.

I tried experimenting with iM@S RPs before. One had a person play a Producer and multiple idols each with CG as the base, another had one person be the Producer and others be idols... eeeh, long story.

But yeah, for me it's Granblue Fantasy, Princess Connect, Rage of Bahamut, Million Arthur and...

... yeah, I've sorta lost track of the whole shebang but some of the stuff I'd like to mention like Mahoiku have already been mentioned here, which is a great thing! Goes to show that your favourite series isn't as RP-obscure as you think!

Durarara
Yeah, it's not obscure, so it probably doesn't count. But the idea I wanna do for it wouldn't be liked. Everyone I've come across who's open for a Durarara RP wants to ship their OC with Izaya or Shizuo or something.
What I'd want, however, is to do a post-anime RP exploring the declining mental health of some of the characters, and some of the sketchy things I imagine they'd do in their futures. It sounds fun to me, but not to anyone else lol

I'd also kiiiiinda be interested in doing a Harvest Moon: Animal Parade RP, and although there are plenty of people out there who like it, I haven't met any of them on RPnation. Plus my idea for it might be unconventional (by Harvest Moon standards, anyway).

I've been wanting to make a darker than black rp for quite a while now. The setting is pretty interesting and it'd be fun to have an excuse to write an edgelord.

Plus my idea for it might be unconventional (by Harvest Moon standards, anyway).
Would you mind if I asked what your idea is?

Would you mind if I asked what your idea is?
I want to involve a sort of adventure aspect somehow - which I know goes against the calm nature of the HM series, but I think it'd be fun to figure out how to mesh a slice-of-life feeling with a slight bit of adventure. Plus I'd wanna do a loooooot of world-building to the setting of Animal Parade. I like world-building lol

OHOHOHOHOHOHO.

I tried experimenting with iM@S RPs before. One had a person play a Producer and multiple idols each with CG as the base, another had one person be the Producer and others be idols... eeeh, long story.

But yeah, for me it's Granblue Fantasy, Princess Connect, Rage of Bahamut, Million Arthur and...

... yeah, I've sorta lost track of the whole shebang but some of the stuff I'd like to mention like Mahoiku have already been mentioned here, which is a great thing! Goes to show that your favourite series isn't as RP-obscure as you think!

Omg yes Granblue Fantasy is so good and there are so many characters to rp. I love that game so much haha. I haven’t been playing for that long, but it’s already sucked up a lot of my time.

Omg yes Granblue Fantasy is so good and there are so many characters to rp.

I've got an awfully specific RP where you can I myself have roleplayed Gran, Djeeta, Cagliostro and Clarisse.

Gran & Djeeta is mostly just a do-whatever-you-want, where I had Djeeta be a bit meta while Gran be the unmeta one. I do adopt traits from their depictions in the April Fools' skits or other stuff, like Djeeta's personality shift when she changes outfits.

I've got an awfully specific RP where you can I myself have roleplayed Gran, Djeeta, Cagliostro and Clarisse.

Gran & Djeeta is mostly just a do-whatever-you-want, where I had Djeeta be a bit meta while Gran be the unmeta one. I do adopt traits from their depictions in the April Fools' skits or other stuff, like Djeeta's personality shift when she changes outfits.

I’m so down to discuss an rp if you’re up for it. I’ve never rp’ed it before but there are some people I’d love to try. I have a soft spot for Sandalphon, Eustace, Lancelot, Percival, Rackam, Melissabelle, and Charlotta. And ofcourse our precious Gran and Djeeta. I also kinda really like our resident perv Belial.

I love the lore and setting of Alan Wake. scary spooky shadow stuff. Haven't had a successful RP based off of it yet 😭

I think the most obscure fandom I would like to rp in are Darker than black(which has already been mentioned :P) and D-gray man. I”m pretty rusty on my Darker then black knowledge as I haven’t watched the anime in several years , at least I think it’s been several years I’m so rusty I don’t even remember when was the last time I watched it but D-gray man has been one of the anime I"ve grown up on so I have so much nostalgia regarding it that I'm suprised I don't spontaneously explode whenever I meet somebody else whose seen the anime. Besides those two the other obscure fandom I would like to rp in would be Danganronpa, and I mean it isn’t technically that obscure of a fandom but rps for that setting are so rare and hard to find which is a damn shame since the setting is so interesting and has so much potential for a good mystery roleplay.

Durarara
Yeah, it's not obscure, so it probably doesn't count. But the idea I wanna do for it wouldn't be liked. Everyone I've come across who's open for a Durarara RP wants to ship their OC with Izaya or Shizuo or something.
What I'd want, however, is to do a post-anime RP exploring the declining mental health of some of the characters, and some of the sketchy things I imagine they'd do in their futures. It sounds fun to me, but not to anyone else lol

I'd also kiiiiinda be interested in doing a Harvest Moon: Animal Parade RP, and although there are plenty of people out there who like it, I haven't met any of them on RPnation. Plus my idea for it might be unconventional (by Harvest Moon standards, anyway).
I am open to durarara and I ship my oc with shizuo

Rimworld could be fun with the right players.

Gunnm (not exactly obscure but somehow also extremely obscure at the same time). There is so much cool stuff going on in that universe.

Don't remember the name but as kid I once read a book about a fantasy world that only teens could go to where their dreams come true. Ok, ok stay with me for a bit.

The catch was that all of it was really down to earth and unepic. As in, a knight guy boasts about having a castle with servants but later you learn that the castle is actually a wooden shed with rocks piled up around it and the servants are just two old gnomes. Because thats what a teen in a fantasy world could actually manage to obtain.

Also stuff like sleeping in a forest at night gets you sick. A lot of dissapointments related to how people tend to not give you free stuff, distrust strangers and generally tend to procrastinate instead of being cool. And it wasn't really a comedy.

So yeah. That was way before the isekai craze hit, funny how relevant it is now.

I’M BACK. Because I remembered some more.

Chang Ge Xing/Song of the Long March
I loved the cover art and the main character, though it’s been a while. Battles, ancient history, character growth, all stuff I love.

Black Cat
Also been a while, but I used to reread it when I thought it was time. Eve’s such a cutie and her power was one of the coolest I remember to this day.

Durarara

I'm literally looking for a rper to act out what happens post-Durarara with me. Literate Izaya Orihara roleplayer here if you're interested!

I'm literally looking for a rper to act out what happens post-Durarara with me. Literate Izaya Orihara roleplayer here if you're interested!
dude, sounds awesome, but unfortunately I've been having a hard time writing too much lately. So my posts may range from a couple lines to multiple paragraphs; it all depends. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back