• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ῳɛƖƖ ɧơῳɖყ~

.angel.

noob garbage
⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑
A1997DC5-6822-4BD2-AA27-DC1DD3AFC790.jpeg
Hey hey, welcome to my chaotic 1x1 search!
I totally didn't take this from an almost 3 year old search of mine

☆.。.:*About me.。.:*☆
•I’m Angel, with one of the few nicknames I’ve been given being Angy, but whatever works too.
•I’m 18+
•I live in the US on Eastern time zone
•I like to say I’m semi-lit but eh.
•I can reply pretty regularly and pretty often on a daily basis!
•I write as both male and female characters but I’m more comfy with females.
•I am ghost friendly <3
•Totally and completely lgbtq+ friendly
•I prefer to hide away in my pm’s but if you like to write in forums, let me know, we can make it happen.

☆.。.:*What I kinda need from you.。.:*☆
•Reply once a week or communicate with me if you have stuff coming up. I’ll still be here, I’m extremely understanding and have patience like no other!!
•Always love quality over quantity, I just need something to work with!
•Grammar? As long as I can understand/interpret it I’m normally fine. I totally get a lot of peoples first language is not English and DAMN is it confusing as hell.
•Please discuss any possible triggers with me!!!! I would hate to upset anyone about something I could have totally avoided-
•Talk to me! I’m always here for ooc chat for our rp (I love to gush about characters and shit) or just in general, I’m here to vibe man.

That’s all I swear!

☆.。.:*My plots.。.:*☆
•Muse A is new to town, just moving in upstairs from muse B. That night they throw a “small” party. Muse B gets pretty upset seeing as they have work/school/something mildly important the next morning. They storm upstairs to track down their neighbor to attempt to try and shut this thing down. Does Muse B stand their ground and argue with Muse A? Or does muse B get convinced to come in and have a drink?

•Muse A and B have been best friends since kindergarten. They rarely talk about their love life until Muse A’s partner throws them out of the house. Muse B decides to let Muse A crash until they get back to their feet. Do they stay friends? Or does a love blossom between them?

•The apocalypse was all story until of course Muse A and B find themselves struggling to survive in it. [Insertapocalypticcreaturehere]’s rule the burned and beaten lands. Supplies are low. So many lives lost. How do these two meet? Who are they? And why the hell would they even try to not kill the other?

•Muse A’s parent(s) are coming to town, sounds fun right? Welllll, one little issue, muse A had mentioned something to make them believe their little baby to be dating someone. In a pure panic, they turn to Muse B, their best friend of multiple years. The only question is, will Muse B accept? Will a romance of their own start up? Or will the awkward air be too much to handle?

☆.。.:*Blips I stole from tumblr to spice up my options.。.:*☆
all of these are incredibly flexible and you are totally welcome to pair any of these up possible plots you would be interested in (:

•Person A is a florist and Person B is a tattoo artist that opens up shop across the street.

•Person A is a shapeshifter that Person B takes into their house thinking they’re a stray animal. (Bonus if person a is a modern day witch-)

•Person A is a regular at the local coffee shop and Person B is the only barista that can keep up with A’s increasingly complicated orders.

•Person A is Person B’s childhood friend who moved away when they were young. Years later, Person A moves across the hall from Person B.

•Person A and B going on different undercover jobs (This being for the mafia/gang. Going to parties to steal info, etc).

B8B721AF-6C42-4DA0-B678-112C9BA616DA.jpeg

☆.。.:*My characters (in short).。.:*☆
I know some people prefer to look over characters first, so I have a shortened like intro line for them.? If you want an extended character sheet, I should have one for all of them, all you have to do is ask (:
*ages can be shifted as necessary
~
41662B90-DC51-4AE1-81BF-D88F04035896.jpeg
Mariah “Maya” Vincent | 21 | 5’4 | The French baddie
~
62D309C8-A33C-4BAB-9678-A8394BC6F54E.jpeg
Ethan Saint Vincent |19 | 5’8| The French asshole
~
3BAE9267-E8C5-41E9-BFC4-F8FE1FF3763F.jpeg
Lilian “Lily” Sunshine Porter | 22 | 5’3 | Happy bubbly baby
~
F032D877-FD7D-4429-A8C9-C94D5BF51DAE.jpeg
James Elis Wilson | 22 | 5’9 | An anxious mess
~
FF4FE6E7-0700-4F95-93E8-745630EEB421.png
Aster Lune Dunn| 21 | 5'5 | Never shuts up, never slows down
~
A5F0F031-89CD-4591-ADDE-3CEBEE8F19D5.gif
Asteria Saint Presley | 24 | 5’7 | Deep voiced mom friend
~
F2AFF49D-32BC-45AF-8BDA-898168D08359.jpeg
Leonard “Leo” Uriah Martin | 21 | 6’0 | The Canadian who’s dead inside
~

Thanks for reading through! If interested, pop a message down below or PM me!
⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑​

Last edited:
Muse A’s parent(s) are coming to town, sounds fun right? Welllll, one little issue, muse A had mentioned something to make them believe their little baby to be dating someone. In a pure panic, they turn to Muse B, their best friend of multiple years. The only question is, will Muse B accept? Will a romance of their own start up? Or will the awkward air be too much to handle?
Leonard “Leo” Uriah Martin | 21 | 6’0 | The Canadian who’s dead inside
If you're interested, I would love to do the above plot with Leo Martin?

Hey love if this is still open I'd love to talk to you about ideas!
I generally write as female oc's but okay with any pairing. I live in the same time zone as you! I reply as often as I can, I also prefer to write on discord but pm's are nice!
I adore dark, angsty, fluffy love stories with lots of heart break but a wonderful happy ending! If maybe you'd wanna write, please let me know!

Tippy tappy cause why not, maybe I’ll wake up to some interest 👀

edit: added a few fancy bits before bed, I’m gonna go konk out now <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back