• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy • The Helpful Seven Sins •

Created at
Index progress
Complete

[ Locked ]
Three New Roommates
Trying to escape their uneventful, depressed And problematic lives
Find a perfect apartment
Real Cheap with great view over their city
Moving in to their Real Joy
Everybody begins to think that their lives are changing

Except - Well that the apartment is Haunted with non other than the Seven Deadly Sins
But the catch is, they aren't there to make their lives more unbearable but rather as their therapists.
They want to turn the Three roommate's lives around by helping them succeed in what they all fail.
For example Pride helps them with self confidence ; Lust helps them get laid ; Wrath Helps them stand up for themselves etc
••••••••••••••●•••••••••••●••••••••••••●•••••••••••••••
• It is one of my first Groups here that I created so i beg for your patience in figuring this out
• Would Love to have a Co Admin - that would help me out organize this better. Dm me for more information
• There will be spots but I would like to keep this as small as it is intended to simply beacouse larger crowds tend to water down the group faster
• This is Slice of life / Drama / Fanatasy/ Comedy

I'm going to leave my tentative interest here, I think I could pull Sloth, as in that person that sees one of them is overwhelmed and IDK needs a nap and pushes for it with lines such as 'everyone needs a me-day once in a while', or 'are they counting absences? No? Cool, take that nap, you deserve a rest.'

totally not what I do to my boyfriend who's struggling with college already XD

I'm going to leave my tentative interest here, I think I could pull Sloth, as in that person that sees one of them is overwhelmed and IDK needs a nap and pushes for it with lines such as 'everyone needs a me-day once in a while', or 'are they counting absences? No? Cool, take that nap, you deserve a rest.'

totally not what I do to my boyfriend who's struggling with college already XD
Damn, I could do with that kind of person xD

Damn, I could do with that kind of person xD
Hehehe~
Look i've been there already and I did all of the wrong things, destroyed my mental and physical health on the process. Not a fun time : P
Now I advocate for 'health and well-being before all other things' ;3

Hehehe~
Look i've been there already and I did all of the wrong things, destroyed my mental and physical health on the process. Not a fun time : P
Now I advocate for 'health and well-being before all other things' ;3
I'm great at doing that for other people. 😖 Just not so great for myself...

I'm great at doing that for other people. 😖 Just not so great for myself...
Takes quite some time to learn what your own limits are and to truly defend them, stand up for yourself, for sure.
I'm still learning myself, but it feels so good to start saying 'no' and putting up boundaries, no matter how small...
It's a victory already~ +O+

Compared to being stuck inside for weeks due to anxiety and depression, I think I'm doing a pretty good job~!
Wooo for recuperation! \o/

Let me go ahead and bump this thread up
We could use more players, especially for the roomies!

I could probably be greed but I'm not sure what message that would help anyone with "take what you want and more, be it food money or pleasure of any kind get yours first boy!"

Or the equivalent of that robot from futurama that eats grapes
greed.jpg

I could probably be greed but I'm not sure what message that would help anyone with "take what you want and more, be it food money or pleasure of any kind get yours first boy!"

Or the equivalent of that robot from futurama that eats grapes
Greed could be motivation, to not accommodate one-selves with less. As in, "always try and do your best on everything you do and strive for better. Want to live better, you deserve more. Don't get satisfied with scraps. Don't be satisfied with half-assed jobs. Never quit."

...Or something like that?

Is it okay for me to play envy? I think, Envy would be..
"Oh, look at that friend of yours. Helping an old grandma~ Isn't she a lecturer's assistant? Oh my, she must've some boosts there. Oh? You are envious of her because of that? Good, good, keep that up. Set her as your stepping stone, act like her, but better. You're already clever, but being a saint is not going to hurt ya know~. C'mon now, I know you're also a sweetheart who's able to pull some sickly sweet stunts like that. Well-mannered people are precious and rare in this era after all."

"What are you buying that book for? Huh, to inspire you? Oh, please, it's hardly ever work. Here, I'll show you some more effective way. Go talk to your brother now and make him tell about his success."

"Oh my, what's wrong with that sour look, shall I have a taste and compare you with that sour gummy? Nah, just kidding~! Oh, you're envious? Nyehehe, that's great! Now, go and prove to him that you can be as successful as him. But remember, I will bring you to deepest hell if you cheat."

Help would be appreciated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back