• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
oh boy i havent done one of these in a while. SOOOOOOOO theres a fandom im deep in to catch a great white in called Obey me one master to rule them all. and i wanna do a rp themed around it. I will have pins for Jobs,situations, and what not.An YES i will allow your own MCS.
Besides what I am looking for the lecast of
  1. Diavolo
  2. Bephelgor
  3. Simeon
  4. Luke
  5. Solomon
  6. Lucifer
  7. Mammon
  8. Satan
  9. Levi
  10. Asmo
  11. Beel
  12. Belphie
I think i got everyone down..if now let me know and alsoo headcanon rp skit ideas must be agreed upon by the person you are asking. I will not start this till all roles are filled and if you wanna show how you would potray the character(s) i do not mind. just space em out a smidge.

Attachments

• the boys.jpg
    the boys.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 16
Uh heya! Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you were still doing something for Obey Me! I'd love to hear your ideas and understand exactly what you are looking for :)

i am... and i understand if you wanna do 1x1 my group attempts end up likt that sometimes. Can you 1st pm me your MC info and bias if you wish? i was about to go to bed after walking a demon of my own.. *looks at her good omens crowley dog*

i am... and i understand if you wanna do 1x1 my group attempts end up likt that sometimes. Can you 1st pm me your MC info and bias if you wish? i was about to go to bed after walking a demon of my own.. *looks at her good omens crowley dog*
Oh you were looking for a group! Well actually I'm part of a group Obey Me roleplay and we are looking for more members if you are interested! Unless you'd prefer to do a 1x1. Also sleep well :)

i can do both i more comfterble in a 1x1 but if the group doesnt mind a slight introverted witch character that knows she is the fate of her fathers soul then im in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back